Tron Bonne and X-23

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for aronmorales
#1 Posted by Aronmorales (9735 posts) - - Show Bio

  

  That's right! X-23 is IN!!! 
 
  
  
 
 


 
 
Avatar image for aronmorales
#2 Posted by Aronmorales (9735 posts) - - Show Bio

  

    
  
Avatar image for matezoide2
#3 Posted by Matezoide2 (16065 posts) - - Show Bio

 

Avatar image for aronmorales
#4 Posted by Aronmorales (9735 posts) - - Show Bio
@Matezoide:
That was my initial reaction too.
Avatar image for texasdeathmatch
#5 Posted by texasdeathmatch (13340 posts) - - Show Bio

Meh, beats having 2 Wolverine's, I guess

Avatar image for aronmorales
#6 Posted by Aronmorales (9735 posts) - - Show Bio

My biggest fear is that awful rumor list coming true.

At first I didn't mind it, then she showed up, and every little fear came back.

 

My confidence will be re-assured if, God willing, Ms. Marvel and Black Panther are in.

Avatar image for matezoide2
#7 Edited by Matezoide2 (16065 posts) - - Show Bio
@texasdeathmatch said:

" Meh, beats having 2 Wolverine's

definetively
my main problem is with Tron Bonne thought....
well,anything is better than Servbot
and where the f*ck is Spider-Man?
and i read somewhere the director (or something like that) managed to produce a characther they never thought would fit into a fighting game....
could it be Phoenix Wright?
Avatar image for texasdeathmatch
#8 Posted by texasdeathmatch (13340 posts) - - Show Bio
@Matezoide: hahaha Serve Bot. One of the worst characters, next to Dan and Dhalism. Actually the 3 of them make for the shittiest team, and almost a guarantee you won't win.
Avatar image for vance_astro
#9 Posted by vance_astro (89968 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm glad these two made the game.I'm a fan of both.

Moderator
Avatar image for matezoide2
#10 Edited by Matezoide2 (16065 posts) - - Show Bio
@texasdeathmatch: 
i really hope Servbot isnt in....waste of space
 
dont get me wrong though,i like X-23,but i just feels she will play like a faster Wolverine
ho,and at the second video,the ultra she uses at 0:48 is the same as Guile's
 
@Vance Astro:
you like Tron Bonne?!
dont get me wrong,i just thought you werent a fan of ''goof'' characthers
Avatar image for vance_astro
#11 Posted by vance_astro (89968 posts) - - Show Bio
@Matezoide said:
@Vance Astro: you like Tron Bonne?! dont get me wrong,i just thought you werent a fan of ''goof'' characthers "
Absolutely love her.I loved her in her spin-off game on PS1 and I loved her in MVC2.She is a f#ckin powerhouse in MVC2.Massive combos.I'm not a fan of "goof" characters but that means one like Dan.He's a spoof of Robert and Ryo of King of Fighters and to really make fun of SNK he's terrible.Weak as hell,boring combos,no worthwile supers.He's only good in like 1 street fighter and he still sucks in that.Tron on the other hand is worth using.
Moderator
Avatar image for matezoide2
#12 Posted by Matezoide2 (16065 posts) - - Show Bio
@Vance Astro said:
" @Matezoide said:
@Vance Astro: you like Tron Bonne?! dont get me wrong,i just thought you werent a fan of ''goof'' characthers "
Absolutely love her.I loved her in her spin-off game on PS1 and I loved her in MVC2.She is a f#ckin powerhouse in MVC2.Massive combos.I'm not a fan of "goof" characters but that means one like Dan.He's a spoof of Robert and Ryo of King of Fighters and to really make fun of SNK he's terrible.Weak as hell,boring combos,no worthwile supers.He's only good in like 1 street fighter and he still sucks in that.Tron on the other hand is worth using. "
ho,i see :)
Avatar image for texasdeathmatch
#13 Posted by texasdeathmatch (13340 posts) - - Show Bio
@Matezoide said:
" @Vance Astro said:
" @Matezoide said:
@Vance Astro: you like Tron Bonne?! dont get me wrong,i just thought you werent a fan of ''goof'' characthers "
Absolutely love her.I loved her in her spin-off game on PS1 and I loved her in MVC2.She is a f#ckin powerhouse in MVC2.Massive combos.I'm not a fan of "goof" characters but that means one like Dan.He's a spoof of Robert and Ryo of King of Fighters and to really make fun of SNK he's terrible.Weak as hell,boring combos,no worthwile supers.He's only good in like 1 street fighter and he still sucks in that.Tron on the other hand is worth using. "
ho,i see :) "
Yeah, shes actually a beast in the second one. Not like Dan, with his short arms, and piss poor special moves.
Avatar image for swaggab0y
#14 Posted by SwaggaB0y (5446 posts) - - Show Bio

Tron is good in MvC? since when lol

Avatar image for vance_astro
#15 Posted by vance_astro (89968 posts) - - Show Bio
@SwaggaB0y said:
" Tron is good in MvC? since when lol "
Since forever.
Moderator
Avatar image for caligula
#16 Posted by Caligula (12660 posts) - - Show Bio

why the hell are these two in. Tron Bonne sucks. and x-23 is just wolverine with boobies... this is disappointment at it's worst.

