Follow

X-Men

Team » X-Men appears in 13419 issues.

The X-Men are a superhero team of mutants founded by Professor Charles Xavier. They are dedicated to helping fellow mutants and sworn to protect a world that fears and hates them.

Vance Astrovik - Justice

TronHammer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 48

Why was he never an X-Men?

He is a mutant. Why didn't he join the X-Men, or why didn't the X-Men recruit him for their team?

XsPectre28

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

he was a new warrior then an avenger then he retired from super heroics

McKlayn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 21

just because your a mutant doesnt mean you have to be an x man

kidchipotle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@mcklayn said:

SoA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 6

@mcklayn said:

all the reasons why i liked justice , he was never forced into the cause (cecilia reyes) or was there "just because" (namor) given he is a bit obscure and in the background for new warriors and the avengers like firestar , was able to stand on his own two feet . without the x-men dragging him into anything . though its a shame he was never in AoA or exiles or something like that . mimic and deadpool are seen as x- characters and they are not mutants

XsPectre28

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By XsPectre28

@soa said:

@mcklayn said:

@xspectre28 said:

all the reasons why i liked justice , he was never forced into the cause (cecilia reyes) or was there "just because" (namor) given he is a bit obscure and in the background for new warriors and the avengers like firestar , was able to stand on his own two feet . without the x-men dragging him into anything . though its a shame he was never in AoA or exiles or something like that . mimic and deadpool are seen as x- characters and they are not mutants

Mimic & Deadpool both have closer ties to the x-men. Mimic was a member of the original team & deadpool has been an ally/adversary for years.

HAWK2916

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

I get the aggravation with a mutant not being an xman but really at this point I dont think we need anymore Xmen. We cant get the ones we have in books now, so we definitely dont need anymore to underused and mishandled

tigerkaya

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Because the X-men have their own mythos of characters to use.

Cutter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Good question....I always thought since writers are throwing some X-Men into the Avengers team...why not put Quicksilver (including his daughter), Scarlet Witch (I know she's dead), Wiccan, and speed...and throw them into the X-men team (how would writers react to that). I never consider them as an Avenger...and never will. In fact...they should be with Magneto and form their own team (including Polaris)...lol.

Avatar image for phoenixofthetides
    PhoenixoftheTides

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TronHammer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Because the X-men have their own mythos of characters to use.

But...

now the X-Men are all over the Avengers.

I don't see any Avengers on any of the X-Men teams.

I would prefer a strict separation of mutants and non-mutants.

Avengers shouldn't have any mutants.

adamTRMM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By adamTRMM
    @hammertron said:

A segregation? Boring.

TronHammer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@adamtrmm said:
    @hammertron said:

A segregation? Boring.

How do we know that would be boring?

It hasn't been done before.

tigerkaya

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hammertron: Sounds good to me. If it gets crap like Uncanny Avengers canceled I say let it commence. Avengers team should never handle mutant related problems thats the X-men's job. You don't see Batman handling stories involving aliens in his books unless its in the Justice League.

ultimatekey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Am I the only who thinks that Hellion and Justice should meet?They should get like their own mini-series or something. Maybe a one-shot where Hellion (representing the bad side) and Justice(representing the good side) are having an awesome adventure or something. Its worth a shot. I remember in X-Men Legacy when Blindfold was looking for a "monster" and she ended up finding Hellion. Although he is not the true "monster" Blindfold is looking for, it had me thinking. You know, Hellion has that bad boy image thing going on, well not recently because he became a cameo/background character lately but maybe they can make him more popular again. I can totally see a ying-yang or half face split poster with contrasting colors for Hellion and Justice. Black and Red for Hellion and Blue and White for Justice. Justice can talk to the X-Men to let Hellion hang out with him for a month or something, kind of a like a big brother type of program. I would say an idea, but it would seem like a rip-off of the Iceman arc in Astonishing X-Men.

Maybe Hellion is thinking about becoming a bad guy and looking like or working with villains who look like 50's stereotypical rebel or bad boys? You know, I can totally see a comic book cover with Hellion dressed as a bad boy from the 50's with Justice dressed as a well-mannered man from the 20's. I don't know.

His attitude and mindset can have an effect on his powers, giving him new powers like explosive telekinesis or something, kind of like Shola Inkose or something. Maybe X-23 can be involved in this and they can possibly get back together.

Okay, I know I said a lot but they should make this story /idea into a reality. I know things don't always come true but I am hoping it will. I just hope that at least Hellion and Justice, two telekinetically powerful mutants meet each other and have at least a little conersation.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.