Follow

X-Men

Team » X-Men appears in 13419 issues.

The X-Men are a superhero team of mutants founded by Professor Charles Xavier. They are dedicated to helping fellow mutants and sworn to protect a world that fears and hates them.

Agree or disagree : X-Men style

• 83 results
    time1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 104

#1  Edited By time1

I thought it would be fun to play the agree or disagree game and related to the X-Men

So I say statement and you have say whether you agree or disagree with it. Then say statement of your own and then the next person says whether they agree with it or not and so on.

The statement can be related to X-Men characters, couples, movies, games or story arcs etc.

I'll go first

The X-Men writers should stop creating redheads females that are tied to Jean Grey.

Avatar image for illyanarasputin
    IllyanaRasputin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By IllyanaRasputin

@time said:

The X-Men writers should stop creating redheads females that are tied to Jean Grey.

Agreed!

(as much as I like him) Wolverine should NOT be in almost EVERY single X-Men / Avengers / Marvel Title.

Rabbitearsblog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 79

User Lists: 3

#3  Edited By Rabbitearsblog

@IllyanaRasputin said:

(as much as I like him) Wolverine should NOT be in almost EVERY single X-Men / Avengers / Marvel Title.

Agree! There's really no reason for Wolverine to show up in so many titles if there's other characters out there that needs the attention.

Agree or Disagree?: Do you think that the writing in some of the X-Men comics are terrible?

time1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By time1

@Rabbitearsblog said:

@IllyanaRasputin said:

Agree! There's really no reason for Wolverine to show up in so many titles if there's other characters out there that needs the attention.

Agree or Disagree?: Do you think that the writing in some of the X-Men comics are terrible?

Completely agree. Some of the stories are really terrible.

Rogue and Gambit should get back together

Rabbitearsblog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Rabbitearsblog

@time said:

Completely agree. Some of the stories are really terrible.

Rogue and Gambit should get back together

Agree. I've never bought into the whole Magneto relationship.

Agree or Disagree?: Do you think that Joss Whedon should continue to write the X-Men?

IllyanaRasputin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By IllyanaRasputin

@Rabbitearsblog said:

Agree or Disagree?: Do you think that Joss Whedon should continue to write the X-Men?

I wish <3 I loved him writing Emma and Kitty, he made them grow as characters and did such a fun job writing the stories in the series but still got serious and dark at the same time.

Agree or Disagree?: That the schism (Wolverine & Cyclops) was necessary? Especially now that all of this Avengers vs X-Men stuff is going down AND the re-vamp of Marvel Now with Uncanny Avengers.

Rabbitearsblog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Rabbitearsblog

@IllyanaRasputin said:

Agreeor Disagree?: That the schism (Wolverine & Cyclops) was necessary? Especially now that all of this Avengers vs X-Men stuff is going down AND the re-vamp of Marvel Now with Uncanny Avengers.

Disagree. I don't think that Wolverine and Cyclops should ever split up in the first place, especially now that Marvel is launching Marvel NOW which could rewrite everything.

Agree or Disagree?: Should Cyclops be killed in AvX?

CrimsonCake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#8  Edited By CrimsonCake

@Rabbitearsblog said:

Disagree. I don't think that Wolverine and Cyclops should ever split up in the first place, especially now that Marvel is launching Marvel NOW which could rewrite everything.

Agree or Disagree?: Should Cyclops be killed in AvX?

Disagree,While I certainly do not like how he is being written I don't think it would be wise to kill him off.

Agree or disagree?:Should the new x men in marvel NOW wear their first class uniforms?

Avatar image for johnkmccubbin91
    johnkmccubbin91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 672

User Lists: 103

#9  Edited By johnkmccubbin91

@CrimsonCake said:

Agree or disagree?:Should the new x men in marvel NOW wear their first class uniforms?

Disagree, The uniforms changed and it would feel like a reboot then.

Agree or Disagree?: Do you think they should keep X-Men to 2 or 3 comics with better stories.

Rabbitearsblog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Rabbitearsblog

@johnkmccubbin91 said:

Agree or Disagree?: Do you think they should keep X-Men to 2 or 3 comics with better stories.

