Follow

X-Men

Team » X-Men appears in 13416 issues.

The X-Men are a superhero team of mutants founded by Professor Charles Xavier. They are dedicated to helping fellow mutants and sworn to protect a world that fears and hates them.

Documentary: Epic History X-Men, The 60s Era & The Phoenix Saga.

rodrigomonsalv

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

these videos are amazing, i watched them full, i recommend to you if you are not a hardcore x men fan, !

Avatar image for deactivated-5d3f071d30d9f
    deactivated-5d3f071d30d9f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 1

@rodrigomonsalv: It´s pretty good documentary. I dont think Hardcore X-Men Fan would learn anything new but it´s enjoyable video.

cattlebattle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Just by looking at that girl, I cant tell her Facebook description of herself probably starts out with "Feminist, Vegan" and she probably thinks Paramore is punk rock.

HAWK2916

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#4  Edited By HAWK2916

@cattlebattle: lol. She's a hottie though and does good with those videos

cattlebattle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By cattlebattle

@hawk2916 said:

@cattlebattle: lol. She's a hottie though and does good with those videos

I am just joking, I don't know anything about her. I am just accustomed to the belief that the more people feel the need they have to stand out in physical appearance, its more likely they are trying to compensate for something.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a04a566e9ae3
    deactivated-5a04a566e9ae3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

cool documentary

Avatar image for deactivated-57e73a0365070
    deactivated-57e73a0365070

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't like her. She wants to charge you for videos but doesn't tell you anything you cant learn on a wikia.

HAWK2916

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

rodrigomonsalv

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

i learn one new thing guys ! that when jean dies a entity helps her to live, i tought that she just live, but it was the fkn phoenix who help her when she was just a child, very interesting

McKlayn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 21

#10  Edited By McKlayn
    KittyParker13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

They look really well made, but 2 hours on stuff I already know is way too long to watch XD

Avatar image for deactivated-57e73b68b7ed7
    deactivated-57e73b68b7ed7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I've seen her videos before. I think she is kind of annoying most of the time.

SC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

#13 SC  Moderator

Oh yeah, I watched the first one, and some other videos that post. They are pretty good. I would recommend them for any body who wants to know all about X-Men but is too lazy or broke to actually read all the early comics. Though… I would recommend even more reading all the early comics too, they are interesting. That and if you can afford to, even if they are put out for free eventually, support the content creators if you can.

@reuisu said:

I don't like her. She wants to charge you for videos but doesn't tell you anything you cant learn on a wikia.

To be fair its not just "her" she is just the front person behind a small team of people, can't forget Robot. Plus they license official X-men type music from various places, to make it feel more X-meny, and that much editing with all the different media they pull from, its not cheap. That and they do eventually release it for free anyway. Also as someone who has spent hours, days, working on various wiki pages, I think they have a certain value presenting such information in such a way. Thats just me though.

Just by looking at that girl, I cant tell her Facebook description of herself probably starts out with "Feminist, Vegan" and she probably thinks Paramore is punk rock.

Well she is American, you know what they are like… (joke heh heh) its probably more to do with the fact her favorite comic book character is Dazzler.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.