Follow

Young Avengers

Team » Young Avengers appears in 389 issues.

A group of teenage superheroes with powers and abilities mirroring those of the Avengers, Young Avengers was formed by Iron Lad to defeat his future self, Kang. After the team disbanded, Kate Bishop later reformed the team with new costumes. A new team has now been formed by Loki.

should patriot be allowed to rejoin if he returns?

etamogrey77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By etamogrey77

big fan of the character just curious about other peoples thoughts on him and his situation.

Kairan1979

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 18

#2  Edited By Kairan1979  Online

@etamogrey77: no he shouldn't! Especially after he messed up the repowering of all the mutants!

Give him the boot so Tommy can start the relationship with Kate Bishop.

etamogrey77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By etamogrey77

whoa man i know that was messed up but seriously i just don't want him to be forgotten about and kate and tommy can strat it since hes not there also personally if he does come back i feel like evry one will hate him i don't know maybe he should got to the avengers academy or sometin

AqwaGaurdian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By AqwaGaurdian

I don't see why not. No one wanted Patriot to leave, that was something he chose to do on his own. He's afraid though and its not suprising he wants to spend some time with his mother after what happened at the end of CC. I think the team would happily accept him back, but I doubt he would want to. As for him going to Avengers Academy, that would be really out of character for him. First, he would probably be mad that the Avengers are training kids after refusing to do so with the Young Avengers and second, he hates training XD

Iron Lad pretty much had to force him to do any combat sims.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.