Agree. The more X-Men stories with good writing, the better the chances more fans will read the books

Agree or Disagree?: Should Colossus and Magik get their own solo series?

johnkmccubbin91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By johnkmccubbin91

@Rabbitearsblog said:

Agree on the basis it has a good writer and fells like it's been thought through

Agree or Disagree?: Should Colossus stop being Juggernaut

Rickbarry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Rickbarry

@johnkmccubbin91 said:

@Rabbitearsblog said:

Agree on the basis it has a good writer and fells like it's been thought through

Agree or Disagree?: Should Colossus stop being Juggernaut

Disagree. Colossus with the Juggernaut powers is the most attention I've paid to Cyttorak since using Juggernaut in Marvel vs. Capcom 2.

Agree or Disagree: Legion as the headline of Legacy will be a good thing for Marvel?

IllyanaRasputin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By IllyanaRasputin

@Rickbarry said:

Agree or Disagree: Legion as the headline of Legacy will be a good thing for Marvel?

Disagree: I don't think this is a good thing. You can only do so much with Legion. They had fun with him in New Mutants, Return of Legion then he kind of went POOF until they brought him in for Age of X. He's a character who is powerful agreed, but they do the same thing with him on repeat, he has a lot of power, can't control the power, goes CRAY, and then is left in the dark for a year then comes back. I'm really not looking forward to it because I feel that it will just be like all of his old stuff.

Agree or Disagree?: Shadowcat being stuck as Headmistress in WATX has been dull and was a horrible move for her character because she hasn't really developed any new or significant character traits as a Headmistress, she just got knocked up.

Rickbarry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Rickbarry

@IllyanaRasputin said:

@Rickbarry said:

Disagree: I don't think this is a good thing. You can only do so much with Legion. They had fun with him in New Mutants, Return of Legion then he kind of went POOF until they brought him in for Age of X. He's a character who is powerful agreed, but they do the same thing with him on repeat, he has a lot of power, can't control the power, goes CRAY, and then is left in the dark for a year then comes back. I'm really not looking forward to it because I feel that it will just be like all of his old stuff.

Agree or Disagree?: Shadowcat being stuck as Headmistress in WATX has been dull and was a horrible move for her character because she hasn't really developed any new or significant character traits as a Headmistress, she just got knocked up.

Agree. She reminds me of my high school Librarian. There hasn't been any edge to this character since 2011. 'Course some Kitty haters would say she never really had an edge, bahahaha.

Agree or Disagree: The doppleganger X-men (Bendis's X-men) will be a financial and cultural disaster.

fodigg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#15  Edited By fodigg

@Rickbarry said:

Agree. She reminds me of my high school Librarian. There hasn't been any edge to this character since 2011. 'Course some Kitty haters would say she never really had an edge, bahahaha.

Agree or Disagree: The doppleganger X-men (Bendis's X-men) will be a financial and cultural disaster.

Disagree: Bendis is a slow but implacable destructive force, like heat death, that will sap all joy and life from the universe, because nobody seems able to stop it. The Bendis X-Men will include his pet favorite characters from his childhood that nobody else cares about. They will be tossed into seemingly climactic events that will instead amount to a few punches and someone dropping a helicarrier on someone else who was supposed to be invincible. Characters will have conversations with each other where someone makes a statement, someone else repeats the statement as a question, the former reaffirms the statement, the latter expresses disbelief in the statement, and finally the former will assure the latter that the statement is indeed true. There will be thought bubbles--oh LORD there will be thought bubbles--but somehow, somehow it will sell.

Agree or Disagree: Beast has proven himself to be the most hypocritical X-Men ever, with the only possible exception of Xavier.

One_Eye

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By One_Eye

@fodigg said:

@Rickbarry said:

Disagree: Bendis is a slow but implacable destructive force, like heat death, that will sap all joy and life from the universe, because nobody seems able to stop it. The Bendis X-Men will include his pet favorite characters from his childhood that nobody else cares about. They will be tossed into seemingly climactic events that will instead amount to a few punches and someone dropping a helicarrier on someone else who was supposed to be invincible. Characters will have conversations with each other where someone makes a statement, someone else repeats the statement as a question, the former reaffirms the statement, the latter expresses disbelief in the statement, and finally the former will assure the latter that the statement is indeed true. There will be thought bubbles--oh LORD there will be thought bubbles--but somehow, somehow it will sell.

Agree or Disagree: Beast has proven himself to be the most hypocritical X-Men ever, with the only possible exception of Xavier.

Agree: Beast has proven to be quite the flake since his inception from not knowing whether he's at peace with his mutation of whether he still abhors himself. His decision to follow Wolverine only proves how desperate he is for the "good ol' days."

