Follow

X-23

Character » X-23 appears in 2371 issues.

X-23 is a product of the Weapon X program, born from a damaged sample of Wolverine's DNA. She has recently aged up, being saved from the Vault.

Petition for X-23 to be member of the Avengers!

fbdarkangel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 6

#1  Edited By fbdarkangel

Those who approve say "aye"! 

AYE!!!!!!!!

I am Butters and I approve this thread!
    I am Butters and I approve this thread!
    Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 15

#2  Edited By Mercy_

Nay. I love X-23 but she's not suited to the Avengers. 

fbdarkangel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By fbdarkangel
    @The Dark Huntress said:
    " Nay. I love X-23 but she's not suited to the Avengers.  "
    Buters is not happy with you! but seriously I think she should be on the Secret Avenger! Not too extreme like X-Force but not too mellow like the Avengers Academy!
    Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Mercy_
    @fbdarkangel said:
    " @The Dark Huntress said:
    " Nay. I love X-23 but she's not suited to the Avengers.  "
    Buters is not happy with you! but seriously I think she should be on the Secret Avenger! Not too extreme like X-Force but not too mellow like the Avengers Academy! "
    Secret Avengers would be a better fit than the mainstream team. 
    Chris2KLee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By Chris2KLee

Maybe Young Avengers? I don't know, I've never had much of a feel for the character, and she seems a little too tied to the X-Universe.

PrinceIMC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By PrinceIMC

Nah not the regular Avengers, or the New Avengers, maybe the Secret Avengers but I'd kinda be hoping for the Young Avengers.
    daredevil21134

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By daredevil21134

Secret Avengers gets my vote
    thegreatfour

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By thegreatfour

Nay. Like a horse or a pony or..... dare I say it?.... A Unicorn :D

Avatar image for haydenclaireheroes
    haydenclaireheroes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1207

User Lists: 14

I think she would be cool member of Young Avengers but i do not think she is ready for Avengers yet. 

LightBright

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 5

#10  Edited By LightBright

She's too cool for the Avengers. :P

TheBlueAngel93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: -1

#11  Edited By TheBlueAngel93

She would be perfect on Young Avengers, think about it: Ever since joining the X-Men, she's either been with Hellion and the New -X-Men, the other X-Men members, or the kids from NYX. It would be great character development to see her hanging out with otehr teenage superheroes who don't have ties to the X-Men...plus X-23 and Kate Bishop I could see having an epic friendship! ^_^

As for being on the Avengers, that would be a no, and Secret Avengers wouldn't work either because she would still just be a weapon there, because the only reason she'd be selected for the team would be because of her skills at killing, plus Steve Rogers would never put her, a teenage girl with a dark past that he himself has met before, join that kind of team.

So Nay for Avengers.
    Aye! For Young Avengers!!! ^_^

Jor-el Zod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#12  Edited By Jor-el Zod

i'd like to see her in the runaways it would be a more light hearted team for her which she needs. and to me they seem to have a deeper sense of family which could help her out with her own
    fbdarkangel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By fbdarkangel

A lot of people say young avengers! I think she's to intense for them! Secret Avengers all the way! 

TheBlueAngel93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By TheBlueAngel93
    @fbdarkangel said:
    " A lot of people say young avengers! I think she's to intense for them! Secret Avengers all the way!  "
    Steve would never approve of her being on the team, and in the end would just be the Avengers using her like the X-men used her in X-Force. And her being intense would be perfect for Young Avengers, she'd slice off a dudes head and Patriot would spaz out and give a rant on why she shouldn't have done that while Kate and Speed just stand back thinking how awesome that was xD Plus Laura needs to be around other teenage superheroes other than the X-Men, it would really open her character to the rest of the Marvel Universe.
    fbdarkangel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By fbdarkangel
    @War Killer said:
    " @fbdarkangel said:
    " A lot of people say young avengers! I think she's to intense for them! Secret Avengers all the way!  "
    Steve would never approve of her being on the team, and in the end would just be the Avengers using her like the X-men used her in X-Force. And her being intense would be perfect for Young Avengers, she'd slice off a dudes head and Patriot would spaz out and give a rant on why she shouldn't have done that while Kate and Speed just stand back thinking how awesome that was xD Plus Laura needs to be around other teenage superheroes other than the X-Men, it would really open her character to the rest of the Marvel Universe. "
    which is what happened with New X-Men!
    TheBlueAngel93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By TheBlueAngel93
    @fbdarkangel said:
    " @War Killer said:
    " @fbdarkangel said:
    Steve would never approve of her being on the team, and in the end would just be the Avengers using her like the X-men used her in X-Force. And her being intense would be perfect for Young Avengers, she'd slice off a dudes head and Patriot would spaz out and give a rant on why she shouldn't have done that while Kate and Speed just stand back thinking how awesome that was xD Plus Laura needs to be around other teenage superheroes other than the X-Men, it would really open her character to the rest of the Marvel Universe. "
    which is what happened with New X-Men! "
    Yeah but now she's not even close with the X-Men anymore after what happened with X-Force, so it would be an interesting development in character to see her with non X-Men characters, but with normal teenage superheroes, I mean that's the one thing I find hard to like about most X-Men in that they're tied to the X-Men that they can't really do anything else that isn't X-Men related, I mean look at Cyclops, Emma Frost, Kitty Pryde, Rouge, ect, they are all so tied into the X-Universe that they don't even interact with the rest of the Marvel U,  but looking at character's like Beast and Wolverine, who have broken off from the X-Men and are now involved in the Avengers and have grown deeper with other Marvel characters other than the X-Men, and that's something that we haven't really seen with X-23, either she's being hunted down or hanging out with X-Men or Mutant related characters, why not see her team-up with character's like Spider-Man and Steve Rogers again, or maybe Daredevil for that matter, if she'd just branch out and get closer with other characters, she'd grow into her own even more.
    SC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

