Follow

X-Men

Team » X-Men appears in 13419 issues.

The X-Men are a superhero team of mutants founded by Professor Charles Xavier. They are dedicated to helping fellow mutants and sworn to protect a world that fears and hates them.

How to balance FOX's X-Men Universe

Avatar image for smart_dork_dude
    Smart_Dork_Dude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 8

#1  Edited By Smart_Dork_Dude

I think I figured out a direction I HOPE FOX takes their universe. Reboot their X-Men universe with DOFP. Just reboot the hell out it and make it where mutants were not a publicly known thing until AFTER the Fantastic Four show up.

It makes more sense considering the F4 have always been celebrities and everything, but in FOX's universe the ONLY people who have superpowers are mutants which the public generally doesn't like. I mean yeah you got The Thing who for a good chunk of his history was kinda feared, because hey giant orange rock monster, but it makes more sense to establish HUMANS with powers before mutants become more publicly known.

nateb1211

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Make Wolverine not the focal point in every film. Problem solved.

devilsgrin81

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By devilsgrin81

agreed... make it an X-Men movie... and not another series of Wolverboring films.

THUNDERBOLT30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If they want to make the X-Men films work....heres an idea, get a cast and have them appear in the movies. Stop doing random mutant roulette to decide who makes it to the movie.

Rabbitearsblog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 79

User Lists: 3

#6  Edited By Rabbitearsblog

I would have the X-Men films focus more on the X-Men as a team instead of focusing everything on just one character all the time.

McKlayn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 21

I would have the X-Men films focus more on the X-Men as a team instead of focusing everything on just one character all the time.

@koays said:

If they want to make the X-Men films work....heres an idea, get a cast and have them appear in the movies. Stop doing random mutant roulette to decide who makes it to the movie.

agreed... make it an X-Men movie... and not another series of Wolverboring films.

Make Wolverine not the focal point in every film. Problem solved.

and the winner is! Everyone, lol i think everyone is on the same page just cut the Wolverine focus and give us a team, like the avengers did instead of a random mutant here a random mutant there, here a duck there a duck lol

Avatar image for deactivated-5d3f071d30d9f
    deactivated-5d3f071d30d9f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 1

1- Only make Wolverine as main character or give more important roles to others characters

2- Making the known character have important role and not just to support Wolverine

3- Making good characters disapearing (Rogue,Jean Grey, Emma Frost , Cyclops, Storm (...))

4- Show the "Mutant Racism" and society a little more or having a big impact.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.