Agree or Disagree: The X-Men will be moved towards Marvels' back-burners resulting in overall inconsistent stories.

x_29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 33

#17  Edited By x_29

@One_Eye said:

@fodigg said:

@Rickbarry said:

Agree: Beast has proven to be quite the flake since his inception from not knowing whether he's at peace with his mutation of whether he still abhors himself. His decision to follow Wolverine only proves how desperate he is for the "good ol' days."

Agree or Disagree: The X-Men will be moved towards Marvels' back-burners resulting in overall inconsistent stories.

Agree: Its already happening now.

Agree or Disagree: Avengers vs X-men has ruined the X-men in terms of respect.

yasiiii4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By yasiiii4

@x_29 said:

Agree: I don't even feel like they're The X-Men anymore

Agree or Disagree: Thor just can't win anything in the Avengers vs. X-Men.

AgeofHurricane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#19  Edited By AgeofHurricane

@Yasiiii4 said:

@x_29 said:

Agree: I don't even feel like they're The X-Men anymore

Agree or Disagree: Thor just can't win anything in the Avengers vs. X-Men.

Disagree: Thor wins a lot of sh*t everyother day. The fans just need to learn that, being the mega-powerhouse that he is, Marvel's obviously going to take every oppurtunity they can get to job him, which is a very good thing.

A Or D: I firmly believe that Kieron Gillen's run, as good as it is (soon to be 'was') is overrated.

johnkmccubbin91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By johnkmccubbin91

@AgeofHurricane said:

A Or D: I firmly believe that Kieron Gillen's run, as good as it is (soon to be 'was') is overrated.

Agree: I didn't like this run although I like Gillen's work there were only 2 story arcs I liked in his run

Agree or Disagree?: Wolverine and The X-Men (comic) is overated?

fodigg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#21  Edited By fodigg

@johnkmccubbin91 said:

Agree: I didn't like this run although I like Gillen's work there were only 2 story arcs I liked in his run

Disagree: I think it's fantastic, crazy fun. It is different from other X-Men books, however, so it's not for everyone.

Agree or Disagree? The pending time-travel return of Jean Grey doesn't count as bringing the "real" Jean back, no matter what the creators say.

tomchu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By tomchu

Agree, whats the point of bringing back a person when they have no memories? A shell is still a shell.

Agree or Disagree? (Something Controversial)

Remender's Uncanny X-Force is better than Whedon's Astonishing X-Men.

x_29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 33

#23  Edited By x_29

@johnkmccubbin91 said:

@AgeofHurricane said:

Disagree: WATX is a great comic that has fallen a bit short of late due to AVX.

Agree or Disagree: The Gen hope kids are turning out to be pointless characters.

Nightcrawler23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Nightcrawler23

@x_29 said:

@johnkmccubbin91 said:

@AgeofHurricane said:

Agree or Disagree: The Gen hope kids are turning out to be pointless characters.

Agree: Aside from Hope and Genesis, there hasn't been much use for the teen x-kids.

Agree or Disagree: Regular humans should go back to hating mutants. Storywise.

johnkmccubbin91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By johnkmccubbin91

@Nightcrawler23 said:

Disagree I think it's been over used the hating of Mutants and should be stopped but still have some that hate but not the majority like before

Agree or Disagree?: Should the whole of the X-Men un-Schsim (get back together)?

Avatar image for phoenixofthetides
    PhoenixoftheTides

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Nightcrawler23 said:

@x_29 said:

@johnkmccubbin91 said:

@AgeofHurricane said:

Agree: Aside from Hope and Genesis, there hasn't been much use for the teen x-kids.

Disagree. It never made sense then, and it makes even less sense now, when superhumans, whether heroes in training or villains, outnumber the remaining mutants. Even worse, many of these superhumans are power hungry, and went out of their way to acquire their powers, whereas most mutants have relatively mundane abilities and just want to live normal lives. Giant Man, Dr. Doom and Dr. Octopus are far more threatening than Skin or Karma.

Agree or Disagree: The X-Men need to get more villains that have understandable differences in philosophy. Too many of their good villains are either members of the team now, dead or have had changes of heart.

johnkmccubbin91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By johnkmccubbin91

@PhoenixoftheTides said:

Agree or Disagree: The X-Men need to get more villains that have understandable differences in philosophy. Too many of their good villains are either members of the team now, dead or have had changes of heart.

Agree: They also need more distinguishing differences as well

Agree or Disagree?: Should the whole of the X-Men un-Schsim (get back together)?

