Follow

X-Men

Team » X-Men appears in 13416 issues.

The X-Men are a superhero team of mutants founded by Professor Charles Xavier. They are dedicated to helping fellow mutants and sworn to protect a world that fears and hates them.

question about Kang's comment in Uncanny Avengers.

XsPectre28

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

when Kang can to the present to first take the Apocalypse Twin's he was talking about apocalypse but he said something about " the cloned boy, the true heir, & the sister" what sister??/ who's sister??? if anyone knows please let me know cause im confused

danhimself

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

not sure...the cloned boy would be Genesis, the true heir....I'm not sure it could be Genocide since he's actually Apocalypse's son or it could be Archangel as most of Apocalypse's people considered him his heir....but I'm really not sure who the sister would be

devilsgrin81

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By devilsgrin81

could the true heir be - ironically - Cable or Stryfe? Though i do like the idea of it being Angel.

Sister is interesting... there aren't many mutants as old or older than Apocalypse... that could be an intriguing development. OR it could end up like many ambiguous comments from villains and be ignored for decades until someone, bored and without any of their own inspiration, decides to run with it... a'la The Twelve.

adamTRMM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By adamTRMM

@xspectre28 said:

when Kang can to the present to first take the Apocalypse Twin's he was talking about apocalypse but he said something about " the cloned boy, the true heir, & the sister" what sister??/ who's sister??? if anyone knows please let me know cause im confused

Kang talks about Uriel's rule (the way it would happen if there were no Kang's manipulations), and how it's futile to take him out, cause other heirs quickly take his place "the cloned boy" - Genesis, "the true son" - Genocide, "the sister" - Eimin.

Avatar image for raggedscarecrow
    RaggedScarecrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@adamtrmm said:

Kang talks about Uriel's rule (the way it would happen if there were no Kang's manipulations), and how it's futile to take him out, cause other heirs quickly take his place "the cloned boy" - Genesis, "the true son" - Genocide, "the sister" - Eimin.

Exactly what I was going to say.

XsPectre28

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By XsPectre28

@adamtrmm said:

@xspectre28 said:

ok thank you, i was going out of my mind for a second i thought he was talking about apocalypse as in he had a sister, but he wasnt ok good!!!

Avatar image for hopesummersforthefuture
    HopesummersFORtheFUTURE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@adamtrmm said:

Exactly what I was going to say.

I think the clone boy would be stryfe and the true heir would be Genocide(who deid recently in UA7) or archangel

adamTRMM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hopesummersforthefuture:

Why are you thinking too far away? :) It's Remender's concept and he talks about the three characters he established. Pretty obvious. Stryfe is unworthy lol

Avatar image for hopesummersforthefuture
    HopesummersFORtheFUTURE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@adamtrmm said:

@hopesummersforthefuture:

Why are you thinking too far away? :) It's Remender's concept and he talks about the three characters he established. Pretty obvious. Stryfe is unworthy lol

Oops i think you may be right, i forgot what people were talking about Genesis(evan) instead of Genesis(Cable's adopted son).... I was wrong and actually i blame marvel for naming two different people with the same codename, lol

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.