Follow

X-Men

Team » X-Men appears in 13419 issues.

The X-Men are a superhero team of mutants founded by Professor Charles Xavier. They are dedicated to helping fellow mutants and sworn to protect a world that fears and hates them.

IS LEGION IN THE MCU???

poisonfleur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

OKAY WHAAATT? So apparently, Legion is apart of MARVEL's New TV line-up!? It's also being produced by Lauren Donner S of the X-men films. So who's universe is this in???

Reports say it doesn't fit in the Fox's X-men Universe.
    And the trailer was debuted at Marvel's pannel at Comic Con!

Is it in the Fox's X-men Universe? The MCU? Or a stand-alone?

THOUGHTS!

Immolation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

I heard that it was going to be stand-alone.

JonSmith

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By JonSmith

Trailer's here, if anyone's interested:

Loading Video...

Doesn't really appeal to me, need to see more. That aside, I think it's standalone. Doesn't seem quite like Marvel's flavor, though that might be Fox's influence.

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No. It's not in the MCU. The word mutant is used. Which should be enough to tell you that contractually means it falls under FOX'S purview.

Plus way back they first confirmed it they said it was going to fit in with FOX'S universe but they had to be in talks with Marvel to get the product out

cattlebattle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By cattlebattle

Eh. Looks like it's Legion in name only. They put the "X" symbol in the title so they can be like "yeah guys, this is totally related to X-Men!!"

I like the X-Men movies when they have talented people put actual thought and work into it....however, this looks like Fox is watching Marvel and DC unload swaths of popular TV shows based on their comic book IPs and then saying "oh yeah, us too!" Any other attempt at showcasing X-Men characters in a TV series would have likely been too expensive, so, they decided to go with an easier concept and a solo character.

It might be good......but judging by most comic book tv adaptions, it probably won't be....in my opinion, of course.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.