Follow

X-Men

Team » X-Men appears in 13417 issues.

The X-Men are a superhero team of mutants founded by Professor Charles Xavier. They are dedicated to helping fellow mutants and sworn to protect a world that fears and hates them.

about jean and scott relationship

Avatar image for jeanandscottlove
    jeanandscottlove

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By jeanandscottlove

does she still loves him in the current story ?

We know she don't loves hank and then she was dating a random guy but looks like she was just trying to forget scott

But when the fakescott appeared in her front she was kinda happy

So will younjean and youngscott get a happy ending at end of all ?

Immolation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It seems like it, but she is afraid of what he will become.

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 Koays  Online

@jeanandscottlove: How to answer this....

Yes.

Clearly it's a ongoing subplot of her character and Scotts that even in their current incarnations their extremely attracted to eachother even if they feel their not good for eachother. We've seen it numerous times, including their reunion/near make-out scene after her solo ended.

They're in love but the fight against becoming their future selves and having their fates decided for them mans they won't act on it.

Will they get a happy ever after?

It's comics. Honestly at this point Scott and Jean should've been the Sue Storm and Mr. Fantastic of the X-Men....and arguably if they are ever sent back into time and we see the results of their experiences culminate in some sort of timeline shift..they could very well be this. But again, it's comics. So X-23 and Warren could break up 2morrow and she and Scott could realize they are eachothers one true love and the reason Jean was attracted to Logan was because she was channeling Scott's UST for years.....there is no way of knowing.

jeanandscottlove

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@koays: was the young jean ever "attracted" to logan ?

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 Koays  Online
    Avatar image for hopesummersforthefuture
    HopesummersFORtheFUTURE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@koays: you know im starting to hope the O5 never go back to there time......how awesome would it be to have two scotts or two warrens

but im still hoping adult jean grey comes back since coming back from the dead is what her character does best

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 Koays  Online

@koays: you know im starting to hope the O5 never go back to there time......how awesome would it be to have two scotts or two warrens

Who are you, and what have you done with @hopesummersforthefuture? Are THEY making you say these things? Type "bananas" if you need to be rescued.

Avatar image for hopesummersforthefuture
    HopesummersFORtheFUTURE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@koays said:
    @hopesummersforthefuture said:

Who are you, and what have you done with @hopesummersforthefuture? Are THEY making you say these things? Type "bananas" if you need to be rescued.

lol although i cant stand teen hank lmao

darthphoenix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jean is phoenix itself already. God too busy destroying and creating. Occasional visits would be good though.

I really hope that scott and jean and have rachel. Since rachel maybe dead with old scott now. Imagined jean giving birth to a phoenix egg where rachel would hatch from

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Koays  Online

@darthphoenix said:

Jean is phoenix itself already. God too busy destroying and creating. Occasional visits would be good though.

I really hope that scott and jean and have rachel. Since rachel maybe dead with old scott now. Imagined jean giving birth to a phoenix egg where rachel would hatch from

Everything in this second paragraph makes me angry.

Like seriously, why do you want Jean to lay an egg so badly???

jeanandscottlove

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By jeanandscottlove

I've just finished reading the whole thing from where I stopped last year, a bit boring but I finally understand what is going on

Jean still loves scott but she is afraid of what he will become in the future if they get together and then is trying to forget him by dating other guys (at least this was the feeling I got when she was talking to the random guy who she was darting in the first extraordinary chapter)

I also like what logan says about scott to jean (even thou he was kinda insulting scott) it's just like logan know scott and jean are going to be together

I hope young scott will meet young jean soon and he will can confess to her and convince her they can change the future together

(there is a chapter where jean break with hank ? at first chapter of extraordinary we know jean really did break with hank but I could not find the chapter where this happens)

@darthphoenix said:

The image of young jean giving birth to an egg is a bit weird lol

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.