Follow

X-Men: First Class

Movie » X-Men: First Class released on June 03, 2011.

At a time when the world was first learning of mutants, Professor Xavier created a school where young mutants could learn to use their powers to help protect a world that hates and fears them. What adventures will the first class of X-Men face?

X-Men: First Class- Can We Talk About This?!?!

Osiris1428

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Osiris1428
    X-Men: First Class: Has it's flaws, of course, but put it this way, in a key scene between Xavier and Magneto, I saw girls (and some guys) in the theater tearing up. The best one they ever made.
    Osiris1428

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Osiris1428

I never expected this movie to this good!! And Michael Fassbender as Magneto owned that movie!!

cyberninja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 11

#3  Edited By cyberninja

ok

Osiris1428

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Osiris1428

Wow, I thought people would have seen it by now and wanted to talk about it. Am I really the only one geeked about this movie now that they've seen it?

Phylos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#5  Edited By Phylos

tell me all about it <( ^_^ )>
    Rudyftw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#6  Edited By Rudyftw

I haven't seen the movie due to some issues, at least to me. 

Im not a big Marvel guy. The only X-Men ive ever read is Ultimate X Men, so that's maybe why? 

1st. How is Havok in this? Isn't he Scott's brother and isn't the movie during the Cold War or something? 
    2nd. Mystique.... Why isn't she old in the modern X-Men movies? 
    and Finally: My brother said the kid who played Ron Weasley was in this ... lmfao. I don't know if that's true or not, but that kinda killed it for me.

Osiris1428

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Osiris1428
    @Rudyftw said:
    I haven't seen the movie due to some issues, at least to me.  Im not a big Marvel guy. The only X-Men ive ever read is Ultimate X Men, so that's maybe why?    
     1st. How is Havok in this? Isn't he Scott's brother and isn't the movie during the Cold War or something?     
     This movie takes certain liberties with the original comic lore. But it all pays off. Don't be like the idiots who refused to see Thor because of simple ethnic changes. You will miss out on a wonderful cinematic experience that is right up there with The Dark Knight. I DO NOT SAY THIS LIGHTLY!!!!
     2nd. Mystique.... Why isn't she old in the modern X-Men movies? and...  
        They explain her mutant abilities in this film for that reason. And may I add, January Jones who? The chick that played Mystique, Jennifer Lawrence was so beautiful...*ahem* anyway.
     Finally: My brother said the kid who played Ron Weasley was in this ... lmfao. I don't know if that's true or not, but that kinda killed it for me.  
      Caleb Landry Jones plays Banshee. Don't where your brother gets his info from. And the Banshee flying scenes are great in this film. It felt like a real team based X-Men movie, unlike all the others.
    joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#8  Edited By joshmightbe

Well in the Mainstream Marvel universe Mystique is well over 100 years old 

Avatar image for deranged_midget
    Deranged Midget

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 4

#9  Edited By Deranged Midget

Cool. Might check it out this weekend.

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#10  Edited By joshmightbe
    @Rudyftw: your only valid complaint is the Havoc thing, this movie makes Mystique far younger than in the comics, but this is Fox xmen so look at it as an alternate world and if you can't then you don't have to watch it

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.