Follow

X-Men

Team » X-Men appears in 13417 issues.

The X-Men are a superhero team of mutants founded by Professor Charles Xavier. They are dedicated to helping fellow mutants and sworn to protect a world that fears and hates them.

Video Game CompleX???

MasterOfEvil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Considering what's happening in the comics and with the movies, would you say that X-men could being edged out in the video games as well? Like some mutants being dropped from Marvel vs Capcom 4 for inhumans.

Darkpesmerga10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@masterofevil: Marvel vs Capcom 4 is a thing? where did you read this?

And if it's true then no i would not care unless it purposely 4 inhumans 2 mutants. It's Marvel vs Capcom not Xmen vs Capcom.

Also yes they are being edged out. take Marvel avenger alliance 2 and future fight both mobile game neither have mutants, after a certain date marvel games that came out after this date do not include mutants. such as those 2 mobile games, the new lego marvel avengers game that did not include any of the mutants from the uncanny avengers or wolverine from before that marvel now title.

Immolation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't know. All Marvel seems to do now days is mobile games and from what I've seen they seem to feature the X-Men.

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Koays

Lmao not gonna lie I once considered this when we first started saying "their out to get us". But its really hard to say that the reason Wolverine and Phoenix are featured in almost all the games and Cyclops and Gambit aren't in as many is because they don't want to promote them over a certain other group or because as recognizable as they are when you only have space for 2 characters in a game you go for the ones that get the point across with just a glance.

MasterOfEvil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By MasterOfEvil

@darkpesmerga10: mvc4 isn't a thing yet, but there is a petition for the fans who want it.

But yeah I was noticing the mobile games don't have commercials with x-men characters. Closest thing being deadpool. However the characters are still in the games.

Invain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Probably. They're not in Marvel Future Fight.

Ultra_beleco

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If their mobile games are any indication, Marvel is doing all that is possible to erase The x-men from their product line. if Marvel vs capcom 4 skips this console generation I'm sad to say that not even Storm, Wolverine and Magneto will make the cut.

NetherlandMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It is disappointing to see the X-Men being left out of the mobile games. You know they're doing it intentionally when they have room for Iron Fist but none for Wolverine.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.