Follow

X-Men

Team » X-Men appears in 13419 issues.

The X-Men are a superhero team of mutants founded by Professor Charles Xavier. They are dedicated to helping fellow mutants and sworn to protect a world that fears and hates them.

What couple should reunite

time1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 104

Poll What couple should reunite (155 votes)

Rogue & Gambit 21%
    Kitty & Colossus 12%
    Psylocke & Archangel 3%
    Jean & Scott 17%
    Emma & Scott 21%
    Cable & Domino 1%
    Hellion & X-23 5%
    Storm & Black Panther 8%
    Dazzler and Longshot 2%
    Cannonball & Boom Boom 5%
    Other 5%
     • 
    time1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Rogue & Remy.

poisonfleur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

Rogue and Gambit

Storm and Forge MAYBE someday-- MAYBE-- Although I don't mind her with Wolverine or Yukio.
    I wanted Sage and Bishop for a while-- but let's be serious. :)
    Storm and Black Panther-- NEVER AGAIN. Who ever decides to ship them together needs to go down with the ship!
    Kitty and Colossus should see other people. Besides Kitty and Iceman are working well right now.

time1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I like Sage and Bishop friendship,that would of been great if they were dating. I wished Bishop was a good guy again.

Avatar image for oldnightcrawler
    oldnightcrawler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 19

#4  Edited By oldnightcrawler

I'm actually surprised to see Gambit and Rogue are so far in the lead; theirs is the pairing above that interests me the least, since I think both characters are far more interesting when they aren't around each other.

honestly, though, of the pairings presented, none of them really interest me that much. I like Kitty and Colossus, and I like Cyclops and Emma, but I don't really feel like any of those characters have been single long enough yet; I'd like to see them all explored more on as singular individuals, I guess.

@time said:

I like Sage and Bishop friendship,that would of been great if they were dating. I wished Bishop was a good guy again.

I can't help but feel that he will be.

Silver_Raven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

#5  Edited By Silver_Raven

I don't want any of those old couples to reunite. I just want the new and the now. The only couple that ever made sense to me was Scott and Jean but that was messed up so much that i can't take X-romances seriously anymore. They all suck. Except for the obscure couples that have occurred but not given enough exposure. Like Storm and Wolverine, Emma and Banshee, Cannonball and Moonstar, Sunspot and Magma, Rictor and Shatterstar, Mystique and Destiny, and Beast and Cecelia.

oldnightcrawler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't want any of those old couples to reunite. I just want the new and the now. The only couple that ever made sense to me was Scott and Jean but that was messed up so much that i can't take X-romances seriously anymore. They all suck. Except for the obscure couples that have occurred but not given enough exposure. Like Storm and Wolverine, Emma and Banshee, Cannonball and Moonstar, Sunspot and Magma, Rictor and Shatterstar, Mystique and Destiny, and Beast and Cecelia.

I don't know that I'd call all of these obscure, but these pairings do interest me a lot more.

Silver_Raven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@silver_raven said:

I don't know that I'd call all of these obscure, but these pairings do interest me a lot more.

Which ones seem less so?

oldnightcrawler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@oldnightcrawler said:

@silver_raven said:

Which ones seem less so?

less obscure? well Shatterstar and Richter have been openly a couple for quite a while now.

Eeshaan1685

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Eeshaan1685

Wow you sure love asking alot of questions eh, Time ?.

Do you work as an official surveyor or something, for Marvel ? haha

Silver_Raven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@silver_raven said:

@oldnightcrawler said:

@silver_raven said:

Which ones seem less so?

less obscure? well Shatterstar and Richter have been openly a couple for quite a while now.

Yeah, i know but as awesome as they are I feel Northstar and Kyle stole their spotlight with their BIG FAT GAY WEDDING! I also think fewer people know about Ricstar since it's off in X-Factor land and as a couple they are still relatively fresh.

oldnightcrawler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

McKlayn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 21

cannonball and boom boom just to be different ;D and i did like their coupling

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

#13 god_spawn  Moderator

E n S.

papad1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

I would either want Cannonball and Boom Boom, Kitty and Colossus, Dazzler and Longshot, or Psylocke and Archangel back together again from the couples you've listed above. But the couples that I want back together again real bad is Chamber and Husk or Hellion and Wind Dancer!!

valencourt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#15  Edited By valencourt

Kitty & Colossus. I'm just not digesting Kitty being with Iceman and don't even get me started on Colossus' escapades with Domino.

Rabbitearsblog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 79

User Lists: 3

I actually want all of them back together (well, Cyclops would be impossible with two women that were good to him) but I voted for Kitty and Colossus since they were so cute together and I really didn't like the way they were forced apart.

I'm actually surprised to see Gambit and Rogue are so far in the lead; theirs is the pairing above that interests me the least, since I think both characters are far more interesting when they aren't around each other.

honestly, though, of the pairings presented, none of them really interest me that much. I like Kitty and Colossus, and I like Cyclops and Emma, but I don't really feel like any of those characters have been single long enough yet; I'd like to see them all explored more on as singular individuals, I guess.

I definitely agree with this! I would like to see more stories of the characters actually going on adventures when they are single rather than keep on hooking them up with other characters whenever they break up. To me, this whole breaking up and hooking up with other characters phase is starting to get old.

Dayvid3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Dayvid3

Cable/Domino, Cannonball/Boomer just loved the original x-force

kidchipotle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Where's the love for Scott and Jean? I voted them!

But I'd also like to see Kitty and Peter + Rogue and Remy.

judasnixon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Kitty and Colossus, Even though Rogue and Gambit was a close second...... I really want to read a story arc of what would happen if Gambit and Black Cat Robbed the same place.

