Follow

X-Men

Team » X-Men appears in 13416 issues.

The X-Men are a superhero team of mutants founded by Professor Charles Xavier. They are dedicated to helping fellow mutants and sworn to protect a world that fears and hates them.

Where do you guys think Emma Frost is?

Darkpesmerga10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Plotting with the New brotherhood of mutants led by a "dead" cyclops and madelyne pryor. White queen and black queen at his side, and a resurrected brain washed Wolverine. :), But seriously anyone have any ideas where she could be. She's probably one of my fav xmen sad not to see her on magnetos or storms team.

Selina_Sublime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

I want to say she's in a new Hellfire Club, but if rumors are true and Cyclops is going to be in Uncanny, I'd rather they not share the same title so soon. I still think Emma has a lot of different niches she can occupy. Hopefully where she lands next isn't a total retread of her dominatrix Hellfire days nor her days as a one-eyed man's arm candy. Still resentful towards Fraction for so horribly mishandling her.

_Zombie_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By _Zombie_

Wherever she is I want her far, far away from Scott. I like the idea of her leading a new hellfire club, if only without the TNA.

Avatar image for the_impersonator
    The Impersonator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

User Lists: 50

She went back to Hellfire Club to promote her upcoming Fox series.

Selina_Sublime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

@_zombie_: Yeah I hope they go for a different visual theme. HFC is such a popular villain to most, but I find them slightly embarrassing to look at.

_Zombie_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By _Zombie_

@selina_sublime: I could dig a slicker hellfire club, tbh. High fashion formal wear can be just as attractive as weird psuedo-S&M wear and Victorian cosplay.

TristanHeron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

She should mentor the All-New X-Men and be pregnant with Ruby.

I would like her to get more respect as a hero. Maybe joining Extraordinary would help with that.

HighAccuser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

My bedroom

Immolation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

They will probably have her eventually show up in a attempt to surprise us.

Invain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#10  Edited By Invain

She is behind the bushes waiting to jump out and surprise us.

anjuwayo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It would be sooo awesome if the WhiteQ and BlackQ were together in HFC. I would love her to be pregnant with Ruby. And Scott's adoptive father should be her WhiteK and her little brother with abilities to generate diamonds in the way Ice-man does, as WhiteR. The Cuckoos could also break-up since they have changed so much from each other. One with Magneto, on with the school and one with the HFC, probably the sill blond one one who want to stay more like Emma. The new Scott inhuma clone could become the new Goblin prince... That hal scaley look was awesom, he just needs some wings... Maddie would love him... lolz! Talking about summers relations, hope Havok is still evil and looking for his daughter that Kang tooklike he took Medusa's son...

Avatar image for scorpio_cassadine
    SCORPIO_CASSADINE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_zombie_ said:

Wherever she is I want her far, far away from Scott. I like the idea of her leading a new hellfire club, if only without the TNA.

Without the T&A it's NOT The Hellfire Club, it adds to the atmosphere.

adamTRMM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By adamTRMM

@anjuwayo said:

It would be sooo awesome if the WhiteQ and BlackQ were together in HFC. I would love her to be pregnant with Ruby. And Scott's adoptive father should be her WhiteK and her little brother with abilities to generate diamonds in the way Ice-man does, as WhiteR. The Cuckoos could also break-up since they have changed so much from each other. One with Magneto, on with the school and one with the HFC, probably the sill blond one one who want to stay more like Emma. The new Scott inhuma clone could become the new Goblin prince... That hal scaley look was awesom, he just needs some wings... Maddie would love him... lolz! Talking about summers relations, hope Havok is still evil and looking for his daughter that Kang tooklike he took Medusa's son...

I'm not the only one who's thinking in that direction I see.

But Inhumans brought Ahura back, so whatever we might be thinking, is probably not going to happen.

Though it might totally be something event-worth lol Think about it. Fully grown up Katie (that's her name right?) and Ahura as super dangerous and powerful time traveling couple that through Kang's philosophies and exhortations are out to wipe out both mutant and inhuman populations. And it could be the end-chapter for the whole Terrigen Mist mutant/inhuman angst where they fight their "monarch's" beloved and misguided (or not) children together for better or worse. Throw in Apocalypse Twins, Kang, Cable, hell, Bishop, Nimrods etc and you have an epic.

But again, probably not going to happen, since Soule already used half of the formula in his first arc of Uncanny Inhumans.

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@adamtrmm said:
    @anjuwayo said:

hope Havok is still evil and looking for his daughter that Kang tooklike he took Medusa's son...

But again, probably not going to happen, since Soule already used half of the formula in his first arc of Uncanny Inhumans.

INHUMANS- Recyling plots from mutants, even if the plots were already recycled in when Uncanny Avengers did it.

#BabyCable

#CykeDiditFirst

#ShouldntYouBeInSpace???

adamTRMM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@koays:

Tshhhhhhhhhhh.... You sound like one of those crazy conspiracy theorists <.< >.>

#TraitorToMutantCause

#AdaptToSurvive

#MagnetoandCyclopsWereWrong

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@adamtrmm: Oh my, well we wouldn't want anyone, especially Big BrotherThe Marvel MastersOur DIsneyOverlords The Nice People who give us comics...to think that someoneis on to their plansSEES THROUGH THE BULL$HIT thinks something bad about them. By golly i'll put an end to these rumors real quick!

#DontBelieveTheLies

#TheRevolutionLivesOn

#WeWontBeSilenced

Avatar image for deactivated-5a04a566e9ae3
    deactivated-5a04a566e9ae3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't know, but I miss her.

#whereisbae?

#findbae

Invain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#18  Edited By Invain

It sucks how every time Marvel restarts their lines someone disappears. We didn't see Colossus for the entirety of the Marvel NOW line. Hopefully that won't happen with Emma.

_Zombie_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_zombie_ said:

Without the T&A it's NOT The Hellfire Club, it adds to the atmosphere.

Well, I sort of agree. I just feel like there's other kinds of sex appeal besides stuffing characters in thongs and suits. By all means, they can panty shot to their hearts content. Not saying I wouldn't read it.

Thunderscream

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

Please let her be a villain again.

Avatar image for hopesummersforthefuture
    HopesummersFORtheFUTURE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

in limbo with jean grey lmao

darthphoenix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dead

SinisterSoul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By SinisterSoul

Peru.

Avatar image for deactivated-599f6ccbd15bb
    deactivated-599f6ccbd15bb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hopefully she will appear in Uncanny.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.