Follow

X-Men

Team » X-Men appears in 13410 issues.

The X-Men are a superhero team of mutants founded by Professor Charles Xavier. They are dedicated to helping fellow mutants and sworn to protect a world that fears and hates them.

Only 50! Superman beware!

McKlayn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 21

User Lists: 0

So since superman's forum is kicking our tail in activity for a few days now i decided to do as @koays suggested and pick up my slack darn it! So i'm starting a thread, that the topic matters little cause we all know threads never stay on topic around here but

every thread needs a topic, and this one is a bunch of what if basically. So here we go

Basically we all know that the T mist is killing / sterilizing mutants around the globe much like the Decimation fiasco. What resulted in that was 198 mutants huddled on the island of utopia lead by Cyclops. From what we can tell we are headed in a similar direction only with storm at the helm. Now we also know that a decadish (im not good with dates) or so has passed since M day and the whole landscape of marvel is a bit different so we can assume if they knocked mutants down to 198 last time they could go alot lower this time. So for the sake of this thread and uh game we are going to say only 50 known mutants still kicking after the T mist hit.

The tricky part is, if that is true then most of them have already been revealed.

Storm, Nightcrawler, Colossus, Magik, Iceman, Forge, Teen jean, Old Man Logan

Magneto, Mystique, Sabertooth, Archangel, Psylocke, M, Triage, Fantomex

Teen Cyclops, Teen Angel, Teen Iceman, Teen Beast, Oya, Genesis, X-23

Beast, Rogue, Sunspot

Thats 26, I may have missed some if I have please add

Now that leaves 24 more mutants out there, so in this thread you got yourself a job as an editor of an X book, a limited series kind of Like Son of M, and the 198 was after the decimation. So you have to decide who the other 24 are, and what they are doing. Also pick who you want to write and draw this series. It cant be anyone already put on an X book

Ill chirp in a little later after a few people respond have fun

Darkpesmerga10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2  Edited By Darkpesmerga10

I thought after AVX mutants started appearing agian. Didn't the phoenix force start giving powers back when it was dispersed

The Team in the book would consist of Polaris(leader), Arclight(Juggernaut Avatar), Magma, Hope Summers, Karma, Mister M, And Skids

Covert Ops run with them gathering the mutants big baddies. Like Mister sinster(i know not a mutant), Madelyne Pryor among others and other baddies,While the main goal is figuring out a way to restore Apocalypse. For the War everyone knows is coming against the inhumans.

Writen by Mike Carey

Draw by Stuart Immomen

When i think of more ill write more. Id like to see a Xmen villians book like Sinster, Pryor, Apocalypse Interacting and bickering like fools over a bigger threat.

Restored Apoxalypse would have more humanity for a while which will annoy him, because of kid apocalypse personality will still be there.

When i think of other stuff ill write i know you mentioned 24, 7 down 17 more to go.

Id also like to see a school (Wolverine and the xmen) book since it does not look like they don't have one.

Takeshi55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Takeshi55

Why 50? I'd rather it get halved again, instead of chopped down to slightly over a quarter.

Barnell Bohusk begs Cyclops to let Tito join him in Utopia. However, Cyclops isn't persuaded despite the fact Barnell used to be a student. It's now up to some of the least experienced of the X-Men to convince Cyclops otherwise, or go behind his back!

Starring: Barnell, Cyclops, Eye Boy, Rico, Ziggy Karst and Tito.

Avatar image for hopesummersforthefuture
    HopesummersFORtheFUTURE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

i miss eva bell tempus lol......brink her back she had a crush and cyclops lol :P

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Koays

Lol It's good to be the Mutant God-King of the X-Boards, inspiring threads and helping to over throw another board on the site?

No Caption Provided

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

Hmm i'm gonna do this in intervals...

My 1st group of 9 mutants.

Stepford Cuckoos, Rockslide, Pixie, Hellion and SURGE! with Dani Moonstar, Cannonball and Karma.

Their stuck on a mountain, Karma is hiding that she's infected with T-Mist. And some unknown force is blocking any signals getting off the mountain. As tensions heat up between the kids over what it meant to be an X-Man during a time when everyone was at eachothers throats, and what it means now that their the last of their entire species is dead or dying as a result of the T-Mist, can they survive long enough to discover that the mysterious mountain their trapped on....may just be inhumane.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a04a566e9ae3
    deactivated-5a04a566e9ae3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@mcklayn: Gambit, Cable, Blob, Glob Herman, Dazzler and Kitty are confirmed as well.

Astounding X-Men: Karma, Warpath, Polaris, Northstar, Pixie, Rictor, Jubilee

X-Force: Frenzy, Doctor Nemesis, Blink, Cable, Domino

I feel like that's enough for now.

kcomicfan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#7  Edited By kcomicfan

i would not mind if Dan Slott decided to write an x-men book.

Dman1366

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Dman1366

@mcklayn: 1, the Superman board doesn't have anything on the X-Boards.

2, I would have to go with Pixie, Hellion, Surge, Magma, Karma, Moonstar, Cannonball, Mercury, Rictor and Warlock

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.