Follow

X-Men

Team » X-Men appears in 13416 issues.

The X-Men are a superhero team of mutants founded by Professor Charles Xavier. They are dedicated to helping fellow mutants and sworn to protect a world that fears and hates them.

bad news about anxm 37

Avatar image for hopesummersforthefuture
    HopesummersFORtheFUTURE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

they are going to release it after the black vortex issues, so it goes 38, 39 then back to 37, which they said wont effect the book just numbered wrong

'm sorry but I'm confused with all new x-men 37, why it will come out after the black vortex? could you explain what happen with this issue...

brianmichaelbendis answered:

This question I can answer.

Issue 37 was originally to be illustrated by Miles Morales’ biological mother Sara Pichelli. as she has posted on Facebook and Twitter she had a very sudden and very tragic death in her family.

so Sara had to go deal with real life and wasn’t able to draw the issue. instead the amazing Michael Del mundo has stepped in to create fully painted artwork for the issue. I have been waiting for my next turn to work with Michael since our time on the Guardian’s infinite comics

Sara, in the meanwhile, will be gearing up for our next big project together

luckily the issue is a standalone story, it is the Jean Grey Emma Frost issue, and its effects on monthly concerns is minimal. so Marvel made the decision to ship it after the black vortex issues by Andreas Sorrentino.

frankly I was very envious that Matt and David were able to ship Hawkeye issues out of order last year and I jumped at the chance :-)

as to why they didn’t just rearrange the numbers, it probably was an insane amount of nightmare paperwork.

so im guessing we have to wait till april to get issue 37, now im confused.....thoughts?????

HopesummersFORtheFUTURE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@koays does this mean issue 38 and 39 comes out in feb/march then 37 comes out april????? confusing, damn you marvel

Eeshaan1685

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

yawn

HopesummersFORtheFUTURE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

yawn

is that ur answer to everything now?!?!?!!?!?

Eeshaan1685

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

EC2277

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I feel sorry for Sara.

[…]

as to why they didn’t just rearrange the numbers, it probably was an insane amount of nightmare paperwork.

[…]

Yes, because it seems that different artist was working contemporaneously to the issue 37, 38 and 39, so it was impossible rearrange the numbers. Probably if it wasn't a standalone story, Marvel would have put another artist to complete the issue.

@koays does this mean issue 38 and 39 comes out in feb/march then 37 comes out april?

[…]

Yes, it is what will happen: the issue 37 will come out after the issue 39. But it isn't a problem for the continuity, because the issue 37 is stantalone. So you can read it after the issue 39, even if it is placed before the issue 38.

AwesomePerson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

I've said it before and I will say it again:

Thank God I have dropped this book!

Gizmorino

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

@hopesummersforthefuture: Marvel are damn too confusing, am not even sure if mallow killed emma, because her mind is also, lost and about miles, what tha heck happened to him? Maybe they found a door way.

Viperians

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Confused as hell

snyderman567

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I couldn't care less for this directionless, slowly paced book.

UHypocrite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

There's always bad news with those xm lol

Eeshaan1685

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

There's always bad news with those xm lol

ANXM is bad news

UHypocrite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.