Follow

X-Men

Team » X-Men appears in 13410 issues.

The X-Men are a superhero team of mutants founded by Professor Charles Xavier. They are dedicated to helping fellow mutants and sworn to protect a world that fears and hates them.

Best Runs With Rogue?

davistheasian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By davistheasian

I'm a pretty big Rogue fan, but I'm a semi new comic reader. I just wanted to know what your favorite X-Men runs/stories with Rogue were. So far I've read/plan to read:

-Scott Lobdell's Astonishing X-Men miniseries

-Chris Claremont's "Wolverine and Rogue In Japan"

-Rick Remender's Uncanny Avengers

I know that there were some Rogue miniseries, but I've heard that they were just "okay." If ya'll could let me know if the stories/runs you suggest are in trade/collected edition form, that would be awesome, as I prefer to read in trade form.

HAWK2916

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

Mike Carey's Xmen Legacy was pretty good when it comes to Rogue stories.

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think her 12 issue solo was good. Doesn't accomplish much because it's so short but...its good.

X-treme X-Men has some pretty awesome Rogue moments and character growth.

Austen run on X-Men that turns into Carey's that turns into Messiah Complex and then Legacy is a great run for the character.

I'd subtract Remender since she's ridiculously OOC and is only there to be the unconvincing strawman against Havok's and Scarlet Witch's goals.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a04a566e9ae3
    deactivated-5a04a566e9ae3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

McKlayn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 21

@sprior93: this one is absolute favorite but xtreme xmen is really rogue heavy and a good read its one of my favorite series

HeroUp2112

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm old and I REALLY liked the Claremont Wolverine/Rogue story, but it was really only an issue and a half. It had stupendous (Paul Smith) art, but again shot. I don't know the other two. I'm not as up on more current X Men stuff as I'd like to be

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.