Follow

X-Men

Team » X-Men appears in 13417 issues.

The X-Men are a superhero team of mutants founded by Professor Charles Xavier. They are dedicated to helping fellow mutants and sworn to protect a world that fears and hates them.

Fight to the death...

darthphoenix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Poll Fight to the death... (23 votes)

Magik 83%
    Scarlet witch 17%

Current power status

• 
    Avatar image for deactivated-5a04a566e9ae3
    deactivated-5a04a566e9ae3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Magik because I hate Wanda.

RaunJisto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Koays
    CobraCommander

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By CobraCommander

Lol

HeroUp2112

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Magik...just because she's more powerful and more versatile

Viperians

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Viperians

@heroup2112 said:

Are you sure about that? Last time I heard Wanda changed the face of the Marvel Universe. Have Magik done that? I think she can only send people to limbo and that's about it. Wanda beat the "Phoenix Magik" once and and I'm talking about Phoenix Magik which she had more power than her limbo one. I think you need to look it up so you won't look yourself uneducated. Same for those of you here lol

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@viperians: Magik orchestrated the defeat of the elder gods....checkmate.

Viperians

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@koays: Really? Then why Wanda still beat her up? Nothing more strong than the Phoenix itself. She fought with 5 of them single handling.

MicroSoft

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

4U2NV

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@koays: Really? Then why Wanda still beat her up? Nothing more strong than the Phoenix itself. She fought with 5 of them single handling.

True

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@viperians: Plot induced stupidity? Magik can time travel casually and has a sword whos primary function is to counter magic. She's a hell lord. With even a fraction of the Phoenix force she could've been a God. Wanda waves her hands and inconsistency becomes a plot devise....Magik won the superpower lottery and is in another tier from any format of unamped Wanda.

HeroUp2112

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@heroup2112 said:

Are you sure about that? Last time I heard Wanda changed the face of the Marvel Universe. Have Magik done that? I think she can only send people to limbo and that's about it. Wanda beat the "Phoenix Magik" once and and I'm talking about Phoenix Magik which she had more power than her limbo one. I think you need to look it up so you won't look yourself uneducated. Same for those of you here lol

I may be incorrect...if I am, however being wrong about who's more powerful in a comic book (no matter how much I LIKE comic books) isn't something I worry that will make me feel uneducated. Improper use of grammar, such as subject/verb agreement might do that though.

Avatar image for lordofallhumans
    LordOfAllHumans

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@heroup2112 said:

Last time we all heard Wanda did that by tapping power beyond her station she cannot casually just do that as it was not her actual power that accomplished it. Wanda's plot induced Phoenix hex became less and less effective as the Phoenix 5 began to shrink in number as they gained more Phoenix power, which is not really relevant to this thread. The fact that Magik can travel to any point in time she wants and Limbo being a multiversal nexus (per BlackSun, because that is why the N'Gari wanted to take it over) means she can also change the face of the Marvel universe if she wants to without a massive power amp.

Magik can definitely win a battle against Wanda, under their normal power, and Magik is far more ruthless and almost completely evil.

UHypocrite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By UHypocrite

@viperians said:
    @heroup2112 said:

Last time we all heard Wanda did that by tapping power beyond her station she cannot casually just do that as it was not her actual power that accomplished it. Wanda's plot induced Phoenix hex became less and less effective as the Phoenix 5 began to shrink in number as they gained more Phoenix power, which is not really relevant to this thread. The fact that Magik can travel to any point in time she wants and Limbo being a multiversal nexus (per BlackSun, because that is why the N'Gari wanted to take it over) means she can also change the face of the Marvel universe if she wants to without a massive power amp.

Magik can definitely win a battle against Wanda, under their normal power, and Magik is far more ruthless and almost completely evil.

You know you are a hypocrite right? It was her mutant power and her magic combined. Magik ain't nothing close to what wanda is capable of. You people are still playing the ignorant card. UGH. We discussed this before in the Omega Level and Wanda won. So stop with you lying as you think you can say this and that and no prove.

Noctum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I will say Scarlet Witch, no contest.

darthphoenix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@viperians: are you sure that wanda killed the phoenix magic?

Scarlet witch doesnt have reality warping powers. Her magic wont work with magik. All she has against her is her hex bolts

Avatar image for lordofallhumans
    LordOfAllHumans

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lordofallhumans said:
    @viperians said:
    @heroup2112 said:

You know you are a hypocrite right? It was her mutant power and her magic combined. Magik ain't nothing close to what wanda is capable of. You people are still playing the ignorant card. UGH. We discussed this before in the Omega Level and Wanda won. So stop with you lying as you think you can say this and that and no prove.

Do you know the definition of a hypocrite? It was a ritual she used with help from Dr. Doom that helped her channel the Lifeforce. Wanda won what? That thread was not a contest it was just a bunch of uninformed drivel about Wanda by people claiming to be fans without any inkling as to why she was able to perform feats of reality warping beyond her current and previous levels. Wanda no longer has the kind of power she had during Decimation or House of M, because it wasn't her own power alone, it was her power amped by the Lifeforce, that is not up for debate, panel evidence and canon goes directly against your opinion. I'll also assume you don't know the definition of ignorant either so let me help you.

Hypocrite - a person who claims or pretends to have certain beliefs about what is right but who behaves in a way that disagrees with those beliefs.

Ignorant - Ignorant may mean knowing little or nothing, or it may mean uninformed about a particular subject.

I have shown neither characteristic. You on the other hand have shown a great deal of ignorance about Wanda and her various levels of power by willfully ignoring on panel evidence that goes directly against your own assertions.

Ambaryerno

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

The one POSSIBLE chance for Wanda is that Magik doesn't have the full extent of her magical powers outside of Limbo.

RaunJisto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This thread is reminding me how ludicrous over half those fights in AvX were. Goodness gracious. Seeing Black Widow even survive a fight with Magik while in Limbo was just utterly ridiculous.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.