Follow

X-Men

Team » X-Men appears in 13415 issues.

The X-Men are a superhero team of mutants founded by Professor Charles Xavier. They are dedicated to helping fellow mutants and sworn to protect a world that fears and hates them.

list of mutants who are not known for being an X-men or primary, reoccurring members

THORSON

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

who are they?

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Firestar and Justice....also that tornado villain. Thats all I got....I don't leave my comfort zone.

Roguelocke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@koays

That tornado villain is Whirlwind?

I don't know if they need confirming, but mutants like Ultra Girl (A sentinel outed her.), Melter, Skein, Puff Adder(Hope copied his power), Nekra, Mandrill, Mentallo, Typhoid Mary, Outlaw, Molly Hayes (unless you wanna count that future version) and Franklin Richards seem to never get involved in mutant conflicts.

darthphoenix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gabriel and sabra, talon

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@roguelocke: Yes whirlwind. Also Hope can copy anyone's powers not just Mutants.

And what mutant conflicts would they need to get involved in? In universe there isn't really a reason for most of these characters to care about most X-men plots.

On a thematic level, you could wonder why they don't discuss mutant rights and stuff....but honestly the X-men haven't had a storyline that Joe Mutant from down the block would need to think about in years. Legacy Virus or registration acts? Sure. But even Decimation and the T-Mist is just like "Hey do I have my powers? Yes. Is their a murder cloud currently over me? No. OK time to go to work"

The only reason the X-men jump into these situations is because their mission statement is directly effected by the current issues facing Mutants.

Roguelocke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@koays said:

@roguelocke: Also Hope can copy anyone's powers not just Mutants.

What? WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT??? My first post and already I was wrong about something. Now no one is ever gonna believe anything I say. How could this happen TO ME!? At what point did I start thinking she could only copy mutant powers? How many other people know this? Why did it seem that in a room of villains she copied the only mutant in the bunch? What good is memory? I can see myself guzzling cheap booze at the local bar with your words echoing in my drunken mind. Over and over. Again and again. Repeatedly. I'll have to change my user name. Start over!

Well. Thanks for telling me. I woulda thought that for months more.

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@koays said:

@roguelocke: Also Hope can copy anyone's powers not just Mutants.

What? WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT??? My first post and already I was wrong about something. Now no one is ever gonna believe anything I say. How could this happen TO ME!? At what point did I start thinking she could only copy mutant powers? How many other people know this? Why did it seem that in a room of villains she copied the only mutant in the bunch? What good is memory? I can see myself guzzling cheap booze at the local bar with your words echoing in my drunken mind. Over and over. Again and again. Repeatedly. I'll have to change my user name. Start over!

Well. Thanks for telling me. I woulda thought that for months more.

Yup. Sucks doesn't it?

Also if you quote someone it helps to write your reply outside of the box with theirs.

No Caption Provided
    Avatar image for avenging_x_bolt
    Avenging-X-Bolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 140

Pre retcon Quicksilver, Scarlet Witch and Falcon. The Lobo Brothers.

Takeshi57

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

That one mutant girl in X-Men The Hidden Years. Prof X seemed to of had a thing with her mother.

Tito, one of Beak's and Angel Salvadore's kids.

Immolation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Immolation

Franklin Richards, Typhoid Mary, The Owl, Bombshell, Mindblast, Shriek.

Avatar image for lordofallhumans
    LordOfAllHumans

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@koays

That tornado villain is Whirlwind?

I don't know if they need confirming, but mutants like Ultra Girl (A sentinel outed her.), Melter, Skein, Puff Adder(Hope copied his power), Nekra, Mandrill, Mentallo, Typhoid Mary, Outlaw, Molly Hayes (unless you wanna count that future version) and Franklin Richards seem to never get involved in mutant conflicts.

Franklin Richards spent a significant part of his on panel childhood living with Generation X after Onslaught, basically as a member of the "daycare" program that included Leech and Artie, of which the three had their own adventures. So he has had ties to the X-Men as a boarder at the School created to usher in and train the next generation of X-Men.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.