Follow

X-Men

Team » X-Men appears in 13410 issues.

The X-Men are a superhero team of mutants founded by Professor Charles Xavier. They are dedicated to helping fellow mutants and sworn to protect a world that fears and hates them.

Best way to get X-23 Volume 3 complete run...

emperium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By emperium

What is the best way to get the entire X-23 vol 3 run? I mean the 3 TPBs don't seem complete. I would love there to be a single hardcover of all the issues, do you think this will ever happen?

John Valentine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#2  Edited By John Valentine

Don't.

Dman1366

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Dman1366

@emperium: Go to mycomicshop.com and see what they have. or go to milehighcomics.com and see what they have. I buy most of my issues like that.

emperium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By emperium

mycomicshop.com would be an awesome site if I lived down south, but since I'm Canadian, shipping kills it. I guess our kind of crappier version would be http://www.comicbookaddiction.com but they don't seem to have the complete set. I'm aiming for about $50.

MarvelGrey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By MarvelGrey

You need to get the fourth trade which would include the collision arc from her series it's collected in one of Daken's volumes. Shipping really does kill us Canadians i've yet to finish buying all of the issues for this title (i don't want to finish it but it's a short series).

emperium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By emperium

That makes sense. amazon.ca has those 4 books in hardcover for just under $75 after tax (free shipping). Is the volume worth that much, or should I continue looking for better deals?

x_29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 33

#7  Edited By x_29

@emperium said:

That makes sense. amazon.ca has those 4 books in hardcover for just under $75 after tax (free shipping). Is the volume worth that much, or should I continue looking for better deals?

Try dreamlandcomics.com

Other than that just go with Amazon. Could not find any cheaper deals myself.

emperium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By emperium

Managed to get Volume 2 (One-Shot) and Volume 3 with 6 missing issues for $25. Now I just got to track down the missing issues. Even if they are cover price I would have only paid about $45 for the 2 volumes. Fan Expo Canada is at the end of the month, so I should find them there.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.