Follow

X-Men

Team » X-Men appears in 13410 issues.

The X-Men are a superhero team of mutants founded by Professor Charles Xavier. They are dedicated to helping fellow mutants and sworn to protect a world that fears and hates them.

The X-men's placing in the CBR's Top 50 Marvel Characters 2015

• 78 results
    JCG79

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@koays: Are you saying there's no crazies on this site?

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jcg79: I'm saying there's more crazies on CBR. And it comes in all flavors from top to bottom.

Our crazies rarely make it past the post limit and are mostly confined to the battle boards.

Like really Just the character hate alone is depressing...I mean the only character who gets that much belligerent hate around here is Fantomex...and he's fantomex so....kinda deserves it

McKlayn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 21

@koays said:

@jcg79: I'm saying there's more crazies on CBR. And it comes in all flavors from top to bottom.

Our crazies rarely make it past the post limit and are mostly confined to the battle boards.

Like really Just the character hate alone is depressing...I mean the only character who gets that much belligerent hate around here is Fantomex...and he's fantomex so....kinda deserves it

preach!!

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

First post updated with Magneto at number 6.

We only have Wolverine left. :)

McKlayn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

First post updated with Magneto at number 6.

We only have Wolverine left. :)

wait Iceman didnt break the top 50 wth

McKlayn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@time: I shall check that out now thanks for the tag

kcomicfan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Of course Wolverine was the highest ranked member of the X-men.

McKlayn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Of course Wolverine was the highest ranked member of the X-men.

you can thank fox for that <.<

Avatar image for deactivated-5a04a566e9ae3
    deactivated-5a04a566e9ae3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

No Beak? What a trash list.

McKlayn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By McKlayn

@sprior93 said:

No Beak? What a trash list.

BEAK! lol the only good mutant from morrison's run were the Cuckoos and they were just recycled of some one else's character

Avatar image for hopesummersforthefuture
    HopesummersFORtheFUTURE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@koays: no rachel on the list nah nah

i cant believe nightcrawler(16) beat jean grey(20)......jean grey phoenix saved the whole galaxy/nightcrawler fights demons

McKlayn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nightcrawler may be one of the most popular X men ever, him beating Jean doesnt shock me when they did the X man character of the month thing on comic vine he won

@koays: no rachel on the list nah nah

i cant believe nightcrawler(16) beat jean grey(20)......jean grey phoenix saved the whole galaxy/nightcrawler fights demons

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By jhazzroucher

Sorry for the late update.

Wolverine is number 3!

Link: http://goodcomics.comicbookresources.com/2015/11/05/2015-top-50-marvel-characters-3-1/

McKlayn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wolverine is number 3!

Link: http://goodcomics.comicbookresources.com/2015/11/05/2015-top-50-marvel-characters-3-1/

cool cool i think we all figured he would be in the top 3

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mcklayn said:
    @jhazzroucher said:

Wolverine is number 3!

cool cool i think we all figured he would be in the top 3

Yep. :)

sagiravi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By sagiravi

@koays: Let me tell you that the X-forums at cbr were not even notified of the poll, a lot of X-fans didn't get to vote, most of the Cyke hate only lives in the Avengers/Marvel forums (who were notified of the poll), and Cyke still ranked 10th, the X-forums are pretty much Pro-Cyke nowadays (save for a few storm fans, plus most of the haters and trolls got banned anyways), u can try the Cyke appreciation thread, they are some really fun posters there, its pretty good.

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By Koays

@sagiravi said:

@koays: Let me tell you that the X-forums at cbr were not even notified of the poll, a lot of X-fans didn't get to vote, most of the Cyke hate only lives in the Avengers/Marvel forums (who were notified of the poll), and Cyke still ranked 10th, the X-forums are pretty much Pro-Cyke nowadays (save for a few storm fans, plus most of the haters and trolls got banned anyways), u can try the Cyke appreciation thread, they are some really fun posters there, its pretty good.

That's sort of a problem I have with CBR's structure, rather then each fandom having threads each thread seems to have a fandom. It's weird.

But yea my issue with character hate still stands because I don't feel it's necessary. I don't like Captain America or the Avengers as far as they relate to the X-Men because the X-Men are rarely portrayed as their equals in modern times. I also have no interest in reading their titles. But I don't jump onto every new Avengers Update to talk about how much i hate them.

Moreso then that, CBR's bans have taken out more then a few ppl just for being opinionated so it really bugs even more that there are people who are allowed to stay on there while acting much more offensive towards fans and characters. I think @dman1366 was even banned for not liking a post, and yet people are allowed to be ridiculous in their levels of hatred toward characters....there like the 4chan of comicbook sites

McKlayn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@koays said:
    @sagiravi said:

That's sort of a problem I have with CBR's structure, rather then each fandom having threads each thread seems to have a fandom. It's weird.

