Follow

X-Men

Team » X-Men appears in 13416 issues.

The X-Men are a superhero team of mutants founded by Professor Charles Xavier. They are dedicated to helping fellow mutants and sworn to protect a world that fears and hates them.

Your X Franchise Ideas!!

• 160 results
    McKlayn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 21

User Lists: 0

So I read constantly on these forums complaints about the direction Marvel is taking the X men, and honestly i can understand most of the complaints some things I like, some things I don't. What i want to do here is make a positive thread about what ifs, What if you had the power? What if some one gave you some sort of editorial position, or whatever where you had control over the overall direction of the X-men, the characters on the teams, the books printed and even who wrote them. What would you do? And what do you think about other peoples ideas that are shared in this thread.

So yea I'll go first. Of course we will have to make assumptions on the ending of Secret war ect.

Ok the first day on the job I would have to lay down a few ground rules, There would be Prime rule, meaning only one of each character will exist. No more two or three Cyclops running around. Also I would totally go with every freaking mandate that was posted on these forums, No Phoenix, No New X students, No Time Travel.

Now down to the niddy griddy. After the new world is formed, our Current Magneto will see the need to make a change. After everything that had happened he understands that none of the humans will ever accept them without some sort of extra policing going on. So using the funding of several high profile mutants he reforms X Corporation. Striking a deal with every major nation in the world. The X men will act as international mutant police, mutants will register with X corp (files kept secret from the governments and in the X men hands only) and they will run a Jail located on Utopia for Mutant Criminals.

The Books.

X Corporation:

Magneto will be the only recurring figure in this book. It will have a rotating cast of mutants that are not featured in other books, This will allow use of most all the X characters in some form or fashion.

As part of X Corp, Magneto will have assembled three seperate swat teams. each with thier own field leader and ready to go when something big happens. Those team are below

Fantastic X-Men -

Mr. Fantastic - The thing and Johnny Storm both getting relocated to other books, in the new world the accident that made the Fantastic four Fantastic will have just activated a latent mutant gene in them.

The Invisible Woman

Colossus

NightCrawler

Banshee

Rachel Grey

Domino - Return of Colossus Domino couple lol

Astonishing X-Men -

Storm - Natural X men leader.

Psylocke

Bishop

Sage

Cannonball

Iceman

Pixie

Uncanny X-Men-

Havok - Former Avenger perfect public face

Young Jean - Everyone loves this character so yea might as well

Old Man Logan - The whole Him and Jean thing might be intresting (father/daughter)

Magik

Polaris

Cypher

Armor

Academy X -

Teacher: Emma Frost

Feature Various Other students, it will work alot like the X Corp book where each story always features different mix of students.

XSE - The Senior Class of Academy X, used to defend the Academy and protect young mutant affairs

Leader: Ruby Summers

Quentin Quire

Rockslide

Anole

X-23

05 Angel

Miles Morales THE MUTANT SPIDERMAN!! yea lets just make him one too for the reboot

X-Force - A group of mutants rebelling against the entire registration Process

Leader: Cyclops

Stepford Cuckoos

Warpath

Gambit

Husk

Chamber

Blink

"M"

(During the Course of X Force you will find out that Magneto and Cyclops are working together, solving the problem form both sides. Magneto realizing that no matter how honest he tries to be people will always try to kill mutants and putting his X Corp in the lime lights ties his hands in certain ways, Cyclops' team will be able to handle those threats totally unrelated to his team)

X-Factor- Everyone Loved it, lets bring back Multiple mans Investigation team!

Mutliple Man

Layla Miller

Rictor

ShatterStar

Darwin

Strong Guy

Wolfsbane

So yea i just shitted this out in about 5 mins, the teams could use alot of reorganizing ect, but yea tell me what you think and add your own ideas

Avatar image for deactivated-5a04a566e9ae3
    deactivated-5a04a566e9ae3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

The first things I would do:

1. O5 get mind wiped and sent back to their original timeline.
    2. Old Man Logan goes back to his timeline.
    3. Magneto saves 616 Logan.
    4. All the X-Men unite and live at the Jean Grey School.
    5. The Avengers give Rogue back.
    6. I honestly don't know what's happened to Kitty, but she'll be returned to normal.
    7. Adult Angel's mind is restored.
    8. Logan and Scott finally admit to themselves that they've been madly in love with each other for years(just kidding or am I?)

Now, after all that's said and done, here's what the books will look like:

Amazing X-Men - Storm, Colossus, Nightcrawler, Wolverine, Iceman, Rachel Grey

Uncanny X-Men - Magneto, Rogue, Gambit, Psylocke, Magik, Northstar

Academy X:

• Teachers: Emma Frost, Kitty, Beast, Forge, Dr. Nemesis
    • Students: all the X-kiddies

Potential Solo Books:

• X-23
    • Dazzler

I honestly don't know what to do with Cyclops, Havok or Polaris :|

HAWK2916

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#3  Edited By HAWK2916

@mcklayn: I love the idea of not having multiples running around and of course the mandates are awesome. Also the more I think about whats been done to the Fantastic Four, the more I like the idea of them being mutants. Especially Susan Storm. My ideas are pretty lengthy because Im of two frames of mind on this. I will work on making them concise and getting it posted soon

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Is it weird that I actually don't have any? Like I know i'm not anti new books, so that would make it harder to say what I would want instead (plus it's kind of hard to ignore the Secret Wars time skip, since it's company wide)....but I legitimately have nothing in terms of ideas except a few hopes for taking their own ideas seriously and instead of making being scared to commit to a direction.

kcomicfan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

I would completely undo what has happens to the X-men since schism. The books would be:

• Uncanny X-men-Cyclops,Wolverine, Nightcrawler, Beast,Iceman and Jean Gray
    • X-force- Magneto,Emma Frost, Namor, Magik,colossus and X-23.
    • Excalibur- I can't think of a good team.
    Dman1366

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I only really have one.

New Mutants:
    Leader(s): Pixie and Surge
    Team: Teen Iceman, Anole, Mercury, Hellion

Story:

After months of being put down and ignored, Teen Iceman has had enough of the O5's bullshit. He yells at each and everyone of them, pointing out their flaws and putting them in their place. He points out: that Teen Jean is a bratty white girl who does whatever she wants, regardless of anyone else's feeling; that he constantly is fixing all of Beasts math errors on his chalk boards, and beast is a know it all; that Warren is now some edgy douche that is way to focused on laura and his futureself to care about saving anyone; that Scott is a crybaby that had no issue leaving his friends to have fun in space. Lastly, he turns to Kitty and points out what a hypocritical bitch she constantly is.

After making a comment that there shouldn't even be a team since Jean can do everything by herself, he takes off to westchester, with Illyana, and meets up with the first friend he made when he got to the future, Pixie.

Pixie, along with Surge, Anole, Mercury, and Hellion, has just graduated from the JGS and is now assistant teaching and working at a coffee shop in the Inhuman docks by New Attillan. She talks with Teen Bobby and agrees to let him stay in her and Anole's apartment in Brooklyn, which is down a few blocks from Mercury and Hellions place.

