Follow

X-Men: Days of Future Past

Movie » X-Men: Days of Future Past released on May 23, 2014.

The seventh installment in the X-Men film series, loosely based on the 1981 comic storyline. It marks Bryan Singer's return to the X-Men franchise. This time Wolverine and some X-Men have to save the future by changing the past.

First Look at Quicksilver in 'X-Men: Days of Future Past' [Update]

• 118 results
    MatteoPG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

He looks kind of lame. Really forgettable.

WarDishy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#102  Edited By WarDishy_

Chuckled at the Wolverine/Beast update.

"This isn't what it looks like, guys..."

goobot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I was hoping he would be a future exclusive mutant but i guess not. I can already see the movie not turning into what i was expecting. I was hoping it would go back and fourth between future and past but the future will probably be the first 10 minutes with little fighting and that's it.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d2b83d5a0d79
    deactivated-5d2b83d5a0d79

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@farkam: what is that supposed to even mean?

What is what supposed to mean?

Hationen1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

my roomate's step-sister makes $83 an hour on the laptop. She has been without work for 8 months but last month her paycheck was $21984 just working on the laptop for a few hours. browse around this website,,,,,,,,,, WWW.Bay95.COM

Avatar image for amazing_webhead
    amazing_webhead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 20

@amazingwebhead said:

@mr_athrilla said:

Rumor going around that this version of Quicksilver isn't related to Magneto. But don't worry,I'm sure it's just a rumor. If Singer's portrayal of Cyclops, Iceman, and Rogue has taught me anything is that the man respects source material.

@amazingwebhead said:

Waaaiiiit a minute! How is Quicksilver back there with the 70s X-Men!? Wouldn't it make more sense for him to be in the future? Or did Eric knock up a girl when he was 14? It's just like when Havok was in First Class but he was too old to...oh sh*t.

@akbogert said:

@themanintheshoe: Considering that Agents of SHIELD has already said that telepaths don't exist, I don't think trying to view the Marvel and Fox films as even remotely compatible is worthwhile.

Which is worse? Saying that two different people are Quicksilver, or saying that people like Xavier are either nonexistent or have never been detected by SHIELD?

Oh, you mean the same Xavier that can erase people's memories? And the same S.H.I.E.L.D. that has security levels way higher than any of Coulson's team?

Rumor going around that this version of Quicksilver isn't related to Magneto. But don't worry,I'm sure it's just a rumor. If Singer's portrayal of Cyclops, Iceman, and Rogue has taught me anything is that the man respects source material.

That's funny, because Cyclops and Rogue have given me the exact opposite impression. What with Scott getting shafted and replaced with Wolverine and Rogue having no semblance of her former personality and stealing Jubilee's role.

That was sarcasm dude. Everyone knows Singer is pop-culture butcher.

Sorry. It's hard to read sarcasm, y'know?

Avatar image for blueninjapanther
    blueninjapanther

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

I thought the person with the silver jacket was just some random mutant girl I never heard of. I thought it was a girl until the read who it was. Anyways Quicksilver involve with that stupid costume is pretty lame.

Smurfboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hm, I'll have to see him in action. Maybe he acts good and move fast in the movie. Who knows.

Avatar image for deactivated-611928878d365
    deactivated-611928878d365

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I can't believe I'm saying this. At least have him be related to Magneto. If he doesn't , Singer's missing a huge opportunity.

Vaeternus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@punyparker: Not sure about that, that jacket...wow. Is he QS or Elvis, Super fly? lol

As far as performance I'll reserve judgement once I see both films.

Aaaaannnd.......Horrible!

lol that was my initial reaction when I saw that jacket lol.

At least nobody can say now "DC uses different actors for same characters" anymore lol

I guess time will tell lol how it'll react.

PunyParker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 45

User Lists: 15

@punyparker: Not sure about that, that jacket...wow. Is he QS or Elvis, Super fly? lol

His name is QuickSILVER......so let's dress him with a SILVER jacket.......that's how the whole franchise works.

Vaeternus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@punyparker: im aware of his name, qs=short for quick silver.

cattlebattle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vaeternus said:

His name is QuickSILVER......so let's dress him with a SILVER jacket.......that's how the whole franchise works.

I don't see what the character is dressed like having anything to do with anything.

