Follow

X-Men

Team » X-Men appears in 13417 issues.

The X-Men are a superhero team of mutants founded by Professor Charles Xavier. They are dedicated to helping fellow mutants and sworn to protect a world that fears and hates them.

Why? WatX 15

Dman1366

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Dman1366

can anyone explain why there is a 5 week gap between WatX 14 and 15?

Rickbarry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Rickbarry

So I can work on my disgust of the Kitty/Bobby pairing. I called in a favor.

Osian2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Osian2

They most likely ran out of BS to make more AVX tie-ins.

Dman1366

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Dman1366

@Rickbarry: hahahaha your hammering out the silver lining on that huh?

x_29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 33

#5  Edited By x_29

Its AvX dude.

Rickbarry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Rickbarry

@Dman1366: Eh, they're shoving it pretty hard down our throats. I realize they're characters, but I kind of hate Kitty Pryde now. She's become more arm candy than anything else since she went to westchester and it doesn't seem to be changing anytime soon. It's enough to make me stop buying the title. The fact that he's collaborating with Bendis pretty much gives me the idea this title might start sucking.

papad1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 19

#7  Edited By papad1992

@Rickbarry said:

@Dman1366: Eh, they're shoving it pretty hard down our throats. I realize they're characters, but I kind of hate Kitty Pryde now. She's become more arm candy than anything else since she went to westchester and it doesn't seem to be changing anytime soon. It's enough to make me stop buying the title. The fact that he's collaborating with Bendis pretty much gives me the idea this title might start sucking.

This.

Dman1366

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Dman1366

@Rickbarry: I agree with most of this. Even though I love BobKat, I think that Kitty should have stayed single for a while. I agree that the fact that Aaron is collaborating with Bendis is enough to piss me off. I am super pissed at Bendis. I will, however, continue to buy this book. This, UXF, and Legacy will keep my X-Men fix at bay, as long as they keep writing them good. If Aaron sells out, and ruins this book, I am going to be really disappointed.

allthatsgeek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#9  Edited By allthatsgeek

@Rickbarry said:

This as well.

broo1232

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 180

User Lists: 45

#10  Edited By broo1232

All comics have odd release dates.

AgeofHurricane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#11  Edited By AgeofHurricane

Forget that, just where did Bobby x Kitty come from ?

Also, i do love Broo, but Tony Stark better step off.

Rickbarry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Rickbarry

@AgeofHurricane said:

Forget that, just where did Bobby x Kitty come from ?

Also, i do love Broo, but Tony Stark better step off.

I've no idea where it came from. I can only assume it's coming from the god awful third X-men movie where they skated in a fountain. I've been reading the older Uncanny issues and the two don't have a whole lot of interaction. I'm up to the issue arc where Illyana dies, which is pretty depressing stuff, but Kitty seems to dismiss him often as she seems to care what he thinks. *Shrugs* I was always one of the people that thought Bobby was gay. 'Course that's out the window now, but he was always seeing these different women and they always left him.

Dman1366

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Dman1366

@Rickbarry: I agree with this. Even though I like BobKat, I have no idea where you would get the idea for that. I was kinda rooting for Bobby/Warbird though. And I loved Bobby and Polaris.

Rickbarry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Rickbarry

@Dman1366: I'm still bitter about the break-up as I recently reread 543 a week or two ago. I can see how she'd have a problem with Illyana for putting her friends/people at risk, but Piotr doesn't put anyone at risk and she leaves him because of it. It's the only piece of retarded writing I've seen Gillen do, but I imagine marvel likely mandated the break up to heighten the whole Schism effect.

Dman1366

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Dman1366

@Rickbarry: I never thought of it like that. I can agree with that. I, personally, do not see them broken up for long. I see Marvel bringing them back together at some point, I mean look at Rogue/Gambit.

Rickbarry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Rickbarry

@Dman1366: Who knows what's going on with Rogue and Gambit. Plus Piotr has burned some bridges pretty hardcore over the past year or so. I don't dislike Bobby or Kitty as individuals, but the pair as a couple remind me of this exciting couple from Family Guy.

Avatar image for madeinbangladesh
    MadeinBangladesh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 59

User Lists: 172

#17  Edited By MadeinBangladesh

I don't like Wolverine and the xmen coming out every 2 weeks and its 3.99$. I wished it was monthly. and I will pick up the book again soon as AvsX ends.

Dman1366

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Dman1366

@MadeinBangladesh: I don't mind Aaron's tie-in's. I absolutely HATE Bendis' tie-in's

Rickbarry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Rickbarry

@Dman1366: @MadeinBangladesh: You'd think that you'd get a discount if you went digital, but it's still the same price.

Dman1366

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Dman1366

@Rickbarry: are you serious? I never tried digital, but you would totally think that they would subtract materials and shipping charges.... Also, you think you would get discounts for suffering through horribly written events, such as: AvX, Messiah Complex, and Fear Itself.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.