After some living and adjusting Bobby starts finding his own path away from all the self-smugness that is the O5. He picks up a habit smoking cloves (he's just a teenager) and going out to clubs with all the graduates (Pixie can teleport them inside). At a club, he starts accepting his homosexuality by being around Anole.

All their villains are going to be trivial, teenagers trying to be adults don't need to save the galaxy.

So their first big encounter would be dealing with a pack of Preditor X's, which Surge is already fighting the battle when the others find her and join in. One would get away and them to their masters, Masque and Ahab. Bobby and Mercury are incapacitated by Masque turning their ice/metal skin back into flesh and Ahab spearing them. They take down the duo by surge dodging a spear, and Pixie teleporting that spear into Ahab; while Anole's camoflauge allows him to get the jump on Masque, while hellion takes down the last of the Preditor X's.

After some healing spells and cheap beers, the gang all takes a nap at Hellion and Mercury's.

Dman1366

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sprior93: Polaris did great in All New X-Factor. You can just make a new X-Factor

william300

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'd mix things up. The X-MEN won't be at each others throats anymore.

Uncanny X-MEN: School book,focuses on the teachers and students.

Storm: headmistress and team leader.

Beast: school doctor and scientist

Shadowcat: school councilor

Psylock: in charge of cerebro

Rogue:

Iceman:

Genesis: the kid clone of Apocalypse, he will be the lead among the students

Astonishing X-MEN: Team dedicated to heroics. Saving lives, fighting villains, proving to the world that the X-MEN are heroes.

Nightcralwer: team leader

Rachel Grey: second in command

Sunfire:

Havok: no longer inverted

Gambit:

Angel: memories and personality restored

Wolverine (Laura Kinney): takes up her father's mantle

X-FORCE: black ops team, dedicated to doing whats necessary to protect mutant kind.

Cyclops: co-leader

Cable: co-leader

Deadpool:

Maverick: joins to honor Logan

Domino:

Sabretooth: still inverted

Magneto: part time member

Solo books:

Wolverine: Having taken up her father's mantle, Laura now has to deal with her father's remaining enemies, a morally confused Daken, and the inverted Sabretooth who's looking for redemption. It's a new day and a new Wolverine.

Magneto: While investigating the disappearance of multiple mutants, Magneto discovers Mr. Sinister experimenting on them. Not only that, but he finds evidence that Sinister had experimented on him during his time in a Nazi death camp. Now on a path of revenge Magneto will hunt Sinister to the ends of the earth.

Gambit: Returning to New Orleans Remy finds his old thieves guild destroyed and all its members guild. Hunting down the villains responsible, he's faced with an enemy who knows him better than himself and have a secret of Gambit's past that he's looked for all his life.

Deadpool: After saving New York from destruction, Wade finds himself in the public spotlight of the grateful NY residents. Though he enjoys the spotlight, he quickly finds that being a public hero isn't as easy as it seems. Can someone who's spent most of his life as mercenary find his place as a public hero?

Nature vs. Nurture, Beginnings and Endings: The big X-MEN event. Synopsis: Groups of mind controlled mutants begin mounting attacks on cities around the world. The X-MEN and their allies do their best in dealing with the attacks. Before they can investigate who is controlling these mutants, the mastermind steps forward, taking control of the worlds communications and proclaiming that the extinction of the homo sapiens has arrived. The mastermind is an old enemy the X-MEN had long hoped was dead. As the mutant team scramble to prepare to face him, the mutant student Genesis is forced into the center as he is faced with questions and choices he's never had, as he may be the key to stopping this old enemy. And ancient darkness as reappeared, Apocalypse has returned!

McKlayn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sprior93: @kcomicfan: @dman1366: @william300: @koays:

I like alot of your ideas, and Im in bed with you Koays in the fact that i don't hate the new books, and Im excited about it i just wish they would dedicate themselves in one direction or another. Flaking out on story after story is annoying.

And Dman thats the kind of stories I think i wanted my Academy X students to deal with as well,

Also after a few more thoughts ive edited my plan a little and decided to explain it, with some more detail.

First the Main book wouldn't be called X Corp, it would just simply be X-Men for simplicity. Normally the X men title is considered the new reader friendly book and this one would be the same, but instead of Magneto being the main character I would change it to Cable, using his precog ability it would be kind of like Minority Report mixed with the old school mission impossible. At the start of an arc he would tell the problem he plans to stop and then hand pick his team and explain why their skills or abilities are needed for this mission.

Magneto of the new world would not be 616 Mags, instead the one from the House of M world. He has a great rep, and more of a public figure, know how to talk to the masses ect. The idea of starting the registry is that every possible future for the Mutant race involves them being registered and thrown into cages by humans. So the idea is to take the control from the humans to alter the outcome. He wouldn't actually be a featured character in any book instead he would appear in every book much like Professor X did in his day or when Cyclops was running Utopia and giving commands from behind the desk in every book.

Also rename XSE to X-Men Legacy, makes sense that the Legacy of the X men lies in the Younger Generation. I would also Move Pixie to the X Men Legacy team.

I would take Blink from X-Force and put her on Astonishing X Men Team in Pixie's Place.

Uncanny X men Leader wouldn't be Havok either, It would be Jean but it wouldn't be Teen Jean I'd use AOA Jean Grey. Magik would be booted off too in favor of Ariel.

X-Force With Blink, we would add Magik back to the Mix. I would also remove M and send her back to X Factor. In M's place I would add Namor. Also i would trade Husk to Astonishing for Sage.

That would leave Cable various other mutants to choose from for missions as well, Sunspot, Sunfire, Boom-Boom, Forge, Dr. Nemesis, Random, Caliban, Hope, X-man, Jubilee, Surge, Hellion, Dust and alot more then that so yea :D

Avatar image for hopesummersforthefuture
    HopesummersFORtheFUTURE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

teen jean grey and black bolt's son hook-up.......that is all, ty for ur time

Avatar image for deactivated-5a04a566e9ae3
    deactivated-5a04a566e9ae3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

teen jean grey and black bolt's son hook-up.......that is all, ty for ur time

Dear god, no! Never let this happen!
    Dear god, no! Never let this happen!

ScouterV

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Apocalypse gets his own comic, new horsemen, and crap happens between him, ozymandius, and ultimate apocalypse.

I'd write more but comicvine keeps crashing and I've been at this for over an hour rewriting my idea twice... if someone asks about the details for my idea, i'll write them in the morning

fucking comicvine >:(

Have Jubilee be the new Horseman. (Horsewoman?) She could easily pull off Death or Famine, given her Vampiric abilities.

HAWK2916

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@masterofevil: I really like parts of that idea for Archangel. That could be an epic story if done right

MasterOfEvil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hawk2916: I appreciate that! Archangel would be the big reveal and Bastion part would be the grand move that Ozy would never expect.

