Follow

WonderCon

Concept » WonderCon appears in 3 issues.

Annual comic book and entertainment convention held each year in San Francisco.

WonderCon Friday

Roninidas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

Edited By Roninidas

Yes, I am so freaking Superstoked for this Weekend.  I just saw that James Marsters will be signing Autographs at WonderCon.  How freaking awesome is that?   

Friday is going to be awesome, I took a day off work to be there bright and early.  My game plan is this... 

11:00 Check-In and wait inline for Admittance while reading some Comics.  Hopefully like last year they will have some raffles and giveways like last year.   

Last Year I got to see the Watchmen on Saturday Night and get autographs posters of the Wonder Woman DVD and some new Animated TV show on Fox that bombed, but I did get to see Henry Winkler (The Fonze).  I think he thought I was too young to know who he was, which is a shame, because I know he is the Essence of Cool.  It is the Fonze after all.  I even have an Original Mego of the Fonze.  Freaking Awesome! 

So, 12:00 to 12:30 I am going to walk through the Exhibitor's Halls and see all the Awesomeness there is on Display.  *Sob* *Sob* Tears of Joy.  Then I am going to head over to Spotlight on Ethan Van Scriver Panel at 12:30.  

12:30 to 2:00 I am headed back to Exhibitor Hall for another Walk Through.  

2:00 to 3:00 I will be in Dark Horse Comics Panel Then Stay there for the Spotlight on Geoff Johns from 3:00 to 4:00 and then DC Nation Panel from 4:00 to 5:00, hhmm, I better buy a Graphic Novel to read since I will be in there for three Hours.  Can Do! 

Then from 5:00 to 6:00 it is back to Exhibitor's Hall for some amongst the Crowd and relish in all things Awesome. 

6:00 to 8:00 I am going to headed over to the Kevin Smith Panel and listen to what fun Shenanigans he has going on.   

Then I will most likely go home and get a good night's rest so I can tackle Saturday with the Vigor and Essence on a Kid at Christmas.   

SuperfunFantastic!   

I think the thing I love most about Wondercon is the Atmosphere.  It is hard to be  mad there, LOL!   Even if morons are spouting off craziness.  LOL!  It is almost like Holy Ground.  I remember last year while waiting in line to win Watchmen Tickets or to possbily meet The Fonze some Ass Clown was going on and on about how he was Married and How he is probably the only one with a female Companion.  What a Douche, but I can't get mad... I mean I am at Wondercon and in line to get a chance at an Opportunity to meet The Fonze.  WonderCon is a truly Magical Place.  I am going to be Rocking my Green Captain America Shirt All Three Days! Ka-Kow! 

Exclusive Figures this Year, OH JOY!  I am going to get me a White Lantern Sinestro and send it to my homie who can't be here, because he is in Nebraska freezing his Balls off, LOL!  An Iron Man 2 Mini Poster too!  Yes! 

I can't stop Smiling!

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.