Follow

Young Avengers

Team » Young Avengers appears in 389 issues.

A group of teenage superheroes with powers and abilities mirroring those of the Avengers, Young Avengers was formed by Iron Lad to defeat his future self, Kang. After the team disbanded, Kate Bishop later reformed the team with new costumes. A new team has now been formed by Loki.

Hulkling and Wiccan

AqwaGaurdian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By AqwaGaurdian

okay, this has been bothering me for a while now

How many people think the proposal in Children's Crusade #9 was legit?

I honestly don't. I love Billy and Teddy and one of the reason is because they're both deadpan snarkers

I feel like Teddy was trying to make a point when he said "death do us part", one that meant he would always be there for Billy

And Billy was telling Teddy that he was going to be okay after his depression by jokingly asking if that was a proposal.

Besides, they can't legally get married. They're both sixteen!

Plus, there's no ring and the two could do so much better than that.

Any one else want to voice their opinion?

Redberry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Redberry

I think it's more like a promise rather than a proposal. I don't want Teddy to propose to Billy while he's so depressed. It just doesn't seem romantic to me.

tahmidk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By tahmidk

In one of the MARVEL NOW solicits didnt it say that they were the newly engaged couple or something?

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.