Once I get home I will try writing out my entire idea again.

Thunderscream

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Thunderscream

@mcklayn said:

Ok the first day on the job I would have to lay down a few ground rules, There would be Prime rule, meaning only one of each character will exist. No more two or three Cyclops running around. Also I would totally go with every freaking mandate that was posted on these forums, No Phoenix, No New X students, No Time Travel.

Now down to the niddy griddy. After the new world is formed, our Current Magneto will see the need to make a change. After everything that had happened he understands that none of the humans will ever accept them without some sort of extra policing going on. So using the funding of several high profile mutants he reforms X Corporation. Striking a deal with every major nation in the world. The X men will act as international mutant police, mutants will register with X corp (files kept secret from the governments and in the X men hands only) and they will run a Jail located on Utopia for Mutant Criminals.

The Books.

X Corporation:

Magneto will be the only recurring figure in this book. It will have a rotating cast of mutants that are not featured in other books, This will allow use of most all the X characters in some form or fashion.

As part of X Corp, Magneto will have assembled three seperate swat teams. each with thier own field leader and ready to go when something big happens. Those team are below

Fantastic X-Men -

Mr. Fantastic - The thing and Johnny Storm both getting relocated to other books, in the new world the accident that made the Fantastic four Fantastic will have just activated a latent mutant gene in them.

I like your idea of a rejuvenated X-Corp with a new purpose and an integrated FF/X-Team :)

Buuuut I'd put my own lil twist on it with a few other ideas:

S.H.I.E.L.D. royally effs up, initiating a war between the most immense powers in the Marvel Universe with Earth trapped in the middle. Asgard, Attilan and Atlantis erupt into all-out Armageddon at the cost of immeasurable casualties, among them: 3/4 of the Fantastic Four, most of the core members of the Avengers and a considerable percentage of Earth's overall population.

The X-Corp...

Using the X-Corp name would actually be a rebranding effort by the Hellfire Club led by a fully restored, celestially imbued Archangel and his White Queen, Emma Frost. They operate out of Genosha profiting from Gladiatorial Games and investing in technology advancing the mutant race. Sage, Sunspot and Shinobi Shaw round out the inner circle.

Weapon X...

Wolverine LIVES and overthrows the jerk-wads that've plagued his memories, revamping the facilities to right wrongs and kick butt. He's joined by Domino, Maverick, Sasquatch, Frenzy, Forge and Cerebra (No-Girl in an android body built by Forge).

Excalibur...

Roma decides to imbue Psylocke with the powers of Captain Britain and magically restores her to her original body to act as the omni-versal guardian. A new team is assembled including Kylun (calling himself Lionheart), Manifold, Dust and Chamber. They use Muir Island as their base of operations and are charged with their first mission: Mind-wipe the O5 and return them to their time. ;)

Starjammers...

Cyclops is fed up with the mutant struggle on Earth and he isn't alone. An eager Warlocke integrates his techno-organic self into the Blackbird essentially becoming a sentient space-craft able withstand extended interstellar travel. Bishop, Nightcrawler, Colossus, Firestar and Karma jump on board to explore the great unknown, first stop: New Chandilar!

Warriors...

A ragtag team picking up the pieces after the foundation of S.H.I.E.L.D. and the Avengers crumbles. Following his marriage to Crystal, uniting the kingdoms of Attlian and Asgard, Thor recruits Kitty Pryde, Beast, Justice, The Thing, Spider-Man, Dagger, Shang-Chi and Rogue (having permanently absorbed Namorita's powers).

HAWK2916

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By HAWK2916

@masterofevil: I think I like it so much because it fits nicely with a story I was toying with regarding Archangel. The only difference was that instead of Apocalypse, I had the twins in that role.

HAWK2916

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By HAWK2916

@thunderscream: No-Girl in an android body is awesome!! I'm picturing a look like E.V.A in Here Comes Tomorrow. Also like the Excalibur idea but more as a storyline as opposed to a series, but thats just me. its an awesome idea and a decent way to get Psylocke back in her original body. Though I like her as is really

Thunderscream

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hawk2916 said:

@thunderscream: No-Girl in an android body is awesome!! I'm picturing a look like E.V.A in Here Comes Tomorrow. Also like the Excalibur idea but more as a storyline as opposed to a series, but thats just me. its an awesome idea and a decent way to get Psylocke back in her original body. Though I like her as is really

That's what I had pictured too! I got so excited when I heard Zero had created a body for her...but then I saw it and was like...oh. lol

With Psylocke, I even thought maybe of having Kwannon as part of the team, she'd still be an empath, maybe even with the Crimson Dawn shadow powers and would share a deep psychic rapport with Betsy.

BaBaBoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By BaBaBoom

I like fun threads like this! My X-Franchise idea will have some similarities with OP's, I'd like to think of it as a "Great minds think alike" coincidence. :p I had these ideas floating in my head for a while now so this might be long.

First off, my X-Franchise is set in a world that has a rapidly increasing population of both mutants and inhumans.

• The terrigen mists has been causing negative effects on mutant-kind creating conflict between the two peoples with mutant-inhuman fights becoming common place. Madripoor became a mutant haven and the mutant populace are now the majority in the island nation with Magneto as its ruler.
    • Massive hate and hysteria against mutant-kind and inhumans alike has surfaced around the world and the Purifier movement has risen as a result. Thousands of people joined the Purifier cause, along with funding donated by multiple high-ranking and affluent individuals from all over the world, the Purifiers now has as much power as a nation.
    • Constant attacks and pressure from the local government caused the Jean Grey School to shut down and it's faculty and student body relocated to a newly established school in Madripoor called the X-Men Mutant Academy. Emma Frost and Mystique are appointed co-headmasters of the school. Due to the threat posed by the inhumans and the ever growing Purifiers, the X-Men Mutant Academy is, essentially, more militant and focuses more on training young mutants to become X-men.
    • The O5 found a way to go back to their timeline but Angel's Black Vortex powers hinders them to use it. Angel's Black Vortex powers turned out to be dangerous as it rips apart his body. It took the combined efforts of the O5 and Adult Angel to put a stop to it but, as a consequence, Teen Angel's psyche was swapped with Adult Angel's. Teen Angel is now in Adult Angel's body along with the Lifeseed and the Black Vortex empowerment. Teen Jean remedied this by transferring Teen Angel's memories, who is in Adult Angel's body, to Adult Angel who is in Teen Angel's body. Being in his adult self's body, Teen Angel decided to stay behind in the current timeline while the rest of the O5 returned to their timeline along with Adult Angel, in Teen Angel's body. (I said Angel way too much in this paragraph. Also, I know the OP said no time travel but, I want the O5 to go home. Angel, Angel, Angel, Angel!)

Now that the setting is, well..., set. Let's get down to the books.