Avatar image for thegreyoutcastx
    TheGreyOutcastX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No worries, bro. You are not alone.

kidchipotle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@arturocalakayvee said:

Yes!

TheGreyOutcastX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By TheGreyOutcastX
    Rabbitearsblog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

nappystr8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

User Lists: 5

Not only do I really want Black Panther and Storm to get back together, but I would also really dislike most of those other couples getting back together.

TheGreyOutcastX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

AgeofHurricane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

No Caption Provided

oldnightcrawler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@oldnightcrawler said:

I definitely agree with this! I would like to see more stories of the characters actually going on adventures when they are single rather than keep on hooking them up with other characters whenever they break up. To me, this whole breaking up and hooking up with other characters phase is starting to get old.

it's just not what really interests me about the characters.

Rabbitearsblog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rabbitearsblog said:
    @oldnightcrawler said:

it's just not what really interests me about the characters.

Exactly!

kidchipotle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TheGreyOutcastX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thegreyoutcastx said:
    @arturocalakayvee said:
    @thegreyoutcastx said:
    @arturocalakayvee said:

Yes!

I so call Spidey.
    I so call Spidey.

Ah, darn you! That's okay, I'm cool with Wolverine!

lol It was either that or I post the pic of Goku and Vegeta brofisting. I would be cool with either choice.

CerealKiller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By CerealKiller

definitely want emma and scott back together eventually. its interesting to read them being apart and im enjoying it....but i still want them back together some time in the future! even distantly. I hope the writers at marvel dont let Eva or jean or namor get in the way for the sake of teh drama ahahahahaha

and i like bobby and kitty together i guess, but kitty and colossus is just better. Him with Domino is wiiiieeerrrddd (no offense to domino)

akbogert

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 31

I'm new enough to comics that I've not actually seen most of these relationships and thus feel unqualified to pick from them. But Scott/Jean is just sort of the one that jumps out as a "how it ought to be" of these. Also it means bringing Jean back, which I imagine many would like to see. So I went with that.

But as I've said elsewhere if a relationship was good and lasted a long time it shouldn't have been broken up in the first place... So I'm sure most of these SHOULD be reunited.

Eeshaan1685

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm with you on that !!!

judasnixon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

oldnightcrawler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ahh.. those were the days..

this one would actually interest me.

Veitha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Veitha

Emma and Scott... they were better together, and if Scott ends with Tempus or Illyana then I'm going to be very, very angry

kidchipotle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By kidchipotle

@arturocalakayvee said:

I'm with you on that !!!

Huzzah! Cheers for all!

KingHellion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I would either want Cannonball and Boom Boom, Kitty and Colossus, Dazzler and Longshot, or Psylocke and Archangel back together again from the couples you've listed above. But the couples that I want back together again real bad is Chamber and Husk or Hellion and Wind Dancer!!

I'd love for Wind Dancer to return and end up back with Hellion

papad1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

@judasnixon: Ooh yes!!! Cerise and Nightcrawler!!

@papad1992 said:

Me too!

Silver_Raven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Silver_Raven

@kinghellion said:

@papad1992 said:

HellDancer! Come back to us. But first we need the Scarlet Witch to restore Sofia's powers. If she could do it for Rictor she should be atoning for her mistake by restoring ex-mutants to their former glory.

Rabbitearsblog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Rabbitearsblog

@kinghellion said:

@papad1992 said:

HellDancer! Come back to us. But first we need the Scarlet Witch to restore Sofia's powers. If she could do it for Rictor she should be atoning for her mistake by restoring ex-mutants to their former glory.

I definitely would like to see former mutants get their powers back already. It's been too long since they been involved in anything.

Silver_Raven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@silver_raven said:

@kinghellion said:

@papad1992 said:

I definitely would like to see former mutants get their powers back already. It's been too long since they been involved in anything.

Right. I am sure there several that gladly get back their powers if they could. There were a few in X-Factor who wanted the Terrigan Mists to get repowered but only Quicksilver got to keep his. And i am sure there are few ex-X-men that would want there lives back. Like Dani.

Eeshaan1685

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Eeshaan1685

@veitha said:

Emma and Scott... they were better together, and if Scott ends with Tempus or Illyana then I'm going to be very, very angry

It's time for Emma and Logan to get together then, I guess ;)

Veitha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@veitha said:

that's my worst nightmare

Avatar image for phoenixofthetides
    PhoenixoftheTides

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dazzler and Longshot - I have a soft spot for them just because they seemed like they had a lot of fun together, and I like how they were actually down-to-earth compared to the other X relationships, as crazy as it sounds..

No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided

Eeshaan1685

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@veitha said:

@avenger85 said:

@veitha said:

lol I was just kidding :P

TheGreyOutcastX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@veitha said:
    @avenger85 said:
    @veitha said:

I would never stop laughing if Emma x Logan happen. It would mean that Marvel truly doesn't care.

Tohoma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Tohoma

Just wondering what was so bad about the Storm and Panther relationship? I thought it was okay I was not really interested in it though.

Veitha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Veitha

@veitha said:
    @avenger85 said:
    @veitha said:

I would never stop laughing if Emma x Logan happen. It would mean that Marvel truly doesn't care.

I could stop reading Marvel if this happened lol

Eeshaan1685

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@veitha said:

@thegreyoutcastx said:

@veitha said:
    @avenger85 said:
    @veitha said:

I could stop reading Marvel if this happened lol

No Caption Provided

Oh c'mon Veitha. That relationship's got so much potential. Marvel just needs to give it a go. I'm sure you'll start to like it, in time...

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.