Hell, in the Nolan Batman films everyone wore a suit, and Bane looked more like a Mortal Kombat character than anything else, and they were fine. Bottom line: Just wait until you see the film.

PunyParker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@punyparker: im aware of his name, qs=short for quick silver.

No no,i was being sarcastic,towards FOX,dude...

PunyParker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117  Edited By PunyParker

@punyparker said:

@vaeternus said:

I don't see what the character is dressed like having anything to do with anything.

Hell, in the Nolan Batman films everyone wore a suit, and Bane looked more like a Mortal Kombat character than anything else, and they were fine. Bottom line: Just wait until you see the film.

Im just making/having fun with it,dude!.....of cource i will enjoy the film,and i believe it will be awesome!...

cattlebattle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Im just making/having fun with it,dude!.....of cource i will enjoy the film,and i believe it will be awesome!...

Oh alright. It just seems like the X-Men films get nothing but negativity to the points of just plain stupidity. Its kind of annoying.

PunyParker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119  Edited By PunyParker

@cattlebattle said:

@punyparker said:

Oh alright. It just seems like the X-Men films get nothing but negativity to the points of just plain stupidity. Its kind of annoying.

You're talking to the man who didn't mind Origins..........i get to say WHATEVER i want about Pietro's jacket.......

(i find the silver hat more ridiculous,btw)

Vaeternus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#120  Edited By Vaeternus

@cattlebattle: That's a fair point, that's why as far as I'm concerned I'll reserve judgement until I see the film. I definitely won't judge based on that alone.

To me it's a silly as those people who think Batman sucks in JL War over one little clip of his voice lol. It's kind of silly imo.

Puny Parker, oh ok. lol thought you were serious, like sometimes I like to do that supes, Flash, Bats, if they have a longer name just abbreviate it lol for short

cattlebattle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You're talking to the man who didn't mind Origins..........i get to say WHATEVER i want about Pietro's jacket.......

LOL.

There is another image where he has goggles, which maybe whats on his head. It does kind of look like a hat though.

@cattlebattle: That's a fair point, that's why as far as I'm concerned I'll reserve judgement until I see the film. I definitely won't judge based on that alone.

To me it's a silly as those people who think Batman sucks in JL War over one little clip of his voice lol. It's kind of silly imo.

Puny Parker, oh ok. lol thought you were serious, like sometimes I like to do that supes, Flash, Bats, if they have a longer name just abbreviate it lol for short

Yeah, I will never understand that stuff. I mean, everyone is going to have complaints in some capacity but some of the ones against the X-Men films are silly. Its a franchise that has a hundred characters and you have two hour film to tell a good story with them. If Quicksilver has to be different, then whatever. He is still the same in the comics. I will go read the comics if I want to see true to form Quicksilver.

PunyParker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@punyparker said:

LOL.

There is another image where he has goggles, which maybe whats on his head. It does kind of look like a hat though.

Goggles will be looking goofy,but it makes sense...i mean,he's running really fast......you know?!

cattlebattle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Goggles will be looking goofy,but it makes sense...i mean,he's running really fast......you know?!

Yeah, and Bryan Singer always goes for "practicality", so it would make sense.

Miss_Garrick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 2

I still liked the suggestion someone made that Tom Felton should be Quicksilver, but I'll keep an open mind. It would be nice to see a GOOD X-Men film again. It's been too long.

Avatar image for amazing_webhead
    amazing_webhead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 20

@amazingwebhead said:

Waaaiiiit a minute! How is Quicksilver back there with the 70s X-Men!? Wouldn't it make more sense for him to be in the future? Or did Eric knock up a girl when he was 14? It's just like when Havok was in First Class but he was too old to...oh sh*t.

@akbogert said:

@themanintheshoe: Considering that Agents of SHIELD has already said that telepaths don't exist, I don't think trying to view the Marvel and Fox films as even remotely compatible is worthwhile.

Which is worse? Saying that two different people are Quicksilver, or saying that people like Xavier are either nonexistent or have never been detected by SHIELD?

Oh, you mean the same Xavier that can erase people's memories? And the same S.H.I.E.L.D. that has security levels way higher than any of Coulson's team?

Wait, how did they screw up Iceman? And don't say it's because he's not a founding member, because they had to condense about 50 years of comics while trying to keep Iceman's role as "the kid".

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.