Avatar image for vance_astro
#17 Posted by vance_astro (89968 posts) - - Show Bio
@Caligula said:
 x-23 is just wolverine with boobies... 
In theory she is but her moves are clearly different from his.
Moderator
Avatar image for swaggab0y
#18 Posted by SwaggaB0y (5446 posts) - - Show Bio
@Vance Astro said:
" @SwaggaB0y said:
" Tron is good in MvC? since when lol "
Since forever. "
ok.
Avatar image for caligula
#19 Posted by Caligula (12660 posts) - - Show Bio
@Vance Astro said:
" @Caligula said:
 x-23 is just wolverine with boobies... 
In theory she is but her moves are clearly different from his. "
so...
they wouldn't let any of the fantastic four in, even though their individual moves would be far different that Super Skrull. you point is invalid.
 
no one other than  perverted fanboys want her in the game, any with a clear mind will see that this is just lame.
Avatar image for vance_astro
#20 Edited by vance_astro (89968 posts) - - Show Bio
@Caligula said:

so... they wouldn't let any of the fantastic four in, even though their individual moves would be far different that Super Skrull. you point is invalid.  no one other than  perverted fanboys want her in the game, any with a clear mind will see that this is just lame. "

I'm not a perverted fanboy and I want X-23 in the game.In fact she is one of the only characters I WANTED in the game aside from Thor and She-Hulk.About the F4 though maybe Capcom just doesn't like any single character from the team.They haven't been in any other MVC not even in the first one as strikers\helpers.So they decided it would be best to go with Super Skrull.Capcom always puts similar characters in games so they can provoke a team up between characters that have similar attributes.The do have a much shorter roster than the last game but I would rather have Wolverine and X-23 than Super Skrull and Human Torch or Super Skrull and Sue or Super Skrull and the Thing and so on and so on.I guess it's just personal preference.
Moderator
Avatar image for caligula
#21 Posted by Caligula (12660 posts) - - Show Bio
@Vance Astro said:
" @Caligula said:

so... they wouldn't let any of the fantastic four in, even though their individual moves would be far different that Super Skrull. you point is invalid.  no one other than  perverted fanboys want her in the game, any with a clear mind will see that this is just lame. "

I'm not a perverted fanboy and I want X-23 in the game.In fact she is one of the only characters I WANTED in the game aside from Thor and She-Hulk.About the F4 though maybe Capcom just doesn't like any single character from the team.They haven't been in any other MVC not even in the first one as strikers\helpers.So they decided it would be best to go with Super Skrull.Capcom always puts similar characters in games so they can provoke a team up between characters that have similar attributes.The do have a much shorter roster than the last game but I would rather have Wolverine and X-23 than Super Skrull and Human Torch or Super Skrull and Sue or Super Skrull and the Thing and so on and so on.I guess it's just personal preference. "
you see i guess that's where we differ, cause i would rather have one of the fantastic four than x-23, but that could be because im a F4 fan. :D
Avatar image for defaultdefaultdefault
#22 Edited by defaultdefaultdefault (16426 posts) - - Show Bio

i can see why Tron made the game having been in the prior, and the Legends version
of Megaman is in it (see my username, fanboy), but unless Capcom is planning on releasing
a new Megaman Legends sequel that these characters we're from (which was a very long time
ago) I kind of thought they should have went with something more modern, at least for Mega himself
like the Megaman Zero version that showed up in SVC: Chaos, or the Starforce version, but thats just
my personal opinion.

Avatar image for vance_astro
#23 Posted by vance_astro (89968 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't like the fact that they shortened the roster.They should have other characters be downloadable content.It doesn't seem as if Captain Commando and Megaman will make the game and they are Capcom's head mascot characters.Next to Ryu.I think Megaman would been a more accurate rivalry with Iron Man than Morrigan.The only connection those two have is that Stark is a whore and so is she.

Moderator
Avatar image for caligula
#24 Edited by Caligula (12660 posts) - - Show Bio
@Vance Astro said:

" I don't like the fact that they shortened the roster.They should have other characters be downloadable content.It doesn't seem as if Captain Commando and Megaman will make the game and they are Capcom's head mascot characters.Next to Ryu.I think Megaman would been a more accurate rivalry with Iron Man than Morrigan.The only connection those two have is that Stark is a whore and so is she. "

they have said on their website that they play to release DLC character packs and Stage Packs. at some point.
 
they are supposed to be released in packs of 2 characters plus 2 stages corresponding to the two characters in each pack. now how many of these they plan to release idk.
Avatar image for aronmorales
#25 Posted by Aronmorales (9735 posts) - - Show Bio

DLC confirmed? 
Time to get online and wait for the characters. 
 
