Follow

Young Avengers

Team » Young Avengers appears in 389 issues.

A group of teenage superheroes with powers and abilities mirroring those of the Avengers, Young Avengers was formed by Iron Lad to defeat his future self, Kang. After the team disbanded, Kate Bishop later reformed the team with new costumes. A new team has now been formed by Loki.

Young Avengers...

Latuki Joe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

Edited By Latuki Joe

What ever happened to these guys?  I thought they were one of the most inspired and fun teams, but the characters seem to have split paths and gone their own ways.  Does anyone know if there are plans to bring back my favorite Marvel team?

iLLituracy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#1  Edited By iLLituracy

They've never really gone anywhere...and they have a new book that just came out like...two weeks ago called Avengers: The Children's Crusade.

CellphoneGirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 6

#2  Edited By CellphoneGirl

Yeah there is Young Avengers: The Children's Crusade, which is really good so far :] 

They also came out with a mini for them called   Dark Reign: Young Avengers

Latuki Joe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#3  Edited By Latuki Joe

I knew about Dark Reign but I'd somehow missed the Children's Crusade.   I don't think my local comic shop has it...
    Anyhow, I mean a more steady comic book.  I wish there was a monthly.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.