AgeofHurricane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By AgeofHurricane

@johnkmccubbin91 said:

@PhoenixoftheTides said:

Disagree: What i loved most about Schism is that the majority of titles affected by it had defined rosters in the aftermath, that may not be the case now with certain characters exceeding their stays in certain titles, but all in all, it worked out for the best. The premise for the event was definitely out of the blue, but, it worked out. I was tired of seeing the world of X-Men revolve around the infamous trio of Wolverine, Scott and Emma, it was boring and usueful characters, fan-faves, were being shafted out the window just because most writers Pre-Schism were incompetent of writing a story that did NOT revolve around the three, now, we have titles like X-Men, Uncanny X-Men and others, un-scathed by Wolverine's hairy face, that, and the said stories carry out top-notch (adjectivless X-Men) stories month in and month out.

A or D: HoM is Scott's--in fact, not even him--HoM is the combined faults of the Astonishing X-Men and the Avengers due to the fact that Wanda Maximoff gave them what they wanted (an actual Utopia where Mutants reigned supreme, something that Scott wanted anyways, but just not under Magneto's jurisdiction...greedy pig) and because some of them didn't like the supposed out-come seeing as how they'd gotten their memories back, they couldn't leave well enough alone and decided to act against it, much to Wanda's dismay. If you look at it from a certain perspective and take all the variables into account, you'll understand what i mean.

Osian2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Osian2

@AgeofHurricane said:

@johnkmccubbin91 said:

@PhoenixoftheTides said:

Disagree: What i loved most about Schism is that the majority of titles affected by it had defined rosters in the aftermath, that may not be the case now with certain characters exceeding their stays in certain titles, but all in all, it worked out for the best. The premise for the event was definitely out of the blue, but, it worked out. I was tired of seeing the world of X-Men revolve around the infamous trio of Wolverine, Scott and Emma, it was boring and usueful characters, fan-faves, were being shafted out the window just because most writers Pre-Schism were incompetent of writing a story that did NOT revolve around the three, now, we have titles like X-Men, Uncanny X-Men and others, un-scathed by Wolverine's hairy face, that, and the said stories carry out top-notch (adjectivless X-Men) stories month in and month out.

A or D: HoM is Scott's--in fact, not even him--HoM is the combined faults of the Astonishing X-Men and the Avengers due to the fact that Wanda Maximoff gave them what they wanted (an actual Utopia where Mutants reigned supreme, something that Scott wanted anyways, but just not under Magneto's jurisdiction...greedy pig) and because some of them didn't like the supposed out-come seeing as how they'd gotten their memories back, they couldn't leave well enough alone and decided to act against it, much to Wanda's dismay. If you look at it from a certain perspective and take all the variables into account, you'll understand what i mean.

Disagree: Wanda was bat-s*it crazy and it was Quicksilver who told her what to do both of them are at fault and neither have been punished yet. The Avengers didn't want it and neither did the X-men (Scott didn't want mutants to reign supreme even now during AVX the mutants aren't in a position of power)

A or D: More and more X-men will become Avengers to boost popularity of the Uncanny Avengers

Rabbitearsblog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Rabbitearsblog
    @Osian2 said:

A or D: More and more X-men will become Avengers to boost popularity of the Uncanny Avengers

Agree. Since there are some X-Men members in Avengers, fans would probably want more X-Men members to join since they're want their favorite mutant characters to appear in this series.  It all depends which X-Men characters they are thinking about bringing to the Avengers team.

Agree or Disagree?: Do you think that the X-Men will be overshadowed by the Avengers in the future due to the success of the Avengers movie?
    Rickbarry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Rickbarry

@Rabbitearsblog said:

@Osian2 said:

Agree. Since there are some X-Men members in Avengers, fans would probably want more X-Men members to join since they're want their favorite mutant characters to appear in this series. It all depends which X-Men characters they are thinking about bringing to the Avengers team.

Agree or Disagree?: Do you think that the X-Men will be overshadowed by the Avengers in the future due to the success of the Avengers movie?

Disagree. The X-men have an established fanbase and a few of their own movies as well as future movies being made as we speak! While they don't make a billion of dollars they're a huge commercial success. Plus Michael Fassbender is awesome as Magneto.

Agree or Disagree: Scott Summers will die at the end of AvX.

Rabbitearsblog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Rabbitearsblog
    @Rickbarry said:

This one's tough. I'm not really sure what they're going to do with Cyclops at the end of this event, but I'm going to say agree for the moment.

