Follow

X-Men

Team » X-Men appears in 13419 issues.

The X-Men are a superhero team of mutants founded by Professor Charles Xavier. They are dedicated to helping fellow mutants and sworn to protect a world that fears and hates them.

Is X-MEN DOFP "HOPE" scene in movie same as in comic book

Druid44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Hi everyone.

In X-MEN DOFP movie there is a scene when Charles Xavier is travel trought time and speak with himself.So I'm just wondering is there same dialogue, scenario as in DOFP COMIC BOOK when Charles Xaviers says:"Is this what becomes of us? Erik was right. Humanity does this to us.

Professor X: Not if we show them a better path.

Charles Xavier: You still believe?

Professor X: Just because someone stumbles and loses their path, doesn't mean they're lost forever. Sometimes, we all need a little help.

Charles Xavier: I'm not the man I was. I open my mind up and it almost overwhelms me.

Professor X: You're afraid. And Cerebro knows it.

Charles Xavier: All those voices... so much PAIN.

Professor X: It's not their pain you're afraid of. It's yours, Charles. And as frightening as it can be, that pain will make you stronger. If you allow yourself to feel it, embrace it, .it will make you more powerful than you ever imagined. It's the greatest gift we have: to bear their pain without breaking. And it comes from the most human part of us: hope. Charles, we need you to hope again."

cattlebattle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Nah. The DoFP comic arc was more simple and action oriented. Kitty Pryde is the one that travels through time, Professor X is deceased in the future.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.