Follow

X-Men

Team » X-Men appears in 13419 issues.

The X-Men are a superhero team of mutants founded by Professor Charles Xavier. They are dedicated to helping fellow mutants and sworn to protect a world that fears and hates them.

When did Frenzy join the Inhumans???

poisonfleur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

Okay... I just read Civil War II #1 and Iron man proposes a toast to the Inhumans. Which are Beast, Human Torch, Medusa, Crystal, and Frenzy(?) Is that Frenzy with them? When did she join? AND WHY??

Do I need to post scans?

Immolation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

Around the time the current All-New X-Men run launched. The only reason I know about it is because some here made a thread about it.

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Around the time the current All-New X-Men run launched. The only reason I know about it is because some here made a thread about it.

Yea I remember that.....

smh, Any and all minor characters can be presumed dead as far as the X-Books are concerned....but inhumans? They've got Frenzy beast and Hellion, Avengers get guest appearances from Gambit and Cable....

I mean I get what their trying to do with this joint storyline by showing bleed over into the 2 worlds, but it is kind of annoying how the best parts of X-Men (supporting cast, comradery) aren't in the X-Men books.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a04a566e9ae3
    deactivated-5a04a566e9ae3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@koays: @poisonfleur: @immolation:

I think I made that thread. If I remember correctly, Frenzy is working with the Inhumans -- primarily as a scapegoat -- to make them look good in the eyes of the media.

Whatever. All-New Inhumans sells horribly. It'll most likely be cancelled.

poisonfleur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Whaaa--??? Wasn't she a terrorist or something supporting Cyclops???? WTH?? I am so confused. This is Inhuman bait if I ever did see it.

poisonfleur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Okay what issues does she appear in, because I just looked at the character lists for the All-New Inhumans and it says she doesn't appear in any recent Inhuman books (--which I know isn't true.)

Avatar image for deactivated-5a04a566e9ae3
    deactivated-5a04a566e9ae3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

CobraCommander

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It is saddening because I adore Frenzy :(

darthphoenix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Did she betray team scott?

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.