Agree or Disagree?: Will the effects after AvX make the X-Men look like the bad guys for awhile?
    LoganX360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By LoganX360

if it wasn't for wolverine the Xmen would be dead , Agree or Disagree?: go to the beginning of new multi culture team who rescued 1st dying team from Monster island . Obviously some noobs dont know about Logans contribution to the Team xmen & even comic sales . Even Foreigners used to think then name " Xmen " was the nickname to the character they saw kicking A$$ called wolverine .

Osian2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Osian2

@Rabbitearsblog said:

@Rickbarry said:

This one's tough. I'm not really sure what they're going to do with Cyclops at the end of this event, but I'm going to say agree for the moment.

Agree or Disagree?: Will the effects after AvX make the X-Men look like the bad guys for awhile?

Agree heck they're already being seen as the bad guys and the x-men themselves are already turning on the P5. Black Panther has taken it a step further by divorcing Storm.

A or D: Now that half the extinction team has become evil because of the Phoenix (Time will tell if Scott follows) and All New X-men as the flaghip title, characters like Magneto and Emma will eiither leave or fade into the background

@LoganX360: Please tell me you're trolling. Wolverine brought a popularity boost but he wasn't the only one the x-men can live without him.

Rabbitearsblog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Rabbitearsblog
    @Osian2 said:

A or D: Now that half the extinction team has become evil because of the Phoenix (Time will tell if Scott follows) and All New X-men as the flaghip title, characters like Magneto and Emma will eiither leave or fade into the background

Agree. I can't really see Magneto and Emma really having a purpose if the original X-Men come back, but then again I could be wrong about this.

Agree or Disagree: Is it a good idea to have the X-Men join the Avengers?
    allthatsgeek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By allthatsgeek

Disagree: Merging the teams will only lead to seeing the same 10 characters (5 avengers, 5 X-men) in every book. Plus, it's not Steve's Vision, it's Charles' Vision.

Agree or Disagree: Post AvX, Utopia will be sunk, the P5 will be gone, and all mutants will return to Westchester, NY.

Nightcrawler23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Nightcrawler23

@allthatsgeek said:

Disagree: Merging the teams will only lead to seeing the same 10 characters (5 avengers, 5 X-men) in every book. Plus, it's not Steve's Vision, it's Charles' Vision.

Agree or Disagree: Post AvX, Utopia will be sunk, the P5 will be gone, and all mutants will return to Westchester, NY.

Hopefully. Utopia was good for a temporary base, but it's time is over.

A or D: The X-Men will be entering a new golden age soon, and start telling great stories again. Answer based on all current evidence.

Nightcrawler23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Nightcrawler23

@Osian2 said:

@Rabbitearsblog said:

@Rickbarry said:

Agree heck they're already being seen as the bad guys and the x-men themselves are already turning on the P5. Black Panther has taken it a step further by divorcing Storm.

@LoganX360: Please tell me you're trolling. Wolverine brought a popularity boost but he wasn't the only one the x-men can live without him.

Mags and Frost should be villains.

Rabbitearsblog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Rabbitearsblog
    @Nightcrawler23 said:

A or D: The X-Men will be entering a new golden age soon, and start telling great stories again. Answer based on all current evidence.

Agree. If they get better writers and stop with all the events and start focusing on each character again, then we will get good stories again.

Agree or Disagree?: Do you think that Chris Claremont was the best writer for X-Men?
    time1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By time1

@Rabbitearsblog said:

@Nightcrawler23 said:

Agree. If they get better writers and stop with all the events and start focusing on each character again, then we will get good stories again.

Agree or Disagree?: Do you think that Chris Claremont was the best writer for X-Men?

Agree. Claremont created some of the most popular X-Men characters of all time and told three of the most popular storys arcs of all time. While I prefer Fabian Nicieza over him. I still think Claremont is X-Men best writer.

Agree or Disagree?: Should Rogue get Ms Marvel powers back and still have control of her powers.

AgeofHurricane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By AgeofHurricane

@time said:

@Rabbitearsblog said:

@Nightcrawler23 said:

Agree. Claremont created some of the most popular X-Men characters of all time and told three of the most popular storys arcs of all time. While I prefer Fabian Nicieza over him. I still think Claremont is X-Men best writer.

Agree or Disagree?: Should Rogue get Ms Marvel powers back and still have control of her powers.

