X-MEN GREATEST CHARACTERS OF ALL TIME

  • 96 results
  • 1
  • 2
Avatar image for time1
#1 Posted by time1 (6206 posts) - - Show Bio

20 BLINK

BLINK
BLINK
SHADOWCAT
SHADOWCAT

ANGEL
ANGEL
18 ANGEL























17 NIGHTCRAWLER
NIGHTCRAWLER
NIGHTCRAWLER



























16 ICEMAN
ICEMAN
ICEMAN























15 EMMA FROST
EMMA FROST
EMMA FROST




















14 JUBILEE
JUBILEE
JUBILEE































13 BISHOP
BISHOP
BISHOP

























12 CABLE
CABLE
CABLE



















































11 MAGENTO
MAGENTO
MAGENTO
10 BEAST
BEAST
BEAST


















9 CHARLES
CHARLES
CHARLES















8 COLOSSUS
COLOSSUS
COLOSSUS




























7 PSYLOCKE
PSYLOCKE
PSYLOCKE







































6 STORM
STORM
STORM































5 CYCLOPS
CYCLOPS
CYCLOPS






































4 JEAN GREY
JEAN GREY
JEAN GREY





































3 GAMBIT
GAMBIT
GAMBIT








































2 ROGUE
ROGUE
ROGUE









































1 WOLVERINE

Wolverine
Wolverine

























Avatar image for agent_death
#2 Posted by Agent_DEATH (567 posts) - - Show Bio

WHY IS PSYLOCKE NUMBER 7 SHES SO MUCH BETTER THEN CYCLOPS!!!

Avatar image for pixelized
#3 Posted by pixelized (49086 posts) - - Show Bio

dazzler didn't make the  cut? this list is garbage

Avatar image for midnight_devil
#4 Posted by Midnight Devil (123 posts) - - Show Bio

Time, how the hell are you gonna rate Colossus higher than Magneto? And no Mr. Sinister. That list is screwed up.

Avatar image for akira_overdrive
#5 Posted by Akira Overdrive (10214 posts) - - Show Bio
pixelized said:
"dazzler didn't make the  cut? this list is garbage"
Dazzler is garbage.
Avatar image for pixelized
#6 Posted by pixelized (49086 posts) - - Show Bio
Akira Overdrive said:
"pixelized said:
"dazzler didn't make the  cut? this list is garbage"
Dazzler is garbage."
Please don't Lie
Avatar image for adam_vertigo
#7 Posted by Adam Vertigo (302 posts) - - Show Bio
pixelized said:
"Akira Overdrive said:
"pixelized said:
"dazzler didn't make the  cut? this list is garbage"
Dazzler is garbage."
Please don't Lie"

sorry pix but she aint that good
Avatar image for pixelized
#8 Posted by pixelized (49086 posts) - - Show Bio

yes she is! Dazz is awesome. and she'll be making her x-men return shortly.

Oh if we're referring to New Excalibur Dazz, then yeah she's gross. But Ultimate Dazz and Uncanny dazz [from the 80's and 90's] is awesome

Avatar image for meteorite
#9 Posted by Meteorite (3479 posts) - - Show Bio

Who the hell is Magento??? Ohhhh, its supposed to be Magneto! Now it makes sense!

Avatar image for akira_overdrive
#10 Posted by Akira Overdrive (10214 posts) - - Show Bio
pixelized said:
"yes she is! Dazz is awesome. and she'll be making her x-men return shortly.

Oh if we're referring to New Excalibur Dazz, then yeah she's gross. But Ultimate Dazz and Uncanny dazz [from the 80's and 90's] is awesome"
Just stick with Emma.Dazzler is horrible.
Avatar image for pixelized
#11 Posted by pixelized (49086 posts) - - Show Bio
Akira Overdrive said:
"pixelized said:
"yes she is! Dazz is awesome. and she'll be making her x-men return shortly.

Oh if we're referring to New Excalibur Dazz, then yeah she's gross. But Ultimate Dazz and Uncanny dazz [from the 80's and 90's] is awesome"
Just stick with Emma.Dazzler is horrible."

Dazzler isn't horrible. You have to read her early stuff. it's amazing....her new excalibur counterpart was written horribly
Avatar image for fesak
#12 Posted by fesak (8596 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm not going to say anything about the list, you probably know what i would say anyway, but isn't there any chance that they ever will create a brand new really great character?
I guess not since the list is the greatest of all time.

Moderator
Avatar image for warlock2792
#13 Posted by WARLOCK2792 (18068 posts) - - Show Bio

Jubilee's there? 

