Follow

X-Men

Team » X-Men appears in 13419 issues.

The X-Men are a superhero team of mutants founded by Professor Charles Xavier. They are dedicated to helping fellow mutants and sworn to protect a world that fears and hates them.

Why wouldn't Magneto know who Logan is?

Avatar image for reachmethatmilk
    reachmethatmilk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

..., considering he and Xavier tried to recruit Wolvie in First Class? It's not like they could forget him that easily after he dropped the F Bomb on them in First Class. So what's the problem here?

JakeN7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By JakeN7
    Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 39

User Lists: 1

Mmm, considering there appears to be quite a gap in years between the first X-Men movie and that of First Class (which I understand takes place during the Cuban Crisis, and Mags much have been born in the early 1930'ties to end up in a Nazi death camp as a kid) it is entirely possible Magneto just forgot him. And Mags comes into contact with dozens of exceptional mutants during each year after all, so why would one fuzzy Canadian with a sour attitude stay with him?

frozenedge2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

I don't get how one person telling you to F off is supposed to stick in your head for 30 odd years. I doubt anybody really remembers one specific person telling them to F off

Avatar image for oldnightcrawler
    oldnightcrawler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 19

I don't get how one person telling you to F off is supposed to stick in your head for 30 odd years. I doubt anybody really remembers one specific person telling them to F off

especially if they were going around recruiting a bunch of people. The movie makes it look like the were able to track down a lot of mutants, but they only recruited 4, so it seems likely lots of others could have turned them down too. If anything, their encounter with him was probably among the most brief.

Also, even if either of them did remember him, what are they even remembering about him? kind of nothing.

frozenedge2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

@frozenedge said:

especially if they were going around recruiting a bunch of people. The movie makes it look like the were able to track down a lot of mutants, but they only recruited 4, so it seems likely lots of others could have turned them down too. If anything, their encounter with him was probably among the most brief.

Also, even if either of them did remember him, what are they even remembering about him? kind of nothing.

Exactly. Unless they already knew what his powers were, which I doubt, then there's not much for them to remember about him besides him telling them to get lost.

kidchipotle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Most of the comments already suffice ^

XsPectre28

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

this!

Avatar image for fallschirmjager
    Fallschirmjager

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

User Lists: 16

#9  Edited By Fallschirmjager

also: fox doesn't give a shit about continuity.

numi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well, that's true as well.

Cutter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Cutter

Mmm, considering there appears to be quite a gap in years between the first X-Men movie and that of First Class (which I understand takes place during the Cuban Crisis, and Mags much have been born in the early 1930'ties to end up in a Nazi death camp as a kid) it is entirely possible Magneto just forgot him. And Mags comes into contact with dozens of exceptional mutants during each year after all, so why would one fuzzy Canadian with a sour attitude stay with him?

This....

Jeanniebird

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@numi said:

@fallschirmjager said:

Well, that's true as well.

Yeah well, they intend to fix these problems with this movie. Remains to be seen if that works. Timetravel is tricky...

Bezza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

..could also say why doesn't Cyclops remember Wolverine in the first X Men film, when he met him in the Wolverine Origins film, where Wolverine saved the young Cyclops and a host of other mutants.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.