Follow

X-Men

Team » X-Men appears in 13417 issues.

The X-Men are a superhero team of mutants founded by Professor Charles Xavier. They are dedicated to helping fellow mutants and sworn to protect a world that fears and hates them.

Would you prefer if the X-MEN had their own universe?

• 55 results
    DevilMayehm666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Avatar image for lordofallhumans
    LordOfAllHumans

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deviousbastard: Superhumans of any variety can suffer from uncontrollable powers especially powers that invole energy manipulation and physical transformations. Starbrand is a prime example of a non-mutant manifesting powers and causing mass destruction. Humans are more worried about their offspring randomly developing an xgene than they are their offspring getting into some random accident that may give them powers as opposed to killing them.

ODSTxGundam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I've been saying this for years

Bar the x-men titles the Marvel Universe forgets the world is crawling with mutants and they only seem to exist during crossovers

I think they would be able to do more with mutants if it was separated

Avatar image for deactivated-6155f5fcc6972
    deactivated-6155f5fcc6972

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Honestly, yes.

Immolation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't think it needs to happen, and I do not see it happening. To many other Marvel charecters have mutants in their rogue's gallery for Marvel to agree to get rid of them. I also doubt Marvel would want to permanently give up Wolverine. Unlike the X-Men, Marvel never stopped advertising Wolverine.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.