Follow

X-Men

Team » X-Men appears in 13417 issues.

The X-Men are a superhero team of mutants founded by Professor Charles Xavier. They are dedicated to helping fellow mutants and sworn to protect a world that fears and hates them.

What is your favorite and least favorite versions of your favorite xmen?

David_James

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Colossus is my favorite charecters and my favorite version was the Claremont version from the 80s. My least favorite that I've read is the depressing 90s version.

Jean Grey is a favorite. I liked her the most in Morrison’s run but I hated her in Ultimate xmen.

Wolverine is a favorite. My favorite version was him in the 80s. My least favorite was feral Wolverine from the 90s.

What are some of your favorite and least favorite versions of your favorite X-Men?

MsSelene

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Rogue is my favorite. I liked the way she was written in the outback era. I have not read everything but I have not read a version of her that I didn't like. Maybe ultimate Rogue from the Nick Spencer run.

HAWK2916

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#3  Edited By HAWK2916

While I don't have a favorite when it comes to the X-men.....Im a big believer in portraying characters right. Hell I'd be glad to have a sort of super collaboration type deal where writers are given a script and situation and they write their characters to fit the circumstance. IE Claremont is Wolverine and Whedon Emma Frost with Morrison's Jean Grey. That said I will bite on one version of a character that I liked and would love to see him portrayed this way from now on... I like the Age of X version of Gambit. He was badass for sure. Hmmmmm maybe they should do something with those personalities and memories they all retained.

Avatar image for christianrapper
    christianrapper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

i don't know if this counts as a version, but i prefer storm with long flowing hair instead of a mohawk. i don't even like the combined version that she has now.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.