Follow

X-Men

Team » X-Men appears in 13410 issues.

The X-Men are a superhero team of mutants founded by Professor Charles Xavier. They are dedicated to helping fellow mutants and sworn to protect a world that fears and hates them.

Does anyone know

Avatar image for hopesummersforthefuture
    HopesummersFORtheFUTURE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

how to view A+X #11 preview?????

Avatar image for oldnightcrawler
    oldnightcrawler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 19

@hopesummersforthefuture: I don't, but Thor teaming up with Magik actually sounds awesome! This is probably the first time I've even seen an issue of this series that I wanted to check out, so thanks for bringing it up :v

McKlayn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 21

@hopesummersforthefuture: I don't, but Thor teaming up with Magik actually sounds awesome! This is probably the first time I've even seen an issue of this series that I wanted to check out, so thanks for bringing it up :v

I own issue number 1, wasn't impressed but i am curious how do they do team ups with Characters like Magik from Cyclops team? They are wanted criminals right? And Domino, i seen her on the cover of one. Are these canon stories and do they make sense? Have any impact on other stories what so ever?

knighthood

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 49

@mcklayn said:

@oldnightcrawler said:

I own issue number 1, wasn't impressed but i am curious how do they do team ups with Characters like Magik from Cyclops team? They are wanted criminals right? And Domino, i seen her on the cover of one. Are these canon stories and do they make sense? Have any impact on other stories what so ever?

#1 had a lot of time traveling as well. I've finally gave in and picked up a few issues. I love a good anthology. I couldn't find any previews for issue 11. Only the cover...

No Caption Provided

GonnaRain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By GonnaRain

Wow that is actually awesome. Aside from issue #1, I stopped reading all of them tbh, but I will give this one a try. And I just hope they also find a way to team up Scott and Emma with other Avengers, that would be awesome. And since they're teaming up Magik and Mags, I guess it's not crazy to believe it would happen.

Also, I don't know, but after A vs. X #6, I would've loved to see Thor team up with Emma.

HopesummersFORtheFUTURE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wow that is actually awesome. Aside from issue #1, I stopped reading all of them tbh, but I will give this one a try. And I just hope they also find a way to team up Scott and Emma with other Avengers, that would be awesome. And since they're teaming up Magik and Mags, I guess it's not crazy to believe it would happen.

Also, I don't know, but after A vs. X #6, I would've loved to see Thor team up with Emma.

im pretty sure in A+X 11 scott teams up with spiderman

GonnaRain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By GonnaRain

@gonnarain said:

I thought it was Mags and SpOck.

GonnaRain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By GonnaRain

My mistake. 11 will be Spidey and Cyke, then 13 will be Cyke and Captain America (obvious, but I will so read it) and Emma plus Black Widow (hoped for someone like Thor, tbh), and 14 will be Spidey again with Magneto.

HopesummersFORtheFUTURE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gonnarain said:

@hopesummersforthefuture said:

@gonnarain said:

I thought it was Mags and SpOck.

its two stories in one book......the first one is magik/thor then its cyclops and SpOck

Avatar image for oldnightcrawler
    oldnightcrawler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 19

@mcklayn said:

Well, Magik can time travel and Thor's immortal and has been around forever, so there's no reason to assume this story would be set in the present.

chiq

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So this has got to be in between uncanny 1 and the Dormammu vs Magik battle right? Limbo is inside Magik currently. Are these A+X stories canon?

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.