Follow

X-Men

Team » X-Men appears in 13419 issues.

The X-Men are a superhero team of mutants founded by Professor Charles Xavier. They are dedicated to helping fellow mutants and sworn to protect a world that fears and hates them.

Well done Bryan Singer!

Avatar image for mistresssobeautiful
    mistresssobeautiful

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

I don't think Singer is a great director. But, the man deserves credit when credit is due, and BRAVO for the job done on X-Men: Days of Future Past

Avatar image for deactivated-5c901e667a76c
    deactivated-5c901e667a76c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I went through a period where I didn't like his X-Men, but he completely redeemed himself in my eyes with DoFP.

Avatar image for mistresssobeautiful
    mistresssobeautiful

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xwraith: I felt the same way the film was so emotional and good.

bigfoot09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By bigfoot09

@mistresssobeautiful: Yes it was good... the best one in my eyes. But for a movie that was suppose to be a sequel to first class AND the original trilogy......... it didn't feel like a sequel for the original trilogy at all. Barely showed them which was a big let down for me because if this is gonna be our last time seeing them like Simon kinberg said, then they shoulda gave them more screen time and lines and action sequences then they did, to give those characters justice... the total of 5min screen they had didnt cut it..... AT ALL! other than that... loved it

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

@mistresssobeautiful: Yes it was good... the best one in my eyes. But for a movie that was suppose to be a sequel to first class AND the original trilogy......... it didn't feel like a sequel for the original trilogy at all. Barely showed them which was a big let down for me because if this is gonna be our last time seeing them like Simon kinberg said, then they shoulda gave them more screen time and lines and action sequences then they did, to give those characters justice... the total of 5min screen they had didnt cut it..... AT ALL! other than that... loved it

I agree. It felt more of like X-Men First Class 2 and not X-men 4. More screentime should have been given to the future x-men and I would have said the movie is really great. The movie was 131 minutes long. Adding at least 14 minutes for longer action scenes for the future x-men fighting against the sentinels would have been awesome.

devilsgrin81

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By devilsgrin81

@jhazzroucher said:

@bigfoot09 said:

I agree. It felt more of like X-Men First Class 2 and not X-men 4. More screentime should have been given to the future x-men and I would have said the movie is really great. The movie was 131 minutes long. Adding at least 14 minutes for longer action scenes for the future x-men fighting against the sentinels would have been awesome.

we don't agree often Jhazz... our love for Storm aside ( :-) ) but i have to agree with you on this. DoFP wasn't particularly long for a comic movie. beefing up even the action scenes with the Future X-Men would have been easy, appropriate and truly awesome. Some more spectacular power showings from Storm and Magneto, from Iceman, Colossus might have defeated something...anything...a puppy even lol instead of just being literally stomped into the ground and then ripped to pieces, More of the epic-ness that was Blink (easily the stand out future character), Bishop getting more of a chance to show how absolutely bad-ass he really is (he did an ok job in the film, but could have been so much more). Warpath and Sunspot were screen fillers... completely wasted characters. Sunspot in particular should have been paired up with Iceman using basic physics to shatter the sentinels (at least once before adaptation)... intense heat and extreme cold...

bigfoot09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jhazzroucher: agree completely. Plus I remember reading Bryan said that the future sequences action was gna be on par and just as much action as the past scenes??? Uhhh, well, it wasn't. They literally only had 2 action sequences and it wasn't even tht long! Plus they didn't really have any showings. Yea, it was cool seein iced up iceman and storm shoot lighting from hands but nothin really.... WOW! I feel they missed out on somethn spectacular because they coulda made the future scenes amazing! It was like a terminator and matrix feel to it! Plus come on... storm dying 1st out off the whole line up was rediculous. Storm and mags and maybe bishop should have been the last ones standing. Anyone knows that. The whole killing storm 1st thing I feel they did just because they knew she was the most powerful and knew shed raise hell and just wanted to get rid of her 1st because they didn't wanna spend more money on effects! I kno halle was pregnant, but cgi wasn't! That's the cool thing with storms powers. She don't have to get physical or move around alot. They shoulda suspended her in air and cgi hurricanes and tornadoes, lightning. They shoulda at least made her put up a fight is all I'm sayin. I'm really hoping for another movie with original cast, now tht their alive.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.