Not sure. What drew me to Rogue (TAS) was the sassiness she had while in control of Carol Danvers' powers, she more or less kicked ass every other episode. That, and the fact that Rogue could not control her powers and was restricted from using the most simple of senses, touch, made her more of an interesting character IMO. I was happy for her when she finally gained control over them, it was a nice moment, but right now ? She's kinda boring.

A or D: Lucas Bishop was right.

johnkmccubbin91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By johnkmccubbin91

@AgeofHurricane said:

Don't know on that one hard to say as I can think of reasons for him being right and wrong

A or D?: Should original Nightcrawler come back

time1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By time1

@johnkmccubbin91 said:

@AgeofHurricane said:

Don't know on that one hard to say as I can think of reasons for him being right and wrong

A or D?: Should original Nightcrawler come back

Agree. They should bring original Kurt back and get rid of the others.

A or D? Should Emma Frost die in the Avengers VS X-Men event.

Rabbitearsblog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Rabbitearsblog

@time said:

A or D? Should Emma Frost die in the Avengers VS X-Men event.

Disagree. There's so much to be done with Emma and I think that the writers really need to develop her character some more. Also, I would love to see her reaction to a younger Jean Grey!

Agree or Disagree?: Should there be less events for the X-men stories?

IllyanaRasputin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By IllyanaRasputin

@Rabbitearsblog said:

Agree or Disagree?: Should there be less events for the X-men stories?

Disagree, there is a huge roster of Mutants / Characters in the X-Men universe let alone Marvel. If anything they should learn how to create many events but not re-use the same characters in them. Try out new characters, not recycle the same characters in each X-Book.

Agree or Disagree: Iceman & Kitty Pryde relationship is probably the silliest thing that has been introduced when coming to relationships.

allthatsgeek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By allthatsgeek

Agree AND Disagree: I don't necessarily feel it's silliest, as if handled right there could have been something real, Iceman is much more confident in himself and his powers, Kitty is headmistress of the school, and is single now (for like 2 seconds, with no time to move on). With that being said however, I do feel that it is terribly forced.

Agree/Disagree: All New X-Men is going to get very crowded, very fast.

Nightcrawler23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Nightcrawler23

@allthatsgeek said:

Agree AND Disagree: I don't necessarily feel it's silliest, as if handled right there could have been something real, Iceman is much more confident in himself and his powers, Kitty is headmistress of the school, and is single now (for like 2 seconds, with no time to move on). With that being said however, I do feel that it is terribly forced.

Indefinately. It's Bendis after all.

A or D: Sunfire, Banshee, and Thunderbird should return.

TheCrowbar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#48  Edited By TheCrowbar

@Nightcrawler23 said:

@allthatsgeek said:

Disagree. There are already too many in the mutant cast.

Agree or Disagree: Warren should be shown controlling both the life and death seeds.

Rickbarry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Rickbarry

@IllyanaRasputin: The only thing the two have in common are the jewish heritage. It's terrible match imo. I've said before that I feel more chemistry between Toad and Husk (Although toad is a creeper). It's just something Aaron is trying to force.

@TheCrowbar said:

@Nightcrawler23 said:

@allthatsgeek said:

Agree or Disagree: Warren should be shown controlling both the life and death seeds.

Disagree. I think the idea of Warren being lost after Psylocke injected him with the life seed was a great storyline and now I'm interested in seeing who he becomes.

Agree or Disagree: Marvel will relaunch Uncanny X-men at the beginning of the new year with the remaining Extinction team. Preferably with Emma or Magneto leading the group.

time1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By time1

@Rickbarry said:

@IllyanaRasputin: The only thing the two have in common are the jewish heritage. It's terrible match imo. I've said before that I feel more chemistry between Toad and Husk (Although toad is a creeper). It's just something Aaron is trying to force.

@TheCrowbar said:

@Nightcrawler23 said:

@allthatsgeek said:

Disagree. I think the idea of Warren being lost after Psylocke injected him with the life seed was a great storyline and now I'm interested in seeing who he becomes.

Agree or Disagree: Marvel will relaunch Uncanny X-men at the beginning of the new year with the remaining Extinction team. Preferably with Emma or Magneto leading the group.

Not quite sure, if Emma dies in Avengers vs X-Men event, I don't think she will be leading any team. Magneto might.

Agree or Disagree : Wolverine can kill Cyclops. If Cyclops was fighting Wolverine to death. Wolverine would win.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.