• Uncanny X-Men, because there should always be an Uncanny series.
      • Team composition: Magneto (as leader), Namor, Emma Frost, Mystique, Beast, Juggernaut and Magik
      • Story: In order to ensure the safety of his people, Magneto struck an alliance with Namor and assembled a team comprised with the ablest mutants he could find. Even though not a mutant, he convinced Juggernaut to join his cause as an alternative to hunting down Cyclops. Wanting to honor her late husband, Charles Xavier, Mystique joined Magneto's X-men. Magneto offered a place for Beast in his X-Men to better use his intellect for the betterment of mutant-kind, eager to redeem himself from his past mistakes, Beast joins Magneto. Emma Frost was given sanctuary in Madripoor and was given a chance to be co-headmaster of the X-Men Mutant Academy along with Mystique. She remembers the events in Genosha that lead to the deaths of her students and swore to never let anything like that happen again so, she found herself in Magneto's X-Men. Knowing that magic is a realm that even he couldn't conquer, Magneto seeked out Magik and convinced her that her skills and abilities are much needed in securing a future for mutant-kind, she reluctantly joins.
      • Purpose: Magneto's X-Men deals with the extreme threats that will affect mutants all over the world whether it's political, super-strong adversaries, strange diseases or magical. (I basically want a team of X-Men comprised of former X-men villains. I'm also excited for the All-New Uncanny X-Men. :D)
    • Cyclops and X-Force, because Cyclops is still right.
      • Team composition: Cyclops (as leader), Angel, Dazzler, Hijack, Tempus, Ruby Summers and Hope Summers
      • Story: Being the symbol of the mutant revolution and, therefore, mutant freedom/pride, Cyclops declined Magneto's offer of sanctuary in Madripoor and opted to use his image to further rally the mutants to take a stand. He assembles a team of X-Force to be able to defend mutants from attacks and to send a message to the enemies of mutant-kind that mutants are capable of fighting back. Angel is left alone by his friends in a different time, in a different body and Laura ended their relationship by stating that she didn't feel the same way about him as she did before, then she simply left ;). As for these reasons, Angel became bitter, wrathful, destructive and without purpose. In a fit of rage, he ousted Anole from Worthington Industries and took full control of his family's company and fortunes once again. Money didn't give him happiness, however, as his lack of purpose continue to plague him. Cyclops came to him to offer him a place in the X-Force and, with nothing else to do, he joined. Dazzler and Hijack joins Cyclops because they believe he's right. Hope Summers, after recovering from a coma, convinced Cyclops to let her join the team despite Cable's protest. Ruby Summers found solace in the idea that this reality's version of her father also leads a mutant revolution and decides to join. Tempus joins after being rescued by Cyclops from his team's first mission against a mutant hating group of inhumans. The inhumans are then revealed to have been experimenting on her powers effectively breaking them. Tempus's powers are now reduced to creating time domes for a short time and could no longer time travel.
      • Purpose: Cyclops' X-Force deals with enemies that Magneto couldn't be seen dealing with as a leader of a nation and in a manner that would get the media's attention.
    • Secret X-Force, a team of killers.
      • Team Composition: Cable (as leader), Psylocke, Domino, Wither (Josh Foley), Deadpool, Forge and Colossus
      • Story: A team of X-Force formed by Cyclops to terminate their enemies with extreme prejudice. After receiving haunting visions of the future, Cable agreed to Cyclops' offer to lead a team of killers against the enemies of mutant-kind. Deadpool joins the team because he wants to hangout with his buddy Cable. Psylocke joins because she feels that her skills would be better utilized in this manner. Domino and Forge joins by virtue of being on the last X-Force team lead by Cable. Josh Foley stopped calling himself Elixir and started calling himself Wither when his powers didn't allow him to heal anyone. Instead, his powers turned to simply creating and spreading diseases which caused him to isolate himself until Cyclops convinced him that his powers could help a lot of people if used on the right people thus, he joins Cable's X-Force. Colossus joins to be with Domino even after Domino warns him about the nature of the team.
      • Purpose: Cable's X-Force deals with plots before they become threats to mutant-kind often by terminating them with the heavy use of firearms, blades and diseases. They remain a secret to their enemies and to the rest of the X-Men.
    • Avenging X-Men, a team of X-Men that are also Avengers.
      • Team Composition: Havok (as leader), Polaris, Quicksilver, Scarlet Witch, Smasher (Izzy Kane), Cannonball and Sunspot
      • Story: In response to his brother's revolutionary stance and Magneto's isolationist stance, whom he feels are both causing more damage than good to mutant-kind's image, Havok decided to form a team of X-Men that are also, in effect, Avengers based in New York. Scarlet Witch along with her brother, Quicksilver, joins in order to show everyone that they are unaffiliated with their father in Madripoor and to continue to redeem herself for M-Day. Polaris joins the team because she doesn't like the idea of her father leading the X-Men and feels that this team would do much more good to people regardless of whether they are mutant, human or inhuman. Cannonball and Sunspot joins Havok because of their history of being members of both the X-Men and the Avengers. Smasher joins to be with her husband even though she is not a mutant.
      • Purpose: They are Avengers but, they are also X-Men. Havok's X-Men attempts to show the public that mutants aren't only limited to revolutionaries or isolationists and that mutants can be superheroes too. They tackle threats that affects everyone not just mutants.
    • X-Men Unlimited, a book that features the X-Men Corps, a rotating cast of underused X-Men characters with a few recurring characters.
      • Team Composition: Storm (as Commander-in-Chief) and her staff
        • Jamie Madrox, Layla Miller, Cypher, Warlock, Danger, Broo, the Cuckoos and others
      • Story: Magneto formed the X-Men Corps, an organized paramilitary organization based in Madripoor, to help mutants all over the world and placed Storm as its commander-in-chief. Storm is then in charge of sending squads of X-men to various mission. But, since she enjoys being on the field more, the management side of the job tends to fall to Madrox and the other staff members. (I see it more like the Justice League Unlimited cartoon but with the X-Men.)
      • Purpose: To be able to use many of the underused X-Men and to have many adventures that doesn't exactly have tie-in to a bigger story line.
    • Astonishing X-Men, a team of X-Women.
      • Team Composition: Storm (as leader), Jubilee, Armor, "M", Danielle Moonstar, Rogue and Cipher
      • Story: As the commander-in-chief of the X-Men Corps, Storm was put in-charge to every active X-Man in Madripoor but some missions just need to be dealt with a personal touch. Selene and Madelyne Pryor's new Sisterhood has surfaced and is now posing a threat to the X-Men by conspiring with the Purifiers. Storm assembles her squad of X-Men to confront them.
      • Purpose: Storm's X-Men is a team that is apart of the X-Men Corps and she takes them missions that she doesn't want others to take or to simply have an excuse to get out of the office. (I liked Wood's all-women X-Men)
    • X-Men Mutant Academy, all about the students and teachers.
      • Teaching Staff: Nightcrawler, Northstar, Iceman, Firestar, Karma, Husk, and among others
      • Headmasters: Emma Frost and Mystique
      • Students: Molly Hayes, Eye-boy, Genesis, Oya, Sharkgirl and other unused students created after Schism.
      • Story: The X-Men Mutant Academy opens in Madripoor consisting of the student body and faculty that was formerly at the Jean Grey School. Molly Hayes, after seeing how her presence endanger her friends, found her way to Madripoor and was enrolled to the Academy after a mandate made by Magneto forces all young/new mutants to be required to attend the school.
      • Purpose: There must always be a school themed book that highlights the life of an adolescent mutant. This book will feature a rotating cast of characters, which includes both the faculty and the student body, with Molly Hayes and the headmasters as recurring characters.
    • New X-Factor: Mutants For Hire,no longer the New X-Men.
      • Team Composition: Anole (as leader), Hellion (as field-leader), Surge, Mercury, Loa, Pixie, Rockslide and Wolverine (Laura Kinney) as a reserve member since she usually goes on her solo adventures.
      • Story: After Anole was ousted from his position as C.E.O. of Worthington Industries by Warren Worthington himself, he moved to San Francisco and started up a business called Mutant For Hire because Hero for Hire is already taken. Hearing about Anole's new gig and losing interest with the affairs of the X-Men, Hellion with his new girlfriend, Pixie, along with his pals, Surge, Mercury and Rockslide, decided to join in and moved to San Francisco. After stating that being trained to be an X-Man didn't exactly give them a lot of usable skills out in the real world, Anole reluctantly hires all of them and re-branded his business to Mutants For Hire because Heroes for Hire is already taken. But, because of the rising hate and hysteria towards mutants and inhumans, the business flops and Anole is in the verge of bankruptcy. Luckily for him, Loa, who introduced herself as S.H.I.E.L.D.'s new mutant liaison, offered him and his team a contract to work for S.H.I.E.L.D. Anole jumps to the opportunity in order to avoid being bankrupt, despite Hellion's concerns, and his team became S.H.I.E.L.D.'s mutant response team. Loa formally joins the team as S.H.I.E.L.D.'s representative and suggested a team name change. Stating that the name Mutants For Hire sounds silly, in which everybody agreed much to Anole's dismay, so Pixie recommended that they call themselves the X-Factor. Anole complained that X-Factor is already over used in which Rockslide replies that they could call themselves the New X-Factor instead. Anole lets out a sigh and gave up and renamed the team as the New X-Factor. Mercury is then later revealed to have been keeping contact with Laura and has offered her a place to stay in Anole's home in San Francisco, the place where everyone on the team resides. Laura accepted the offer and moved to San Francisco. Anole welcomes Laura to his home and tells her that she can but is not required to join his team.
      • Purpose: An X-team outside of the main struggles of the X-men, the New X-Factor is a team hired by S.H.I.E.L.D. to give their efforts of keeping the peace between mutants and humans a mutant face. (New X-Men relaunch is my biggest wish for Marvel and this is one of the scenarios that I thought of how it could work.)
    HAWK2916

