Follow

X-Men

Team » X-Men appears in 13419 issues.

The X-Men are a superhero team of mutants founded by Professor Charles Xavier. They are dedicated to helping fellow mutants and sworn to protect a world that fears and hates them.

Game of X-Men

Thunderscream

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

If you could cast a merry band of mutants to reign over kingdoms a la GoT, who would embody the Lanisters, the Starks, the wildlings, the bastards, the pirates and the masters?

Is there anybody other than Magneto as Tywin, and Wanda & Pietro as the twins and maybe Lorna as Tyrian? Or Puck? The I guess some version of Speed would have to be Jeoffry and Wiccan as the more balanced younger brother....

Anywhoooo, following that or any other line of thought, who's who in your eyes?

hmmm...would Wolverine be the Hound...and Sabretooth as the brother...so Aria would be Kitty or Jubilee sooooo Winterfell could be like the Xavier institute instead of sticking with blood ties. Cyclops is Ned *chop* and Emma is Katherine... lol

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

LOL well then.....I'd say let Xavier be Ned and instead of the head let him lose his legs....then string him up like Magneto did to him in Genosha.

Let Hope be Daenerys and Cyke and Cable be her two generals, with Nate Grey being her brother

oh and Mystique is the Blue(Red) Woman

Thunderscream

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@koays: You're right, Xavier should be Ned, and how about Lilandra as Katherine?

What if Cyclops was Stannis, and Madelyn Pryor his Red Lady?

I'd say if any woman of the X-Men could match Daenarys' army, it'd be Storm, a literal force of nature. Hope would fill the role nicely too :)

Avatar image for madeinbangladesh
    MadeinBangladesh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 59

User Lists: 172

This is too hard.......

Night4345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

The Sentinels are coming!

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#6 god_spawn  Moderator

I would cast only Jean Grey and Wolverine. They always come back to life no matter how many times they "die", and that way George R.R. Martin can get his fill of people dying.

devilsgrin81

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

who is Katherine? oops do you mean Catelyn? anyway Nah... Lilandra can't be her and definitely not Emma... Moira Mactaggert could be Catelyn

I like Storm as Daenerys - for the goddess/queen/magical aspect of the character - not to mention exotic eye color (purple for Dany, blue cats-eyes for Storm) and silver/white hair.

Cyclops and Maddy for Stannis and Melissandre

Jon Snow is ... Iceman... nah... i like Julian "Hellion" Keller as Jon ... the pretty boys of the GoT/X-Men worlds.

Mystique is OBVIOUSLY Jaqen Hagar. she's the definition of a Faceless Man

Xavier... i don't really know if i'd choose him as Ned... He is a manipulative bastard tho... so i say Xavier is actually TYWIN Lannister

making Beast Tyrion Lannister.

Emma Frost is Cercei - its one of the few perfect fits.

Cyclops becomes Jaime Lannister.

Khal Drogo could be T'Challa (history with Storm... fantastic to know he gets killed off)

Shadowcat could be one of the dragons... in place of lockheed... she could be Drogon (i hate kitty)

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Koays

@thunderscream: lol yea Lilandra works.

Idk about Cyke and Storm though. Cyclops can sort of be placed put in a lot of places. (Imagine him and the other O5 as the stark/Xavier kids)

And I just don't see Storm getting pushed around like Daenerys was in the start, or needing (listening) to advisors......though Tchalla would make sense as that wild guy she married.

Also I think Iceman as John Snow works great even though it'd be funnier if he was cracking jokes while turning people into evil snowmen(white walkers)

HAWK2916

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ive got to get on board with Game of Thrones seems like I may be missing out.

judasnixon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Gambit is Daario

Professor X is Bran Stark (Green sight, can't walk?)

Emmy Frost is Cerci Lannister

X-23 is Arya Stark

Colossus is Gendry

Nightcrawler is Syrio Forell

Wolverine is Bronn of Blackwater

Oh god I think Hope Summers is Daenerys?

Cable is Barristan Selmy the Bold

Juggernaut is the Mountain

Mystique is Little Finger

Rouge is Margaery Tyrell (If you get with her you die!)

devilsgrin81

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gambit is Daario

Professor X is Bran Stark (Green sight, can't walk?)

Emmy Frost is Cerci Lannister

X-23 is Arya Stark

Colossus is Gendry

Nightcrawler is Syrio Forell

Wolverine is Bronn of Blackwater

Oh god I think Hope Summers is Daenerys?

Cable is Barristan Selmy the Bold

Juggernaut is the Mountain

Mystique is Little Finger

Rouge is Margaery Tyrell (If you get with her you die!)

i love Gambit as Daario

X-23 is SO Arya... ooh making Wolverine Ned and also DEAD... yay... this works for me.

Kurt as Syrio is awesome

Cable as Barristan Selmy is brilliant. But i still won't cop to Daenerys being Hope...

Juggs as the Mountain is a given.

Margaery Tyrell could be Sue Storm - or Psylocke... ladies get around... or at least have a lot of "admirers" (who wouldn't go for Namor?)

Northstar could be Loras Tyrell, but Aurora would make a better Ashara Dayne (who is possibly dead or also possibly now Septa Lemore) than Margeary.

although... perhaps Northstar as Renly, and Anole as Loras... hmmm

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.