But yea my issue with character hate still stands because I don't feel it's necessary. I don't like Captain America or the Avengers as far as they relate to the X-Men because the X-Men are rarely portrayed as their equals in modern times. I also have no interest in reading their titles. But I don't jump onto every new Avengers Update to talk about how much i hate them.

Moreso then that, CBR's bans have taken out more then a few ppl just for being opinionated so it really bugs even more that there are people who are allowed to stay on there while acting much more offensive towards fans and characters. I think @dman1366 was even banned for not liking a post, and yet people are allowed to be ridiculous in their levels of hatred toward characters....there like the 4chan of comicbook sites

I must be honest this is the only forum i have ever really been a part of, and i kind of lurked for a long time before joining in. Ive been more active now then ever because there seems to be less hate. I can remember when i first started lurking there were certain people (names need not be said) who replied to every thread with nothing but hate, and all i could think was if you dont like the comics why the freak are you on the forum for them lol, @oldnightcrawler@koays@hawk2916@adamtrmm@dman1366 are all among users taht i really enjoy posting with, reading their opinions and debates, people like that and alot of others i cant think off of the top of my head make this a great community imo, even when they dont like something they dont all out bash and call other people who make like it idiots or what not but yea just my opinion, if you think otherwise your wrong, i mean <.<

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mcklayn: Dude, add @cattlebattle and you just named my dream team for an X-Men debate squad....well maybe drop Dman just because he'd have us doubting our Disney Overlords Marvel editors and try to lure us to The Dark Side Valiant....Though i'm not even sure what would possibly get us all on the same page to begin with....hmm

Seriously though, i'd crept around CBR and Comicvine for a year before signing up, and I have to say that it was closer then I'd like to admit when I chose one. People on the Vine seemed more hospitable but it seemed like they were impossible to please from a creative standpoint, where as people on CBR just seemed to hate everything from costumes, to writers, to characters, to editors, to oxygen, to carbohydrates, to aluminum foil.... The difference here though is that it's very rare for someone to just say they don't like something....there's always a discussion.

We've got the negatives, the positives, the "to be fairs", and the "historical contextuals" .....and we all sort of balance out to the point that if you say "Doop is stupidest thing in the history of X-Men" your going to get someone who agrees, someone who thinks he's iconic, someone who thinks he's perfectly acceptable and someone who will explain why based on appearances Adam X is really the stupidest thing in X-Men.

I mean it kinda comes off as patting ourselves on the back, but I don't see many other comic forums (Even other X-Men boards) debating sexuality, genocide, creative control, freudian views on expressionism, and innate character flaws that have unintentionally developed in a individual through decades of writers and storylines. I say it again...."The comicvine X-Boards are one of the hardest working comic forums on the web".

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@koays: Doop is the single most important character in the Marvel universe. I'll fight anyone who says otherwise.

Avatar image for avenging_x_bolt
    Avenging-X-Bolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 137

@takeshi55: beast was with the Avengers much longer than Namor was with the X-Men and maintained close ties to them even after leaving

McKlayn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@koays: oh i like cattle too, hes one of my favs lol just hard to think of everyone while your typing a post. Point being this site has alot of people i enjoy posting with, shot I even like @sprior93 didnt mean to leave him out, hes always got something fun to say even if its how much he hates some one or some thing lol

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mcklayn: pfft Sprior sucks. His real potential lies in posting news stories...otherwise his taste (especially in redheads) is horrible

McKlayn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@koays said:

@mcklayn: pfft Sprior sucks. His real potential lies in posting news stories...otherwise his taste (especially in redheads) is horrible

I do have to say I share your taste in red heads over his, and maybe even shared the red head <.<

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mcklayn: I don't have access to my arsenal of gif's at the moment.... Just know you were sliced in half with a lightsabre for even suggesting things of that nature.

McKlayn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@koays said:

@mcklayn: I don't have access to my arsenal of gif's at the moment.... Just know you were sliced in half with a lightsabre for even suggesting things of that nature.

No Caption Provided

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mcklayn: @koays: You both love me, don't bother denying it.

Your fickle attraction to redhead #4, like all things, will fade with time.

McKlayn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sprior93 said:

@mcklayn: @koays: You both love me, don't bother denying it.

Your fickle attraction to redhead #4, like all things, will fade with time.

Yes Sprior I love you, Rachel is just a toy i use to get in the mind of Koays, one of my many mind games that will end up in me becoming the supreme mutant god king guy round these parts!

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sprior93 said:

@koays: Doop is the single most important character in the Marvel universe. I'll fight anyone who says otherwise.

I'm not a fan of Doop. I prefer Beak.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.