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By HAWK2916

So i've tried to condense my ideas somewhat. I got everything out there and comicvine glitched and wouldn't let me post. So this version is really paired down.

First off, I would have the mandates mentioned in other threads in place. Additionally I tend to want to disregard and undo pretty much all the stuff thats been happening now and just start with my stuff. I dont think I need to explain why as most of you could surely guess. Also maybe my more radical idea will help out with some of this. Anyway here's the structure of my books..

Uncanny Xmen- Cyclops, Magneto, Magik, Pylocke, Cable, Frenzy, Warpath, and Emma Frost. Dedicated to doing whats necessary to protect mutantkind. This team targets any anti-mutant initiatives, governments, corporations, etc who would allow or actively engage in the abuse of mutants or mutant rights as well as fund or allow the production of Sentinels or mutant cures etc. My Uncanny team would be proactive and do the dirty work with the goal of stopping,exposing, and capturing menaces to mutantkind. Added to the mission statement would be Cyclops trying to set up different mutant havens be it in rebuilding Genosha and handling Madripoor and also using a possible secret team of Starjammers to discover other planets that could be a world for mutants. Even setting up a space-station that orbits earth so that they can monitor mutant crisis and other situations.

Astonishing Xmen- Rogue, Rachel Grey, Cannonball, Gambit, Polaris, Dani Moonstar, Magma, Sunspot Focused on tying up loose ends, investigating and identifying threats to mutantkind and then preemptively neutralizing these before they reach crisis levels. I also would sort of bring back the idea of X-corporation and have the team with a global search and rescue type focus giving support to emerging mutants not currently associated with the school because they can't come or don't want to.

Xmen- Storm, Havok, Wolverine, Kitty, Dazzler, Monet, Nightcrawler, Colossus, Bishop. (also appearing Sage- strategist, telepathic link mostly stays at base or operates X-jet supporting/teachers- Beast-( geneticist/teacher). Husk. Jubilee.Chamber. Karma. Cecelia Reyes. Angel. This team sort of plays the role of policing mutantkind and protecting the world from dangerous mutants. They are the P.R team running the school and training new mutants (hence the big cast). Storm is the leader kind of playing the role that @McKlayn had Magneto playing. There would be a mix of characters for different missions. And this would also feature the idea of an X-council. The members of the council would be Storm- representing Xaviers ideals and the heroic aspects of the Xmen, Havok- with the connection to Valerie Cooper, Kitty- next generation bridge, Wolverine-veteran member and connections to multiple teams, Dazzler- with her SHIELD liaison connections and pop cultural iconic impact, Beast- original member, geneticist and Avengers connection.

Xmen Legacy- Surge, Hellion, Dust, X-23, Rockslide, Pixie, Mercury, Cipher (with appearances from Blindfold, Armor, Elixir, Oya, Hope Genesis, Trance, and Gentle) Feeling that their generation has been the most heavily targeted and threatened by humanity and somewhat abandoned by the Xmen, this team forms and decides to take matters in their own hands to protect their generation.

I might also do a book or two on the villains. This way we dont have to keep shoehorning them into the Xmen books when they really arent Xmen. Here's my Hellfire Club and Brotherhood

Hellfire Club:White king: Empath, White Queen: Madelyne Pryor, White Rook: Sapphire Styx, White Bishop: Viper-Madame Hydra, Black King: Elias Bogan, Black Queen: Selene, Black Rook: Lady Mastermind, Black Bishop: Azazel also Sebastian Shaw making a play for power by starting a red division and recruiting. This Hellfire club is like an organized crime syndicate, all about power, control, politics, intrigues, and money.

Brotherhood: Mystique, Exodus, Chimera, Pulse, Sabretooth, Lady Mastermind, Astra, Siena Blaze, Mikhail Rasputin

Other teams in my Marvel U.