Avatar image for caligula
#26 Posted by Caligula (12660 posts) - - Show Bio
@Aronmorales: yeah there is an interview with the creators on GameTrailers.com where he confirms that DLC will expand the character rosters.
Avatar image for aronmorales
#27 Posted by Aronmorales (9735 posts) - - Show Bio
@Caligula:
Oh HELLZ YEAH!
Avatar image for Manchine
#28 Posted by Manchine (5512 posts) - - Show Bio

Both are great.  Can't wait to beat them up.  =)
Avatar image for geraldthesloth
#29 Posted by geraldthesloth (32689 posts) - - Show Bio

Servbots a good character..you guys suck :(

Avatar image for metatron_da_don
#30 Posted by Metatron_Da_Don (1153 posts) - - Show Bio

Deadpools alternate costume is ugly, Iron Man 2, Grey Hulk is alright I guess.

Avatar image for illituracy
#31 Posted by iLLituracy (13545 posts) - - Show Bio

I wonder if they could fit Date Masamune or Sanada Yukimura into this game. I would have never guessed X-23 would make it in.

Avatar image for 614azrael
#32 Posted by 614azrael (10438 posts) - - Show Bio

I dont know this robot person X is a good add though. Not a fan of the remarks being posted. Xplain to me how 1 is a perverse fanboy for likeing X being in the game? And another said Ironman and the capcom characters were hoes. Whats the backing of this? If u arent fond of characters fine but plz at least show respect or back your argument. As for FF there great but u cant setle on simply one
Avatar image for vance_astro
#33 Edited by vance_astro (89968 posts) - - Show Bio

DLC is worthless..I'm pissed the the idea was even thought of.The game is 60 f#ckin dollars.It's recession.I don't have the time or money to be coppin all these downloads.It's bullsh#t.It gives companies and excuse to make an incomplete game. 
 
@614azrael said:

" I dont know this robot person X is a good add though. Not a fan of the remarks being posted. Xplain to me how 1 is a perverse fanboy for likeing X being in the game? And another said Ironman and the capcom characters were hoes. Whats the backing of this? If u arent fond of characters fine but plz at least show respect or back your argument. As for FF there great but u cant setle on simply one "

I was the one who said that Iron Man and Morrigan are both whores.That isn't an argument that's honestly the only thing they have in common.Tony Stark is notorious womanizer and Morrigan is a succubus. A whore by nature.A succubus' only purpose is to seduce men with the with the promise of sex and then they feed off them.Megaman would be the better fit to rival Tony as he and Iron Man are their companies most recognizable tech based characters.
Moderator
Avatar image for 614azrael
#34 Posted by 614azrael (10438 posts) - - Show Bio

DLC is il agree a pain. If it cant fit on the disk fine but most the time it could and there just in a rush to release there product as well as get $. And if DLC is made they need to provide game packs for it not everyone owns a xbox live/psn acount 
 
I dont know a thing about Morrigan and apreciate u xplaining ur stand point. U make a valid point, that dose seem to be the only real conection they have. Still would of said more along the lines that there seductive nature is there only real similarity. That however is more just my own wording preferance

Avatar image for vance_astro
#35 Posted by vance_astro (89968 posts) - - Show Bio
@614azrael said:
" DLC is il agree a pain. If it cant fit on the disk fine but most the time it could and there just in a rush to release there product as well as get $. And if DLC is made they need to provide game packs for it not everyone owns a xbox live/psn acount  I dont know a thing about Morrigan and apreciate u xplaining ur stand point. U make a valid point, that dose seem to be the only real conection they have. Still would of said more along the lines that there seductive nature is there only real similarity. That however is more just my own wording preferance "
I have an Xbox live account but it's just a hassle for me to go and get those cards and put in those codes and all that nonsense.And I don't want to be putting my credit card info in through my Xbox.
Moderator
Avatar image for 614azrael
#36 Posted by 614azrael (10438 posts) - - Show Bio
@Vance Astro:
Another pig isue with DLC.
Avatar image for theblueangel93
#37 Posted by TheBlueAngel93 (21064 posts) - - Show Bio

What's wrong with X-23 being in the game? Sure her and Wolverine are close in characteristics, but people should be glad Marvel's pushing more of their lesser known characters, I know if She-Hulk were in this game, people wouldn't mind it as much, even if she is just a female Hulk, so just give the newer character's a chance.
 
Overall, I'm not the biggest fan of fighting games like this, but from what I've seen, I'll most likely be getting this game, looks fun! ^_^

Avatar image for xerox_kitty
#38 Posted by xerox_kitty (17342 posts) - - Show Bio

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.