Avatar image for midnight_devil
#14 Posted by Midnight Devil (123 posts) - - Show Bio

Joke of a list.

Avatar image for loaded_revolver
#15 Posted by Loaded Revolver (1190 posts) - - Show Bio
Adam Vertigo said:
"pixelized said:
"Akira Overdrive said:
"pixelized said:
"dazzler didn't make the  cut? this list is garbage"
Dazzler is garbage."
Please don't Lie"

sorry pix but she aint that good"
Dazzler is that good.She beaten alot of powerful opponents and even after she was dead Marvel would place things in the background or on merchandise in comics that had her logo on it.
Avatar image for pyre
#16 Posted by Pyre (26 posts) - - Show Bio

Is this just your opinion or did this come from another site or magazine?

Avatar image for pixelized
#17 Posted by pixelized (49086 posts) - - Show Bio
Loaded Revolver said:
"Dazzler is that good.She beaten alot of powerful opponents and even after she was dead Marvel would place things in the background or on merchandise in comics that had her logo on it."
Like the T-shirt arachne was rockin while on the run from Ms. Marvel

Pyre said:
"

Is this just your opinion or did this come from another site or magazine?

"
I think this is opinion
Avatar image for jaadu
#18 Posted by Jaadu (664 posts) - - Show Bio

This isn't who u think is the most powerful mutants, but greatest as in the best//likable mutants! I like the list SORT OF! psylocke and Jubilee need higher positions! :D

Avatar image for time1
#19 Posted by time1 (6206 posts) - - Show Bio

Just to note
The list is what i think, i compared to marvel website, where a list is done, The list is not about the most powerful, if it was magneto would be closer to number 1. It's the characters i like and the characters that should be there and how long they been in x-men and there character attributes.

Psylocke is a very good character, she one of my faverites, but compared to cylops, cylops was one of the  x-men first members if you excluded charles, he been x-men longest leader and is still, his relationship with other x-men characters, jean, emma,goblin queen, wolverine, beast, charles and his kids cable, rachel, x-man and even his clone son stryfe and even his brother alex, sorry to say but these outshines psylocke character.
Psylocke maybe a more interesting and even more powerful but she not a better x-men than cylops.

Dazzler, What ?

Magneto is x-men greatest villan of all time, i put him in the list cause he is a good character and cause he was a leader of x-men in age of apoclaypse and he was brillant at that time, ripping apocalypse apart in the original age of apocalypse, outstanding but he not the better x-men than colossus.

Sinister one x-men greatest very doubtfull





Avatar image for john_valentine
#20 Posted by John Valentine (16467 posts) - - Show Bio
Midnight Devil said:
"Joke of a list."
Avatar image for time1
#21 Edited by time1 (6206 posts) - - Show Bio

how is this a joke of  a list

Avatar image for john_valentine
#22 Posted by John Valentine (16467 posts) - - Show Bio

It just is.

Avatar image for the_devil_tiger
#23 Posted by The Devil Tiger (1278 posts) - - Show Bio

Frankly... Colossus before Magneto ! 
 Psyloke after Cyclops ! Aaah C'mon ! Lol ! I yawn each time Cyclops is about to say or do something !
 More seriously, just explain yourself ! I'm curious to hear you...

Avatar image for time1
#24 Posted by time1 (6206 posts) - - Show Bio

like i said before magneto  is x-men greatest villian and is one faverite  characters but he not greater x-men member than colossus and thats a simple as that.

psylocke has a twisted past  and is good ninja and good character but cylops is a better x-men than she is, he been in from the start and he still is, his relationship with x-men members keeps on changing and he is first x-men to be recruited by charles and today he is still the leader of the x-men.   

The Devil Tiger,  who is your 20 greatest x-men characters of all time ?

Avatar image for roguegirl
#25 Posted by Roguegirl (179 posts) - - Show Bio

like the list but i woud put Nightcrawler before Cyclops

Avatar image for fulp
#26 Posted by fulp (6 posts) - - Show Bio

There is a quiz along these lines here:
It ain't perfect, but it is a little more comprehensive

Avatar image for time1
#27 Posted by time1 (6206 posts) - - Show Bio
fulp said:
"There is a quiz along these lines here:
It ain't perfect, but it is a little more comprehensive"

i did that quiz, what was the point of that. do you have any better ones
Avatar image for vance_astro
#28 Posted by vance_astro (89963 posts) - - Show Bio

