Follow

X-Men

Team » X-Men appears in 13416 issues.

The X-Men are a superhero team of mutants founded by Professor Charles Xavier. They are dedicated to helping fellow mutants and sworn to protect a world that fears and hates them.

Where did all these villains go? Posted images.

Cutter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

According to many people "We are running out of villains". If so, where are they now? I know some are dead and depowered, but

where are the rest of them? Do you think Marvel should bring them back once again? Do you think it would be interesting seeing more conflicts from them?

If so, which would be the ones? We have the Nasty Boys (I really miss them), Alpha Clan (don't know who they are), Shadowforce (I would like to see more of them),

Soldiers of Misfortune (not bad for a comeback), MLF (where the hell are they?), Dark Riders (would we get to see them again?), and Rancor's Lieutenants

(I remember them in GOTG). Those are the ones that are gone for soooo long and we don't know nothing about them...well...I don't.

Does anyone know what happened to these villains?

Nasty Boys
    Nasty Boys
    Alpha Clan
    Alpha Clan
    Shadowforce
    Shadowforce
    Soldiers of Misfortune
    Soldiers of Misfortune

MLF
    MLF
    Dark Riders
    Dark Riders
    Rancor's Lieutenants
    Rancor's Lieutenants

Avatar image for deactivated-5d2b83d5a0d79
    deactivated-5d2b83d5a0d79

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If they re-appear, they re-appear. If they don't, they don't. I don't care about any of them.

Cutter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@farkam said:

If they re-appear, they re-appear. If they don't, they don't. I don't care about any of them.

How rude? Anyone you like to mention of which you care about?

cattlebattle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

For the Nasty Boys, Ruckus was last in custody and the rest were never seen again

Members of the MLF are scattered. Some are dead others turned up here and there.

Most of the Dark Riders, sans Gauntlet are dead, they were killed by Wolverine.

MakkyD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Whoever says we're running out of villains is talking nonsense, there's plenty of untapped ones, it's just they get ignored beyond the "A-listers".

Cutter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@maccyd said:

Whoever says we're running out of villains is talking nonsense, there's plenty of untapped ones, it's just they get ignored beyond the "A-listers".

Wow...I would like to see those that are not yet used. I was having a private conversation with 4 other ppl...about my character creation that I'm preparing for my portfolio. They ask me if they were villains or heroes...so I told them villains. They seem to get excited...telling me "since we're running out of villains it would be good to have more to come" lol

Cutter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

For the Nasty Boys, Ruckus was last in custody and the rest were never seen again

Members of the MLF are scattered. Some are dead others turned up here and there.

Most of the Dark Riders, sans Gauntlet are dead, they were killed by Wolverine.

I kind of notice that most of them were dead and/or went their own way, but wasn't quite sure.

As for the shadowforce, they weren't really locals. If I recall, they were the government-owned creation
    that they were experimenting on convicted criminals.They were only meant to be test subjects. No special power
    except they were wearing a harness that temporarily the wearer body chemistry...granting induced superpowers.
    They were doped up and brainwashed...so that the government can send them out to kidnap super-type...anyone but known mutants...who born with their power.
    Only so they can be scanned and studied to help stabilize the shodowforce process which it never happened.
    That's when they face spider Man and the X-Factor.
    they were defeated except Hardtime. At the end of the story, they survived and pretty much walked away.
    so, iI'm assuming they're still around somewhere...but they never show up after Shadowgame 3.

Alpha Clan...never saw them before, so don't know who they are...except that they were having conflict with the New Warriors.

adamTRMM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I won't say I really dig all this villains, but the plot device known as "M-day" kicked most of these characters straight into eternal limbo.

We don't really have that much confirmed to be still powered and alive mutant villains.

tupiaz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By tupiaz

@maccyd said:

This. There is very little need for new character but rather using older character give them new roles that still fit them or if the character isn't that great to begin with have some character development.

cattlebattle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By cattlebattle

@cutter said:

I kind of notice that most of them were dead and/or went their own way, but wasn't quite sure.
    As for the shadowforce, they weren't really locals. If I recall, they were the government-owned creation
    that they were experimenting on convicted criminals.They were only meant to be test subjects. No special power
    except they were wearing a harness that temporarily the wearer body chemistry...granting induced superpowers.
    They were doped up and brainwashed...so that the government can send them out to kidnap super-type...anyone but known mutants...who born with their power.
    Only so they can be scanned and studied to help stabilize the shodowforce process which it never happened.
    they were defeated except Hardtime. At the end of the story, they survived and pretty much walked away.
    so, iI'm assuming they're still around somewhere...but they never show up after Shadowgame 3.
    Alpha Clan...never saw them before, so don't know who they are...except that they were having conflict with the New Warriors.

Alpha Clan showed up in one issue of New Warriors and weren't even really named individually or anything. They were basically just a plot device team for the New Warriors to fight.

Cutter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cutter said:

Alpha Clan showed up in one issue of New Warriors and weren't even really named individually or anything. They were basically just a plot device team for the New Warriors to fight.

Don't that kind of remind us of the Acolytes...lol

Cutter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tupiaz:

I absolutely agree with you. Good point.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.