Follow

Young Avengers

Team » Young Avengers appears in 389 issues.

A group of teenage superheroes with powers and abilities mirroring those of the Avengers, Young Avengers was formed by Iron Lad to defeat his future self, Kang. After the team disbanded, Kate Bishop later reformed the team with new costumes. A new team has now been formed by Loki.

Why was it cancelled?

scuzz2.0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 13

#1  Edited By scuzz2.0

Does anyone know why the original run was cancelled? i looked on comic chron and it sold great. high 50's to low 60 thousands. i also found out that JMS's Supreme Power was selling great before it was cancelled.

so why would marvel cancel 2 high selling and critically acclaimed titles for apparently no reason?

AqwaGaurdian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By AqwaGaurdian

I don't think it was cancelled so much as Allen Heinburg didn't have any time for it anymore

He came back after a couple years break and wrote Children's Crusade which seemed kinda like his official goodbye for the team

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.