Greatest X-men of All time

1.Wolverine
2.Cyclops
3.Cable
4.Jean Grey
5.Magneto
6.Scarlet Witch
7.Quicksilver
8.Storm
9.Colossus
10.Emma Frost
11.Beast
12.Gambit
13.Rouge
14.Dazzler
15.Nightcrawler
16.Madrox
17.Banshee
18.Apocalypse
19.Mr.Sinister
20.Callisto
21.Psylocke
22.Professor X
23.Bishop
24.Jubilee
25.Angel
26.Mimic
27.Mystique
28.Juggernaut
29.Spiral
30.Polaris
31.Iceman
Moderator
Avatar image for time1
#29 Posted by time1 (6206 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"Greatest X-men of All time
1.Wolverine
2.Cyclops
3.Cable
4.Jean Grey
5.Magneto
6.Scarlet Witch
7.Quicksilver
8.Storm
9.Colossus
10.Emma Frost
11.Beast
12.Gambit
13.Rouge
14.Dazzler
15.Nightcrawler
16.Madrox
17.Banshee
18.Apocalypse
19.Mr.Sinister
20.Callisto
21.Psylocke
22.Professor X
23.Bishop
24.Jubilee
25.Angel
26.Mimic
27.Mystique
28.Juggernaut
29.Spiral
30.Polaris
31.Iceman
"
i do like some of your list, but quicksilver, scarlet witch above gambit and rogue and storm. You really don't like iceman do you ?
Avatar image for vance_astro
#30 Posted by vance_astro (89963 posts) - - Show Bio
time said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Greatest X-men of All time
1.Wolverine
2.Cyclops
3.Cable
4.Jean Grey
5.Magneto
6.Scarlet Witch
7.Quicksilver
8.Storm
9.Colossus
10.Emma Frost
11.Beast
12.Gambit
13.Rouge
14.Dazzler
15.Nightcrawler
16.Madrox
17.Banshee
18.Apocalypse
19.Mr.Sinister
20.Callisto
21.Psylocke
22.Professor X
23.Bishop
24.Jubilee
25.Angel
26.Mimic
27.Mystique
28.Juggernaut
29.Spiral
30.Polaris
31.Iceman
"
i do like some of your list, but quicksilver, scarlet witch above gambit and rogue and storm. You really don't like iceman do you ?"
Iceman is a nobody..he should be lucky to even make my list.He doesn't do anything of significance,he's just a powerful X-man there for the fight.
Quicksilver and Scarlet Witch should be above Gambit and Rouge....House of M explains it all.Scarlet Witch especially because part of her storyline changed the X-men forever.
Moderator
Avatar image for ishadow
#31 Posted by iSHADOW (1975 posts) - - Show Bio
DOOP! The best there is, the best there was, and the best there ever will be.
DOOP! The best there is, the best there was, and the best there ever will be.
Avatar image for time1
#32 Posted by time1 (6206 posts) - - Show Bio

yes but that's the only thing scarlet witch will be remember for doesn't her a greatest x-men character

Avatar image for vance_astro
#33 Posted by vance_astro (89963 posts) - - Show Bio
time said:
"yes but that's the only thing scarlet witch will be remember for doesn't her a greatest x-men character"
Rouge hasn't done anything on that level..I like Rouge better but she's pretty insignificant right now.
Moderator
Avatar image for time1
#34 Posted by time1 (6206 posts) - - Show Bio

rogue will always be one of the greatest x-men

Avatar image for john_valentine
#35 Posted by John Valentine (16467 posts) - - Show Bio
time said:
"

rogue will always be one of the greatest x-men

"
............. again, I don't want to get harsh again, but you just state your opinions without sound reason.
Avatar image for time1
#36 Posted by time1 (6206 posts) - - Show Bio

look at rogue history as x-men, she much better than scaret witch

Avatar image for john_valentine
#37 Posted by John Valentine (16467 posts) - - Show Bio

As an X-Woman, maybe, but as a character, no.

SW was on the Avengers for a longggggg time. She is also the daughter of one of Marvel's most sinister villains, and she is the person responsible for depowering most of the mutant race.

What the hell has Rogue done tht is near that scale? Sure, she's lead a team of X-Men and she failed miserably. Sure, she's had an on/off tedious relationship with a dirty Cajun. But what of real importance has she done? IMO the most famous thing that she's done is steal Ms Marvel's power.

Avatar image for time1
#38 Posted by time1 (6206 posts) - - Show Bio

rogue has been a long x-men character, scarlet witch has only done one thing and that makes her  a better x-men character than rogue. oh please

Avatar image for john_valentine
#39 Posted by John Valentine (16467 posts) - - Show Bio
time said:
"rogue has been a long x-men character, scarlet witch has only done one thing and that makes her  a better x-men character than rogue. oh please"

.........

