Follow

X-Men

Team » X-Men appears in 13410 issues.

The X-Men are a superhero team of mutants founded by Professor Charles Xavier. They are dedicated to helping fellow mutants and sworn to protect a world that fears and hates them.

Should I read x-treme xmen and ultimate xmen?

HAWK2916

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

I've finally caught up with everything pretty much in trade paperbacks from the beginning and Im now in the current marvel universe ( talk about time travel lol). Recently I've been seeing alot of trade-ins at the comic bookstore and its been X-treme Xmen and Ultimate Xmen. I was wondering are these title worth reading?

AgeofHurricane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#2  Edited By AgeofHurricane

Ultimate Comics X-Men from issue 13 is DEFO worth reading. Best Alt. run in years, X-Treme's also quite good, but not that good. And towards the end of the now cancelled title--begins to lose a lot of stream.

arnoldoaad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

Ultimate X-Men is only worth reading once Brian Wood took over, Nick Spencer's run was terrible

Xtreme X-men i havent read but i heard that it was pretty bad and got abysmal reviews and was recently cancelled

charlieboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 1

I really liked X-treme X-men. I would say give it a shot. But everybody's opinions are different.

papad1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 19

#5  Edited By papad1992

@hawk2916:

Don't know about Ultimate X-Men... but X-treme X-Men I've read from the beginning (for some reason... I was just waiting for something to happen). The ending of the now cancelled series was a horrible crossover. Read my little review if you like right here

Avatar image for oldnightcrawler
    oldnightcrawler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 19

Ultimate X-Men is only worth reading once Brian Wood took over, Nick Spencer's run was terrible

which issue did Brian Wood start on?

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.