Avengers: Captain America. Iron Man. Thor. Captain Marvel. Wasp. Black Panther. Hulk. Spectrum. Songbird. Crystal. Vision

Secret Avengers: Hawkeye. Black Widow.War Machine. Hank Pym. Winter Soldier. Echo. Spiderwoman. Quake. - doing the things that the avengers cant

Mighty Avengers: Luke Cage. Falcon. Jessica Jones. She-Hulk. Misty Knight. Colleen Wing. Iron Fist- street level avengers- heroes for hire feel

New Warriors: Justice. Firestar. Namorita. Darkhawk. Ms.America. Cloak. Dagger

Defenders: Dr.Strange. Clea. Brother Voodoo. Scarlet Witch. Jennifer Kale. Amanda Sefton. - team deals with mystical threats

Inhumans: Black Bolt. Medusa. Triton. Gorgon. Karnak. Maximus. -focused on establishing a homeworld and defending against being used by the Kree and abused by others.

FF: Reed Richards, Sue Richards (love the idea of her as a mutant by @Mcklayn), Johnny Storm, Thing- they would be back to being explorers and running S.W.O.R.D with the help of Abigail brand, maybe Cypher, Lockheed and some others.

If I had anything with the All New Xmen (the O5) it would be that they are sent back to their timeline or reality and mindwiped. If people just absolutely love them then I would use this as a way to clean up or retell some of the old stories. Sort of similar to what Ultimate Xmen was supposed to be as a more modern take on the Xmen. Just as an example of a different take on some of the stories: Krakoa wouldn't be some living island but would be the 1st encounter with Apocalypse for the Xmen. Cassandra Nova would really be Xavier's younger sister and not some Mummadrai whatever. Spiral would be a mutant experimented on by Weapon X. Juggernaut is a mutant.

HAWK2916

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By HAWK2916

My other idea is I guess a little more drastic. Its the good old reboot after Secret Wars. This would be more of a shot at simplifying everything.

My main team would be:

Cyclops, Storm, Wolverine, Colossus, Nightcrawler, Rogue, Gambit, Emma Frost, Kitty and if we could somehow swing it The (real) adult Jean Grey. Plus Beast as a supporting character, mostly stays at the base. Magneto mostly in an advisor/mentor role but also doing solo missions similar to what he was doing in Bunn's solo.

Investigations team/ Mutant police: Astonishing

Havok, Polaris, Sage, Dazzler, Rachel, Siryn, Angel, Iceman (Madrox)

X-corporation/preemptive: Xtraordinary or Xtreme

Dani Moonstar, Cannonball, Sunspot, Monet, Chamber, Jubilee, Magik, Warpath (Karma and Rahne supporting)

Xforce: this team actually is in the future or they operate based Cables precognition

Cable, Bishop, Psylocke, Hope, Domino

Xmen Legacy: student team rotating cast

Surge, Hellion, Dust, X-23, Mercury, Pixie, Armor, Rockslide, Cipher, Blindfold,Oya, Cuckoos

william300

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

As I said above, I really wan't to see a big x-event about Apocalypse's return, with Genesis forced to face him. I think it would make an awesome story, a boy who proved that nurture can be nature, versus the monster dedicated to survival of the fittest.

McKlayn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hawk2916: @bababoom:

Man both your ideas are great, well thought out and i love alot of the teams. Keep the feed back and ideas coming, i am really enjoying this thread. Also had totally forgotten spiral so an update to my team

I would send Magik back to astonishing, and then send Ariel to X factor. More then likely remove Darwin from Xfactor and put him as a regular in the rotating X Men book, Also i would put Spiral in as a Member of X Force.

(I like that as a company Magneto is organized enough to have Teleporters, Telepaths, Muscle and Fliers on every team lol)

Also Alot of Characters would be Grouped but not featured in X books.

Mainly like the Characters like Dr Reyes, or Forge would have jobs within the Main X Corp complex and thus be seen as support in most all the books, kind of how i planned to use Magneto.

Also I would like to Have an Excalibur I always loved the name, and the book was typically good so my tenative Roster would be as Followed

Leader Pete Wisdom

Gateway

Dazzler

LongShot

NorthStar

Phantomex

(Could prolly organize it alot better for british Mutants when i sit down and think about it lol)

And you may ask why i have so many teams and so many books, I am one of the few who dont believe you can have too many X men books, but if you have 5 x men books you need 5 completely different teams so you got something different to offer with each one. THere are SOOOO many great X men characters, just have to use them instead of repeating the more popular ones lol

HAWK2916

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MasterOfEvil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

As I said above, I really wan't to see a big x-event about Apocalypse's return, with Genesis forced to face him. I think it would make an awesome story, a boy who proved that nurture can be nature, versus the monster dedicated to survival of the fittest.

It could happen in a mini-saga after my Apocalypse comic series. Check it out in the earlier posts.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d3f071d30d9f
    deactivated-5d3f071d30d9f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 1

• No more O5/Past X-Men on present.
    • No more fights with between X-Men Teams, unless they have good reason for it.
    • No more tittles like Spider-Man and the X-Men or Wolverine and the X-Men just X-Men or "Insert here the Ajective" X-men
    • Mutants and Inhumans are connected but they arent the same thing.
    • Different members on each teams and diverse teams
    • If Wolverine wants to leave or "he has better things to do", let him leave.

HAWK2916

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I have an adjustment to make. I made a mistake and had Exodus and Mikhail Rasputin in Mystiques Brotherhood. I meant to Lady Mastermind or her sister. Also the surviving members of the Omega Clan and Toad and Silver Samurai would round this team out.

Exodus is running the Acolytes with Amelia Voght. Unuscione. Tempo. Mikhail Rasputin. and I though Bishop would be interesting on this team if its still a bit early to put him with Storms team

MasterOfEvil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By MasterOfEvil

Dark X-men Vol 2

Madelyne Pryor, Cyclop's ex-wife/Jean Grey Clone, finds out that the X-men brought Jean Grey from the past and confronts her. After witnessing her using abilities that Madelyne doesn't have, Madelyne formulates a plan to counter all of the X-men's efforts. To do this, she brings in mutant criminals using her Hellfire Club connections and convinces them to be her personal team of Dark X-Men so they can drag the each x-man's good name through the mud, establish themselves as a global power by posing as heroes, and achieve their own personal goals. They do this by using Madelyne's TP to convince government officials to make them an officially government sanctioned team of heroes. Pryor uses this to create a new school so she create a new generation of servants and criminals.