No she hasn't: Rogue has only been an X-Woman for little over twenty years. Scarlet Witch has been appearing over twice that amount of time,plus she did something which actually afected the whole mutant race. Rogue has never done anything on that sort of scale, therefore SW is more important.
Avatar image for john_valentine
#40 Posted by John Valentine (16467 posts) - - Show Bio

FFS, Rogue was comatose for the entirity of the X-Men's biggest event in years.

Avatar image for time1
#41 Posted by time1 (6206 posts) - - Show Bio

 what scarlet witch did wasn't a good thing for the mutant race, and that doesn't make her a great x-men character

Avatar image for john_valentine
#42 Posted by John Valentine (16467 posts) - - Show Bio
time said:
" what scarlet witch did wasn't a good thing for the mutant race, and that doesn't make her a great x-men character"

Yes it does: she culled off pathetic mutants such as Jubilee and the like.

She has done plenty of other things to be deemed as a worthly character.
Avatar image for time1
#43 Posted by time1 (6206 posts) - - Show Bio

like what extactly, scarlet witch just made x-men worst, and the mutant race.  

Avatar image for john_valentine
#44 Posted by John Valentine (16467 posts) - - Show Bio
time said:
"like what extactly, scarlet witch just made x-men worst, and the mutant race.  "

- She's the daughter of the big M.
- She was an Avenger with romantic ties to Vision and Hawkeye.
- She has two mutant sons.
- Depowered millions of mutants and has altered the MU in ways only gods could do.
Avatar image for time1
#45 Posted by time1 (6206 posts) - - Show Bio

vision and hawkeye, there good x-men characters right, ha ha. scarlet witch is with the avengers, not the x-men. if magneto decided to fight scarlet witch, she would loose and even if she fighted jean grey she would loose. she has only one think that she will be remember for and that it.    

Avatar image for john_valentine
#46 Posted by John Valentine (16467 posts) - - Show Bio
time said:
"vision and hawkeye, there good x-men characters right, ha ha. scarlet witch is with the avengers, not the x-men. if magneto decided to fight scarlet witch, she would loose and even if she fighted jean grey she would loose. she has only one think that she will be remember for and that it.    "
Why the hell would Magneto attack his own daughter? Of course she would loose, Magneto is one of the most powerful beings in the MU (he was before depowerment).
No, Jean would die instantaneously (Jean by herself would not beat Wand).

Wanda is an X-character, even though she has spent the majority of her time with the Avengers.

She has ffected mutantkind in the greatest possible way by doing something that no other X-character has ever come close to doing before. For that reason she is one of the greatest X-characters.

(End of).

Avatar image for vance_astro
#47 Posted by vance_astro (89963 posts) - - Show Bio
time said:
"vision and hawkeye, there good x-men characters right, ha ha. scarlet witch is with the avengers, not the x-men. if magneto decided to fight scarlet witch, she would loose and even if she fighted jean grey she would loose. she has only one think that she will be remember for and that it.    "
You have to be kidding me with the response....
The fact that you used the word "fighted" leads me to believe I shouldn't bother taking you seriously....
Moderator
Avatar image for time1
#48 Posted by time1 (6206 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"time said:
"vision and hawkeye, there good x-men characters right, ha ha. scarlet witch is with the avengers, not the x-men. if magneto decided to fight scarlet witch, she would loose and even if she fighted jean grey she would loose. she has only one think that she will be remember for and that it.    "
You have to be kidding me with the response....
The fact that you used the word "fighted" leads me to believe I shouldn't bother taking you seriously....
"

i think that says more about you then does me
Avatar image for john_valentine
#49 Edited by John Valentine (16467 posts) - - Show Bio
time said:
"Vance Astro said:
"time said:
"vision and hawkeye, there good x-men characters right, ha ha. scarlet witch is with the avengers, not the x-men. if magneto decided to fight scarlet witch, she would loose and even if she fighted jean grey she would loose. she has only one think that she will be remember for and that it.    "
You have to be kidding me with the response....
The fact that you used the word "fighted" leads me to believe I shouldn't bother taking you seriously....
"

i think that says more about you then does me"
No it suggests that you are mildly challenged. (Excuse the euphemism "mate").
 
Just leave it Time, no one is going to agree with you here.












Avatar image for time1
#50 Posted by time1 (6206 posts) - - Show Bio

that only you two, that not everyone

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.