Follow

X-Men

Team » X-Men appears in 13416 issues.

The X-Men are a superhero team of mutants founded by Professor Charles Xavier. They are dedicated to helping fellow mutants and sworn to protect a world that fears and hates them.

Cyclops: "what he did"

killraven4334

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

The recurring theme of the new prime earth regarding mutants is that cyclops and his x-men are blamed for some crime regarding actions taken against the inhumans.

Knowing cyclops, I as a long time fan and strong advocate of his decisions stretching all the way back to his decision to relocate the Xavier school through his decision to fight for hope and the revolution know that whatever cyclops did, he had the best interest of his people at heart.

I have only just delved into the current x verse and am learning piece by piece what he is claimed to have done in the vaguest terms but I will reserve judgment until I hear Scott's side.

I have read only the extraordinary x men title so far and am looking for people to help flesh out what cyclops did. So please link any issues of other titles where what cyclops did is discussed or mentioned. Thanks in advance.

Immolation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It will probably be revealed in the upcoming Death of X story. Uncanny hasn't revealed anything new about Cyke. I think somthing was said in the early issues of All-New, but I don't remember.

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Several hints have been dropped that his X-Men were responsible for the M-Pox in someway. Though who knows...the decision to not build or tackle anything major with M-Pox/Cyclops in the pages of Extraordinary and All New prior to Death of X, and instead tackle this Apocalypse arc will ultimately mean that a Death of X reveal for Cyclops' actions will be underwhelming after the arc, since we haven't really seen any of the effects of his "terrible actions" other then a few questionable supporters who where his symbol or fought with him.

Its like even if Cyke shot the President in a flashback, it doesn't matter because nothing in the current story setting seems to be a consequence of that action. But whatever...let's just keep writing popular characters out of the X-Men to draw in more readers..because that makes sense.

#BlameClops

Darkpesmerga10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Still hoping that it will be revealed that he's not dead but barely survived, And is with Havok, Emma, Stepford sisters, Polaris, and Rachel and others hiding or something trying to recover from his wounds.

cattlebattle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By cattlebattle

He probably touched some kids.

I mean he has the Stepford Cuckoos walking around looking like Emma before she was all wrinkly and starting to sag, then he has Teen Jean and Hope Summers around somewhere who look like and actually is Jean Grey, respectively. It was only a matter of time before he got gropey.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a04a566e9ae3
    deactivated-5a04a566e9ae3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@cattlebattle:

Gah! You're so morbid. I mean, imagine your version of the X-Men:

Cyclops would be a repressed pederast. Colossus would prey on little girls. Kitty would be a spoiled, bratty Jewish girl. Storm would be a xenophobe with a god complex. Jean would be a useless bimbo with no discernible personality. Nightcrawler would be an obnoxious pervert and an incessant flirt. Professor X would be a manipulative sociopath.

Wait...........oh god! Why do I even like the X-Men?!

cattlebattle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By cattlebattle

@sprior93 said:

@cattlebattle:

Cyclops would be a repressed pederast. Colossus would prey on little girls. Kitty would be a spoiled, bratty Jewish girl. Storm would be a xenophobe with a god complex. Jean would be a useless bimbo with no discernible personality. Nightcrawler would be an obnoxious pervert and an incessant flirt. Professor X would be a manipulative sociopath.

And everyone would get trussed up in leather bondage at some point or another. That's why people really hate mutants, because they are the kind of weirdos you find in a sex shop, not because they are mutants.

Avatar image for avenging_x_bolt
    Avenging-X-Bolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 140

@cattlebattle: lmao, you're comment reminds me of the end of the Ultimate Story arc where Ultimate Spidey switches bodies with Ultimate Wolverine.

HAWK2916

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

kiba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

nateb1211

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cattlebattle said:

I mean he has the Stepford Cuckoos walking around looking like Emma before she was all wrinkly and starting to sag, then he has Teen Jean and Hope Summers around somewhere who look like and actually is Jean Grey, respectively. It was only a matter of time before he got gropey.

Well with all those women around, I was thinking that maybe he forgot to put the toilet seat down one too many times.

dernman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#12  Edited By dernman

Bah I was a huge Fan of Cyclops and one of the few people who liked him before AvX. Ever since then I've not liked him or his decisions.I wouldn't put anything past him at this point.

Invain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@sprior93 said:

@cattlebattle:

Wait...........oh god! Why do I even like the X-Men?!

No Caption Provided

GarethMars

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Always been a Cyclops fan, and I sort of sympathize with a lot of the decisions he made, even after AvX. I don't really blame him for some of the actions he took and he was sort of proven right in the end to a degree.

I doubt he's actually dead, but they are really dragging this whole thing out.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.