Follow

Wrecking Crew

Team » Wrecking Crew appears in 413 issues.

The Wrecking Crew was a group of four criminals who were given godlike powers. They were occasional adversaries of Thor Odinson.

Ulik and the Wrecking Crew

Green Skin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By Green Skin

I'm looking for information on when Ulik was in the Wrecking Crew.   When was it?  How long was it?  Any details about it?  Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Green Skin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Green Skin

C'mon people,  with all the comic knowledge floating around this place someone has got to know.

PowerHerc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#3  Edited By PowerHerc
    @Green Skin:
    I did'nt think he was actually a member of the Wrecking Crew, but he did hang out with them somewhere between 'Thor' 405 and 420, if I remember correctly.
    Green Skin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Green Skin
    @PowerHerc:   Excellent, much appreciated man.  Time to hit the back issues.   Thanks.
    PowerHerc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#5  Edited By PowerHerc
    @Green Skin:
    Cool, no problem.   

Ron Frenz was the artist on those issues, so the art-style is very retro (even for the late 80's/early 90's).  I can't remember if his style was reflective of Jack Kirby or John Buscema when Ulik and the Wrecking Crew appeared, but I'm leaning toward Buscema.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.