Madelyne Pryor - Dark Marvel Girl

Vulcan - (Falls through a portal after War of Kings and takes up Pryor on her offer for revenge on his brothers and Black Bolt)

Romulus - Dark Wolverine (wants revenge on wolvie and daken. joins to rebuild his empire)

Azazel - Dark Nightcrawler (wants his son and the Bamfs. Madelyne's magic keeps him on Earth)

Juggernaut - Dark Colossus (joins so he can kill Cyclops)

Xorn - Dark Magneto (post secret wars resurrection. Joins for mutant supremacy)

Predator X (custom made attack dog. They name it "Grey" for the lolz)

Aurora (Madelyne makes the aggressive personality the dominant. Aurora joins to keep it that way)

Avalanche (post Secret Wars resurrection. Joins because mutants are worse off than ever before)

Pyro (Post Secret Wars resurrection. joins because the regular X-men haven't made things better at all)

The Students

Zero

"Spider-Girl" (that mutant/spider hybrid that Doc Ock Spidey fought)

Charles Xavier II

other new mutant kids and future x-men enemies

HAWK2916

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MasterOfEvil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hawk2916: Yeah, I'm considering having this lead to a "Dark AVX" mini-series. Basically Pryor getting into some kind of dispute with Norman Osborn and circumstances end up bringing the original Dark Avengers back together again.

adamTRMM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By adamTRMM
    • Since Apocalypse was turned into an inconsistent and pretty terribly defined mess of a character, I'd totally retcon his origins (it was pretty mediocre to begin with) and turn all those degenerative iterations of him into mere constructs/reflections/clones (made up by the Clan Akkaba Evan-style) of the real one whose complex, ancient history (along the mutant first origin altogether) was compromised and will be revealed on the pages of:
    • Eternal Fire Cult: this is a redefinition of what was once Hellfire Club, since it was turned into a strip club and then taken by some annoying brats, there's a stain on the original concept that can't be overlooked and thus has to be redefined. This is about six very notable mutants who realized this is the time for mutants to take their natural place in a world driven by those whose time is running out, and it's only matter of time the natural order puts everyone in their evolutionary place, so the Six want to ensure when the time is right, they will be the ones to define this upcoming New World Order, but there's a problem - the real Apocalypse that was sabotaged in the past by two of them is destined to return and they once again have to do something about it cause they know HIS World Order will be something else.
    • Emma and "M"-corp, many of us want this
    • Cable and Hope showdown - she saved the mutant race only to bring doom on them all together, destiny's cruel joke, and confirmed by Phoenix Force to Nathan as Hope channeled it to heal him
    • While Apoc's role is vacant, somebody temporarily takes his place and activates all now deactivated Seeds inside the mutants (and not only mutants) and turn it into world-wide apocalyptic scenario with the culmination of this story Archangel, after an existential war inside on many planes of existence since he was rammed with both Celestial Death and Life Seeds, now being reborn cumulatively with all of his personas as one and Celestially empowered Warren purges everybody "infected" of their Apocalyptian influence once and for all thus restarting the whole concept altogether. But there's a twist - after restoring all the damage done and resurrecting the dead of this mess, Warren also pulls the real En Sabah Nur out of his force-fed "stasis", compromises the ancient conspiracy and returns the natural order of a Celestial subtext. He now knows that it is necessary and is beyond their control and comprehension. And that's not the end, his new found cosmic awareness also detects and confirms the upcoming mandatory from the very highest echelon of the cosmic hierarchy - Earth for its infinite crimes against the natural cosmic order is now declared under the space-time blockade with Exitar (or another giant Celestial) permanently occupying a spot inside our Solar System monitoring and with any cosmic rule defied (alternate reality hopping/inter-dimensional travel, time travel, messing with artifacts a'la Infinity Gems/Cosmic Cubes, leaving the Solar System's spherical "borders" to outer space that is now off limits for all earthlings, in any form of departure, will it be portal or a ship, etc.) the "criminal" will be executed/erased from existence immediately by said Celestial. And how does our precious kind tends to react to scenarios like this? Right. The world-wide (well, it's still a world) superhuman arm race begins now!
    • Sentry and X-man mini, at least one of the issues will involve Legion.... nuff said

Well something like this for the beginners ^_^

HAWK2916

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@adamtrmm: I like the idea of all these iterations of Apocalypse being only clones or constructs and not the real deal. The idea behind the Eternal Fire cult is great too. I'm curious who are the six? Who would you have on Emma's squad?

MasterOfEvil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Phoenix Five Vol 1

Quentin Quire and the Phoenix Corporation find out that the Phoenix has returned and is heading for Earth yet again. Knowing that no one on Earth has the ability to truly control the Phoenix before it would likely end the world, Quire recalled the one time where it was truly tamed: when it was split amongst the Phoenix Five during the AVX war. In fact, that should have ended the war peacefully but none the Five were true Phoenix potentials. And by some strange twist of fate, there were 5 Phoenix potentials living on Earth, including Quire. He knew he needed to bring them together as soon as possible, since he was definitely not the only person to know the Phoenix was coming. Slight issue: the other avatars can barely stand him or his leadership skills!

Quinten Quire - Leader

Hope Summers - Tactics and weaponry

Rachel Summers - most experience with the Phoenix

Jean Grey - O5 version/ literal coin flip if she could the full phoenix force

Nate Grey - Finds out that he fulfills all the criteria to be a true Phoenix avatar and he has had the Phoenix aura in the past.

Phoenix Corp - Main Headquarters and temporary home

Enemies - Practically every villain who could use the Phoenix for something

Purpose: Either split the power amongst all 5 of them or seal away that power away forever somehow

McKlayn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@adamtrmm: I like this idea really intrigues me. I like the fact that so many people want to use Angel, hes a good character that doesn't get enough shine imo.

I would love to see with this many ideas for Apoc stories can we get one that features Chamber and blink? they are both heirs after all, it would be nice to see them as the Key to defeating him, maybe a book that features

Blink, Chamber, Genesis and Angel?

HAWK2916

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By HAWK2916
    adamTRMM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By adamTRMM

@hawk2916:

Thanks! The damage that was done to the beautiful X-rogues gallery is unforgivable, such incredible concepts are just ridiculously wasted for God knows what =\

The Six are - Selene, Azazel, Maddie, Magik, Archangel and Makhail Rasputin (or Exodus instead of either of the last two). The last two are there because of a twist, Magik and Maddie are there for unknown reasons, and the former two are the masterminds behind this cabal and they are the ones behind the ancient anti-Apoc conspiracy that involved THEN dominant species and individuals on Earth and presented "the first mutant (though this term didn't exist back then)" as a potential threat of apocalyptic scale as he alone was already challenging all superhuman/godlike forces of the Earth. With Az and Sel behind the scenes (no one knew they are mutants themselves) all powers that be combining their forces, could only off Apoc temporarily. But that was enough, for then.

You know, I kinda thought about one timer cameos (Stark, New X-men, I would also develop the Cult on the pages of this book backstory style, since you know, Emma and HFC) and a very small supporting cast that is permanent and some new characters. I would definitely put Evangeline Whedon as Emma's assistant cause I find her absolutely neat character and I think that it can be hilarious as the result developing those two's womance lol But now that you say that what you suggest can happen after some time as well. The first name that is like screaming itself in my mind is Monet for some reason.

@mcklayn:

True that. I never really liked the idea behind Dark Angel Saga. I don't like the idea that Warren lost to the demon inside. One of the reasons I love the character so much was his never ending inner war. It was awesome and relatable on many levels, when he had to feed his demon from time to time, and in the same time inspiring, as he had him under control in the end of the day (and I don't like to use the word "inspiring" in general!).

