Follow

X-Men

Team » X-Men appears in 13410 issues.

The X-Men are a superhero team of mutants founded by Professor Charles Xavier. They are dedicated to helping fellow mutants and sworn to protect a world that fears and hates them.

Who do you think will win

time1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 104

Poll Who do you think will win (15 votes)

Marvel will make the Inhumans win. 20%
    X-Men will win 27%
    The X-Men should win. 53%
    Nobody will win, it's just excuse to promote the Inhumans and make the X-Men look like villians again. 40%

2016 is the worst year for the X-Men. That's not just cause of all the missing X-Men. Although Rogue is still with the Uncanny Avengers. That's 4 years now, that's Rogue been with the lame Avengers, to makes things worse Cable with them too.

Then there Gambit, who still not relevant in the main X-Men line-up. You know he not in Uncanny X-Men or in X-Men series. Unless you count X-Men 92', which doesn't really matter.

2016 is a bad year for the X-Men, cause once again mutant kind find themselves a endangered species again. Due to lame Inhumans and the Terrigen mist

To makes things worse, it looks like the X-Men don't have a clue in what there doing.

In Civil War, there fighting among each other, on what to do with the new Inhuman.

Death of X, we will see what happens to Cyclops, Emma and maybe Rachel etc. We all know it will end badly for Cyclops.

Then there is Inhumans vs X-Men, where both teams goes to war. With there species at stake.

I red the interview on the Marvel website.

Where Jeff Lemire says the X-Men are better and Charles Soule says the Inhumans will win. That to me doesn't tell me much. Only which side the writers on .

I also saw someone say in the interview that the X-Men are experience warriors. So maybe that will be factor in the story

I also saw villains will be involved too. So maybe the X-Men once again will be written like villains, which makes no sense. cause there kind are being killed off.

What are your thoughts. Please pick one of the options above. Give your reasons for picking that option.

Can the Inhumans actually beat the X-Men. When the only real threat is Black Bolt.

Share your thoughts please

No Caption Provided

• 
    Avatar image for hopesummersforthefuture
    HopesummersFORtheFUTURE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@time1great to CU........i want the x-men to win but marvel hates x-men so the inhumans will win......i really wanted x-men to win vs the avengers damn it,,,,,the avengers need to be taking down a notch

THUNDERBOLT30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The X-Men, based on their capabilities and accomplishments on panel, should win. Their only real issue is Blackbolt.

However, and hopefully this is the likely result just to save the us X-Fans from popping a blood vessel, is have it to where no one "wins", no one has superior moral high ground, and they work together to find a solution to the threat of the mist so that neither mutants or inhumans become guilty genocide.

David_James

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Xmen should win. They have been hurt made sterile and killed because of inhuman cloud. This should be the xmen chance for redemption.

PrimeEarth2016

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Black Bolt wins.

darthphoenix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mags and jean for the instant kill!

Avatar image for lordofallhumans
    LordOfAllHumans

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

On paper the entire Inhuman race could be wiped out by a handful of mutants.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.