Follow

X-23

Character » X-23 appears in 2383 issues.

X-23 is a product of the Weapon X program, born from a damaged sample of Wolverine's DNA. She has recently aged up, being saved from the Vault.

ALL NEW WOLVERINE

rickpenna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By rickpenna
    No Caption Provided

No one is going to say any thing about our new Wolverine?!

I love it! All 5 issues! Can't wait to read CARNAGE!

CaptainRex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yeah the Issues are so great. Laura is a great character and she is one of the few changes that Marvel has made that actually makes sense. Such a shame they made her so OOC in ANXM.

brickwall32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By brickwall32

@captainrex:

I was kind of hoping that going up against The Blob and getting destroyed might help her become her a very different type of Wolverine. Like Korra was a different type of Avatar than Aang. But no what did the do break up Laura and Angel. WTF!!! I want character development not Romantic bull****.

CaptainRex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@brickwall32: Perhaps now that they're broken up, we can finally get some good stuff from her. I never liked their relationship anyway.

brickwall32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@captainrex: I don't see why the would have to break up to give us good stuff. I think a over worring angel and Laura not The Wolverine could work if DONE RIGHT!!! That is my opinion but I do see the point you were trying to make.

CaptainRex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@captainrex: I don't see why the would have to break up to give us good stuff. I think a over worring angel and Laura not The Wolverine could work if DONE RIGHT!!! That is my opinion but I do see the point you were trying to make.

What I am saying is that Laura was way to OOC while she was written with the ANXM. Her run with the New X Men and Avengers Academy was so much better, it was the X-23 we all new and her evolution was so natural. Her in the New Wolverine comic is also well done. But Her with Angel and the others, she's like a completely different character. Thats all I'm saying.

brickwall32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

rickpenna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By rickpenna

AND FOR FUCK SAKE HOPELESS! STOP WITH THE "HEH" ALREADY! LAURA IS NOT THE SMILING TYPE! SHE IS SERIOUS AN QUIET!

Kairan1979

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 18

@brickwall32 said:

What I am saying is that Laura was way to OOC while she was written with the ANXM. Her run with the New X Men and Avengers Academy was so much better, it was the X-23 we all new and her evolution was so natural. Her in the New Wolverine comic is also well done. But Her with Angel and the others, she's like a completely different character. Thats all I'm saying.

brickwall32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I was just wondering seeing as Laura has become the Wolverine if there is any chance that Megan Kinney will turn up and if we are going to get a Team up consisting of Laura and Daken. I think it would be interesting to see them interact after Laura has taken up the mantle of their father.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.