#17  Edited By SC  Moderator

I would rather her be on an international team of Superheroes, with a mix of Avengers, MU and X-Characters, sort of like taking a bunch of the best that may not have the capacity to lead normal lives and teaming them up with adults in likewise situations. So you have X-23, and Elixir, teaming up with Veil, and Finesse, and Black Widow, and War Machine, and Wolverine and Domino, and Sage and Ares and Phobos and so on, live on a secret island and be in an international secret team, but have a nice friendly environment to return home too and be appreciated for all their hard work. My personal idea anyway. lolz 

Blink too! Plus some other characters, maybe Wanda? 

Deadknight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 27

#18  Edited By Deadknight
    @Jor-el Zod: 

I do like the idea of her joining he Runaways, but first they'll have to get through all the open plot threads that were left at the end (?) of their most recent series before I see any chance of Laura joining. I'd definitely like to see her interact with Molly Hayes, given their respective relationships with Wolverine. They could also just set Laura back up with NYX again. We really don't seem to see all that much of them lately (most recently being that X-23 one-shot), especially in a Marvel world where mutants are so few and hunted.

ReVamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#19  Edited By ReVamp
    My Thoughts: 
    @The Dark Huntress
    said:
    "Nay. I love X-23 but she's not suited to the Avengers.  "
    Co-Signed
    @PrinceIMC said:
    "Nah not the regular Avengers, or the New Avengers, maybe the Secret Avengers but I'd kinda be hoping for the Young Avengers. "
    If it has to happen
    @SC said:
    "I would rather her be on an international team of Superheroes, with a mix of Avengers, MU and X-Characters, sort of like taking a bunch of the best that may not have the capacity to lead normal lives and teaming them up with adults in likewise situations. So you have X-23, and Elixir, teaming up with Veil, and Finesse, and Black Widow, and War Machine, and Wolverine and Domino, and Sage and Ares and Phobos and so on, live on a secret island and be in an international secret team, but have a nice friendly environment to return home too and be appreciated for all their hard work. My personal idea anyway. lolz  Blink too! Plus some other characters, maybe Wanda?  "
    Sounds like an epic idea. You go SC!
    Mr. Dead Pool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#20  Edited By Mr. Dead Pool

Nay and I banish the soul of the one who made this thread to the firery depth of HADES!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Alaric

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Alaric
    @Mr. Dead Pool said:
    " Nay and I banish the soul of the one who made this thread to the firery depth of HADES!!!!!!!!!!!!! "
    A bit muuuuch but, yea.... X-23 isn't ready for that kind of team. :/ Maybe when shes older but for now she should stay within the X teams. She'll be like Wolverine soon enough and be in like 6 COMICS MONTHLY so lets try and hold off on that for as long as we can.
    fbdarkangel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By fbdarkangel
    @Mr. Dead Pool said:
    " Nay and I banish the soul of the one who made this thread to the firery depth of HADES!!!!!!!!!!!!! "
    ........ >_>......<_<..... in my defense.... it was the pup's idea!
    MoonstoneEvil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#23  Edited By MoonstoneEvil

I don't think she should be a member of the avengers. At least not yet... 
    I do wanna see her team up with NYX again though!

Avatar image for andrea_mendoza1997
    andrea_mendoza1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

Yeah maybe secret Avengers or young

fbdarkangel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By fbdarkangel

uh people, I just looked over x-23's main page and it says that she's be appearing on Avengers EMH! I would like to know the source of that please!    

Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Mercy_
    @fbdarkangel: Where on her page does it say that? Or did I just completely miss it?
    fbdarkangel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By fbdarkangel
    @The Dark Huntress said:
    " @fbdarkangel: Where on her page does it say that? Or did I just completely miss it? "
    In the media section! I just noticed it when I was rearranging some images!
    Thor's hammmer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#28  Edited By Thor's hammmer

a secret avenger or a young avenger but not one of earths mightiest heroes.
    fbdarkangel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By fbdarkangel
    @Thor's hammmer said:
    " a secret avenger or a young avenger but not one of earths mightiest heroes. "
    well according to someone, she will appear on the show with gambit!
    Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Mercy_
    @fbdarkangel said:
    " @The Dark Huntress said:
    " @fbdarkangel: Where on her page does it say that? Or did I just completely miss it? "
    In the media section! I just noticed it when I was rearranging some images! "
    Ohhhh. Hmmmm. 
    fbdarkangel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By fbdarkangel
    @The Dark Huntress:
    I know! not that i'm not excited about it but no other website seems to have the news and it looks like whoever put this up already know what the episode premise is!
    Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Mercy_
    @fbdarkangel: I can't find any sources for it. 
    fbdarkangel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By fbdarkangel
    @The Dark Huntress: exactly!
    SC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By SC  Moderator

I'm a bit suspicious of this... lots of other sources or sites would have news on this, plus i know some really hardcore Gambit fans... wish CV Wiki had an area for sources...

fbdarkangel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By fbdarkangel
    @SC said:
    " I'm a bit suspicious of this... lots of other sources or sites would have news on this, plus i know some really hardcore Gambit fans... wish CV Wiki had an area for sources... "
    me too!
    Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Mercy_

I'd say just remove it from the page.

fbdarkangel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By fbdarkangel
    @The Dark Huntress: good premise for a fan fic though... *light bulb* huh! *opens up word*
    SC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By SC  Moderator
    @fbdarkangel:  Ooh, let us know when you finish please! We will read excitedly! 
    CrueZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By CrueZ

Avengers? Nah....Secret Avengers could work.  Thunderbolts? Maybe.  She could take Johnny Storms place they have a spot open.  I personally like her on X-force or solo.

BaBaBoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By BaBaBoom

Why Avengers?  What are you thinking when you made this thread?  The Runaways are a much better choice if she's going outside of the X-Universe and she's already in the West Coast.  She could be in the Avengers when Wolverine retired, resigned, or died (or she gets older at least 20 years old and still isn't in comic book limbo)  but it won't be for long just like the Titans being members of the Justice League.(They get replaced almost immediately)

Shadow_Thief

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Shadow_Thief

I'd have a hard time seeing her as a mainstream Avenger. She definitely has the right skill set for the Secret Avengers, but I'd have to echo the sentiment that Rogers would probably nix that decision (plus, Moon Knight already has the vicious/mentally unbalanced role covered on that team). I think the Young Avengers would give her much more opportunity to develop as a character, and the fact that she is so intense would make her interactions with the rest of the team that much more entertaining. In addition, throwing her into the mix would give us the opportunity to see how the other members deal with such a wild element, Patriot in particular.

fbdarkangel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By fbdarkangel

You know if Wolverine wins Schism he may have to give up his position as Avenger. Steve may ask Laura to take his place.

Kairan1979

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 18

#43  Edited By Kairan1979

Avengers? I can't see it.
    Secret Avengers? That makes more sense. After all, Steve Rogers allowed Erik o'Grady/Ant-Man on the team, and Erik is hardly a poster boy for a superhero. The reasons why Steve could allow Laura to join:
    -) He knows she is perfect for  black ops missions.
    -) He can keep an eye on her.
    -) Secret Avengers can give her example of different brand of justice.
    -) Beast is already on a team, he can finally think of something to help Laura with trigger scent.

CATPANEXE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By CATPANEXE

someone probably said it, but technically she already was an Avenger twice now in Team-Up, once as an Avenger and the second as a next gen Avenger (L.O.L.)
    though that timeline was overwritten later.

frogjitsu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

#45  Edited By frogjitsu

It would be funny if marvel made a New Young Avengers book that features characters that are analogous to the original New Avengers line up.  Then X would be the Wolvie of the group, by default.  Then I guess Arana would be Spidey, Nomad as Cap, I guess Camilla Black could be Spider Woman, the all new Power man can be Luke Cage, Gravity could take Sentry's place, and now all we need is Iron Man, and I guess that could go to Iron lad.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.