Follow

X-Men

Team » X-Men appears in 13416 issues.

The X-Men are a superhero team of mutants founded by Professor Charles Xavier. They are dedicated to helping fellow mutants and sworn to protect a world that fears and hates them.

Korvus and Zack Fair.

Suigetsu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By Suigetsu

I dont know you guys but I think that Corvus its a complete Rip of Zack Fair from FF7.

caption
    caption
    I am not kidding look at all the similarities. Ho aproved the design of Corvus?
    seriously Marvel could get itself in a lawsuit , specially considering that SE has become a real money sucker lately.

caption
    caption

John Valentine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

#2  Edited By John Valentine

Hmmm... what do you know about that character?

Suigetsu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By Suigetsu

regardless of the character background the design looks just ALOT! and that brings up legal issues.

John Valentine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

#4  Edited By John Valentine
    Suigetsu said:
    "regardless of the character background the design looks just ALOT! and that brings up legal issues."

He looks quite similar, I'll admit, but how is that enough to sustain a law-suit?

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.