You know, Tieri, like Remender and Milligan, left his Apocalypse development unfinished and no one bothered to pick this up and clear what exactly was going on right there. That's why I said I want Apoc mythos revisioned and restarted, but I wouldn't neglect the idea they were descendents of one of his clones.

Genisis though, I'd kill off, by Apoc himself as he reabsorbs all the essences of his previous self-iterations to reassemble himself in full force. Sorry =\ But I'd also like to add that as he kills him off he will declare he takes no joy in taking his life, but promises that all responsible will meet their fate accordingly (Fantomex lmfao and then the whole Clan Akkaba for proving to be unfit maybe something for Sinister as well. I'm thinking about him considering cloning a crime)

Angel will leave the Earth as the result of blockade, he will receive a cosmic story.

MasterOfEvil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ultimate Exiles Vol 1

After Secret Wars, Kitty Pryde and James Hudson Jr. from the Ultimate Universe find themselves with nowhere to go. Her home is gone, her friends are either dead or replaced by their multiverse counterpart, and the new world's X-men already have a Kitty Pryde and a Wolverine they can turn to. After slumming it for a while, they find a group of mutant hating humans fighting with who they believed to be Scott Summers. After helping him, they find out that he is Scott Summers from a universe where Apocalypse ruled America. Realizing that things are just a bad for mutants in this new age, it becomes apparent that it's worse for those of different realties with no place to go. After seeing many others on those having trouble adjusting to the new surroundings, Kitty, James, and Scott went to find them in order help, as they were all exiles now.

Purpose: promote mutant/human/whatever coexistence, give Secret Wars castaways a place to live, save the world from the biggest threats

Ultimate Kitty Pryde - Leader

Ultimate Kid Wolverine - Field Leader

AOA Cyclops

Abomination from the Days of Future Past Universe

Psylocke from the House of M

Bastion from a universe where AXIS happened years earlier and on a universal scale. He is now an advocate for peace with mutants

Spider-man from a world where he never gave up the symbiote and managed to tame it

Polaris from a universe where doom kept Beyonder's powers

Storm from a universe where she gained Thor's hammer

Death Seed Sentry from 616. Doesn't have the Void anymore, but someone still needs to keep an eye on him cuz he's still kind of crazy

More would join later but this is the main group

McKlayn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@adamtrmm: @masterofevil:

I like the Phoenix Idea actually, i think its been done to death but at the same time a good story is always a good story, should be interesting.

I loved Exiles, and I agree that if we adding all these alt versions via Secret wars we should use them after or the event was totally pointless, so i actually like this idea. exiles on the only universe that exist afterwards.

Also Adam i dont really give two shits about Genesis, he was a rather annoying character to me so seeing him absorbed n favor of the real apoc is all fine with me. I do love my gen X characters so i think seeing them get a real story would be a nice change of pace instead of white washed as background noise at best

MasterOfEvil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mcklayn: Thanks! I'll probably edit the Exiles later with a few more members. The Phoenix Five comic would be serious, but also have comedic moments cuz Quire's the leader lolz.

MasterOfEvil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Annihilators Vol 2

Due to how the incursion problem was handled, many of the major players were either forced off of Earth or sent to jail. But the part that most of the heroes won't admit to agreeing with is that many of those players weren't wrong. Aside from the Avengers, who were fighting each other, the X-men, who were usually split apart, and the Fantastic Four, who were broken up, there was no other team that could have played a sizable part in preventing the end of the world. After a year in the new world, the X-man Rouge considered what would have happened if the smartest and most powerful beings on Earth were to work together, regardless of personal feelings. The moment she brought it up, Peter Quill, her friend Kitty's fiancé, pointed out that he had the same idea years ago in deep space and that all she had to do was keep it small and ask the right people. Reaching out to various heroes who would do whatever it took to save the world from destruction when all other hopes fail or before those threats happen. However, there's a catch: she has to lead.

Rogue - Leader + she can copy the powers of any other member just in case

Magneto - Was seen attempting to push two Earths apart and has proven to be trustworthy/master tactician

Hyperion - One the strongest Avengers and has always done whatever it took to save lives (plus Hulk said no and Thor can't be found)

Scarlet Witch - Extremely powerful magic plus realty warping if all else fails

Arno Stark - Hyper-intelligent tech genius on the level of Doom/Mr. Fantastic + the tech city of Troy would be home base

Ghost Rider - Able to one-shot most threats and fight on the front lines plus the car helps with being incognito if needed

Black Bolt - can shatter cities with a scream and can be a long term member due to no longer being a king

X-man -Omega level TP/TK plus he would love to prevent another post-apocalyptic world from happening

The Destroyer armor - Amadeus Cho managed to convince Odin to let him sometimes borrow the Destroyer armor + he's a genius

Tempus - Teleportation, Barriers, and time travel when necessary

The main idea of this group is that it's built to be functional, while also looking as though they are random heroes working together. This way, enemies have no way to prepare for them (Like the Mighty Avengers during the Infinity arc; they just happened to be in the same area)

Purpose: save the world from extinction level threats or stop them before they happen. For added security, all movements are kept secret. Their presence is a last resort.

HAWK2916

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By HAWK2916

@adamtrmm: That's a pretty cool idea for a possible Generation X reunion.Using them as an X-corporation,search and rescue, saving newly emerging mutants team. Having Emma with Monet, Chamber, Husk and Jubilee and maybe add in Siryn as a sort of nostalgic throwback to her father. Maybe Blink actually could get in this team as well. Feels like it needs a tracker too....

adamTRMM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By adamTRMM

@hawk2916:

Lol that would be totally Gen X with a new direction, resurrect Synch and throw in Emplate as an antagonist and the book is basically Zeb Wells' New Mutants lol

But those characters you enlisted, yeah, totally fit. Though the idea was to step aside from the typical and even casual super heroing/teaming up and concentrate on the rich and enormous Marvel universe as a system, a world where regular people live as well. Yeah, this world is fantastic and mindblowing, but still home for all standard and daily routines, even when it's between the very regular high classes in the center of it. The driving question would be, how to make mutants part of this routine without them due to essence of what they are naturally reshaping it thus confirming all human fears.

But then, a small group of young adults in the middle of something thoughtful can totally work, you just have to give them the right direction.

HAWK2916

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@adamtrmm: Yea. Although it would be possibly interesting to have Emma and her team based out of Genosha and building it back up and getting industries there. But really just helping mutants in need

HAWK2916

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I forgot about an Exiles team. My exiles would be for those fans that actually want all the different dimensions and alternate realities. Its also for those that live new character creations. All new characters would be in this book. In fact it would have to be new characters no alternate versions of the same people.

The team: Sage. Bishop. Blink. Ruby Summers. Madrox.Layla Miller. Ultimate Kitty Pryde. Mach 2. Lifeguard.

Their purpose would be to come to the aid of and make a place for mutants in realities where they are close to extinction.

MasterOfEvil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hawk2916: I say throw in Sabretooth too cuz AOA Creed was a founding member. Solid line-up regardless.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.