Follow

X-Men

Team » X-Men appears in 13419 issues.

The X-Men are a superhero team of mutants founded by Professor Charles Xavier. They are dedicated to helping fellow mutants and sworn to protect a world that fears and hates them.

All New Xavier!

Teerack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 64

My favorite part of the past two X-movies has been James McAvoy's rendition of a young Charles Xavier. Since the original X-Men were brought to the present as teens would anyone else really like to see a young(will full head of hair) Xavier come be part of the main marvel continuum? A younger Xavier has never really been something Marvel has played around with and I think it really would be something ALL-NEW. What do you guys think?

devilsgrin81

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

this is actually a very interesting concept. a teen or early 20s Charles Xavier could be a monstrously dangerous person to mess with in the current marvelverse. He would automatically top the list of most powerful telepath... and that's something we've been missing - a clear ranker in that category.

Djainess

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

That would indeed be awesome actually. Especially with kid xavier running around currently. It could create some great dynamic between the two

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#4 god_spawn  Moderator

I think they've already opened too many cans of worms and possibilities by bringing back the 05. Bringing back a young teen Xavier when we have a version of an ALL NEW Xavier running around. I can just imagine the clusterf*ck bringing back young Xavier would cause, especially when the Last Will and Testament is right around the corner. You might as well add another possible 50 future scenarios now to an already complicated mess of possible futures the X-Men already have.

devilsgrin81

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@god_spawn: so in other words exactly what Bendis is giving us at the moment... just amped a bit more with another new all-new character

Pikachunicorn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't know why, but I could see that majorly irritating Quentin Quire. xD

But yeah, that would be totally awesome! Maybe he could fix all Kid Xavier's madness?

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Eh. A interesting concept, while I don't like to have people be hands down stronger then everybody else (even superman has Shazam, and Power Girl at his heels), and I REALLY don't like the idea of it happening while all the other past X-men are here, it's always been interesting to me to see an Xavier who has all the power in the world but doesn't have a clue that that won't be what makes him special in the long run.

Maybe a revamped origin book for him so we can sort of see him make his decision to go to war (which is silly for a psychic to do) and dealing with Juggernaut before and after his power boost.

ultimatekey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By ultimatekey

@koays said:

Eh. A interesting concept, while I don't like to have people be hands down stronger then everybody else (even superman has Shazam, and Power Girl at his heels), and I REALLY don't like the idea of it happening while all the other past X-men are here, it's always been interesting to me to see an Xavier who has all the power in the world but doesn't have a clue that that won't be what makes him special in the long run.

Maybe a revamped origin book for him so we can sort of see him make his decision to go to war (which is silly for a psychic to do) and dealing with Juggernaut before and after his power boost.

How is that silly?

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ultimatekey: because of the trauma of death and fear in basically everyone's minds. And being able to feel people's deaths as they happen

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.