Follow

Young Avengers

Team » Young Avengers appears in 389 issues.

A group of teenage superheroes with powers and abilities mirroring those of the Avengers, Young Avengers was formed by Iron Lad to defeat his future self, Kang. After the team disbanded, Kate Bishop later reformed the team with new costumes. A new team has now been formed by Loki.

Hawkeye aka Kate Bishop

Raif

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By Raif

Does anyone want to update the Kate Bishop page or add her to the Hawkeye page? I am at a loss at how to do it and would love some help so I can start added her to the Young Avenger info.

Teh_Exploder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2  Edited By Teh_Exploder

Basically you have to add her as an alais as Hawkeye. The create a new picture gallery of her and add pics. The in the info place write a section about her unless of course you wish to count her as a different character then you would go to www.comicvine.com/create

Raif

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Raif

I already asked about making her a diffrent char, I can but only if I put her under Kate Bishop, So I guess i'll edit hawkeye to add her.

Datura

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By Datura

I'd suggest making a sub-section for Kate in the Hawkeye page but link it to her own entry that can then go into greater detail into the character.

Raif

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Raif

The only thing I am confused about with keeping both kate bishop on her own page and kate as Hawkeye? How do we do appearances? Everytime you have her is a comic do you post both kate and Hawkeye? Or just kate? anyone know how to get around this.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

#6  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
    @Raif said:
    "

The only thing I am confused about with keeping both kate bishop on her own page and kate as Hawkeye? How do we do appearances? Everytime you have her is a comic do you post both kate and Hawkeye? Or just kate? anyone know how to get around this.

"
    I'm confused as to why Marvel doesn't change her name now that Clint is Hawkeye again or why there is a page for Ronin but then a page for Echo and Clint? Ronin isn't a stand alone character.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.