Follow

X-23

Character » X-23 appears in 2383 issues.

X-23 is a product of the Weapon X program, born from a damaged sample of Wolverine's DNA. She has recently aged up, being saved from the Vault.

Remember Henry?

rokusan23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By rokusan23

Do you think Henry (Zander's kid) would be back? Like for revenge or something like that? 

k2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By k2

I think he will at some point. Some writer will tap that resource.

saturnssailor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#3  Edited By saturnssailor

It'll be a while. I think he was about 3 when she killed his parents and she was 13. There really isn't anything he would be able to do until he is about 20, so she'll be 30 or older when that happens. 

Looking at how Marvel view time with Jubilee: 
    When Jubilee first came out she was about 15 in 1989. 
    Now she is about 17 in 2011: 
    So that means a year in their time is about a decade in ours. Laura is currently 17, so this would probably occur no sooner than 130 years if they keep up the current pace. :( 

Who knows? This is Marvel and they love artificially aging people so it might happen sooner than 2141. ;p

rokusan23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By rokusan23
    @k2: Ohhh, like the way Zander (Dale Rice's son) became such a douche? >:/ Haha. I couldnt get over Henry's Spiderman action figure. Its gotta be a reference of some sort :P
    k2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By k2
    @rokusan23 said:
    @k2: Ohhh, like the way Zander (Dale Rice's son) became such a douche? >:/ Haha. I couldnt get over Henry's Spiderman action figure. Its gotta be a reference of some sort :P
    Probably something similar. And yeah, I noticed that too. It could be a reference...I thought it was like a little inside joke.
    Dakens son

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#6  Edited By Dakens son

Not anytime soon,with Liu as the writer.
    If Henry Sutter rises on earth-616 it'll be a bloody hell and Liu won't like that,she seems to dislike Laura's true nature a bit.
    some parts of the ongoing title are cool but I've been disappointed quite a lot lately.
    Take for example the passage from x-23 11 to 12.In the past X would slay an entire army with just a glimpse of the triger scent and she "digested" an entire gallon of it without harming a soul.
    Henry vs Laura can't be a walk in the park,so my money in the distant future then.

daak1212

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By daak1212

@Dakens son: They were able to stop her by calming her down albiet Im not even sure thats possible.

Dakens son

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#8  Edited By Dakens son

@daak1212 said:

@Dakens son: They were able to stop her by calming her down albiet Im not even sure thats possible.

Well that's what I'm talking about,is it possible to calm down a ruthless killer with just some good words?

I think it's impossible but Liu has a different idea.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.