Follow

X-Men

Team » X-Men appears in 13419 issues.

The X-Men are a superhero team of mutants founded by Professor Charles Xavier. They are dedicated to helping fellow mutants and sworn to protect a world that fears and hates them.

UXM 10 ( Spoilers )

Eeshaan1685

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

TBH I didn't like the artwork in this issue. Just isnt as good as the last few issues IMHO. Other than that it's a good book with a good pace. Magik & Tempus are cool. So was the interaction between Magneto & the girl from shield & Dazzler. Cyke was cool too. Nice to see that he is getting more support from the people.

phisigmatau

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By phisigmatau

@avenger89

can you spoil some more?
    I didn't wanna purchase the comic cause it said somethin about Scott losing control of his powers..

HAWK2916

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#3  Edited By HAWK2916

That's probably in the 2nd part of the story (Uncanny 11). At the end of this issue there is a situation that arises that would lend itself to Cyclops losing control of his powers in a crowded area

GonnaRain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By GonnaRain

I liked it, but it felt like the issue ended to soon, but that's probably just me wanting more.

The art, I still don't like, I just can't stand Irving's work here, the faces look awkward...

lykopis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Way too short -- predictable -- flippant -- and not worth the price paid to buy.

The art is a little miss with me but I can grow to like it.

Avatar image for fadetoblackbolt
    FadeToBlackBolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

User Lists: 6

#6  Edited By FadeToBlackBolt

@lykopis said:

Way too short -- predictable -- flippant -- and not worth the price paid to buy.

SO DON'T BUY IT

*Tears hair out*

lykopis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lykopis said:

SO DON'T BUY IT

*Tears hair out*

But how will I be able to drive you crazy?

(correction: crazier)

Veitha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

I prefer Irving than Bachalo, and I loved the issue. Eva is so cool.

I like the fact that Emma's clothes were white this issue lol and her dialogue with Scott was pretty good

McKlayn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 21

#9  Edited By McKlayn

@gonnarain said:

I liked it, but it felt like the issue ended to soon, but that's probably just me wanting more.

The art, I still don't like, I just can't stand Irving's work here, the faces look awkward...

i do not like Irving at all, i want full time bachalo damn it

GonnaRain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bachalo isn't the best, but I will take him over Irving any day of the week. The problem with Bachalo is that, like I've said before, his art is cute, it doesn't fit the more actionish issues.

To be honest, I would love, LOVE, to have someone like Immonen, Coipel or Dodson doing the art for UXM. That would make me love the book even more.

knighthood

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 49

@mcklayn said:

@gonnarain said:

On the flip side, I'm not a Bachalo fan. Irving is really impressive. I want to see more of his work on this book.

knighthood

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 49

@veitha said:

Eva is so cool.

I agree. She is becoming a favorite.

Avatar image for oldnightcrawler
    oldnightcrawler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 19

#13  Edited By oldnightcrawler

@mcklayn said:

@gonnarain said:

I know it's a personal preference thing, but I just can't believe people aren't more into Irving's art; I think it's fantastic.

His style is completely distinct from any other X-men book I've ever read, which gives the whole story a sort of fresh perspective. And I think he's just getting better and better at making the characters seem really distinct from each other and human, which really helps with both defining the new characters and empathizing with the perspectives of the others.

And, as much as I like Bachalo, he has failed on all these counts. Irving gives the characters personality and depth; it should be him who is the regular artist, and whoever else that's his fill in, in my opinion.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.