Follow

Wonder Woman

Character » Wonder Woman appears in 8807 issues.

The Amazon princess, blessed with god-like super abilities, Wonder Woman is one of Earth's most powerful defenders of peace, justice, and equality and a member of the Justice League. She is considered an archetype for many heroines outside of comic book. Her initial origin depicted her as a clay baby brought to life by patron goddess Aphrodite, but in recent years she has been depicted as the daughter of Zeus and Amazon queen Hippolyta.

WW v Doomsday

• 154 results
    WDW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By WDW

@powerwoman said:

@wdw: Stop Interpret out of context

wonder woman can do that it's because her strength 10x time stronger than before when she have bracelets,wonder woman strength nothing to do with DD

NO...Powerwoman

its not out of context Wonder Woman was CLEARLY NOT not using the Gauntlets of Atlas WHEN SHE FOUGHT DOOMSDAY. Cassie Wonder Girl was using it. Wonder Woman only put it on to shatter Doomsday when he froze up.

@powerwoman said:

Why you creater this thread?

Pre-52 or New 52 wonder woman get destroyed by doomsday,and easy

Wonder Woman clearly went Toe to Toe with the doomsday that killed superman and DID NOT get destroyed as you said.

As usual you dont know what you are talking about

Even when there is PROOF you keep denying.... Why do you do that?

r2datu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zandalf said:

@archizoom said:

@johnni_kun: I think we can have Superman in the Justice League without having him eclipse, shame and dwarf his teammates constantly. While everybody's powers seem to have hit a plateau, Superman, who's already powerful beyond compare, is presumably still discovering his. Is this humongous gap between him and other superheroes really necessary though. He's embarrassing them.

But what are you talking about? have you ever heard a guy named J'onn J'onz of Mars? Or Wally West? Have you seen what happened in Superman/Wonderwoman # 4 when he gets brutally defeated but she could stalemate 2 kryptonians? Now even Aquaman can throw a submarine out of the ocean, its simply logical to me and probably to many others that Superman is stronger than that. Even if he can lift the earth he isn't embarassing anyone, he still needs the JL, the whole world needs the JL and the other heores: if Darkseid will come back to our planet and will find just Superman to defend it he can take it in a matter of minutes.

Superman doesn't need to be depowered, he needs what every fictional character does: good stories and nothing else.

Truth. I find that people on comicvine care so damn much about power levels and "respect" and forget that we read comics because of good stories. If you can write a good story about a hero who is near omnipotent, great. If you can write a good story about a hero with no powers, also great. Powers don't matter. They're just plot devices used to tell the story.

And besides, look at Superman's track record in New 52:

• First to get taken down by Darkeid, in one shot no less
    • Easily defeated by Enchantress
    • Easily defeated by Wraith
    • First to be taken down by Cheetah
    • One shotted effortlessly by Ocean Master
    • Demolished by Zod and Faora

WDW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By WDW

@r2datu said:

@zandalf said:

@archizoom said:

@johnni_kun: I think we can have Superman in the Justice League without having him eclipse, shame and dwarf his teammates constantly. While everybody's powers seem to have hit a plateau, Superman, who's already powerful beyond compare, is presumably still discovering his. Is this humongous gap between him and other superheroes really necessary though. He's embarrassing them.

But what are you talking about? have you ever heard a guy named J'onn J'onz of Mars? Or Wally West? Have you seen what happened in Superman/Wonderwoman # 4 when he gets brutally defeated but she could stalemate 2 kryptonians? Now even Aquaman can throw a submarine out of the ocean, its simply logical to me and probably to many others that Superman is stronger than that. Even if he can lift the earth he isn't embarassing anyone, he still needs the JL, the whole world needs the JL and the other heores: if Darkseid will come back to our planet and will find just Superman to defend it he can take it in a matter of minutes.

Superman doesn't need to be depowered, he needs what every fictional character does: good stories and nothing else.

Truth. I find that people on comicvine care so damn much about power levels and "respect" and forget that we read comics because of good stories. If you can write a good story about a hero who is near omnipotent, great. If you can write a good story about a hero with no powers, also great. Powers don't matter. They're just plot devices used to tell the story.

I seriously dont mind about supermans powerlevel he is clearly the "most powerful"*........ My problem is keep him somewhat consistent!!!

You got the guy bench pressing the earth for 5 days in one book then being one shotted in other books. Superman also has a lot of dumb plot devices. Personally I can't stand superman COMICBOOK stories because they are inconsistent and all over the place. I like how superman is represented in animation and movies WAY-MORE then his comics which I find silly for the most part due to its inconsistent nature.... and reliance on "FEATS" for its main source of entertainment value rather than character development.

r2datu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By r2datu

@wdw said:

@r2datu said:

@zandalf said:

@archizoom said:

I seriously dont mind about supermans powerlevel he is clearly the "most powerful"*........ My problem is keep him somewhat consistent!!!

You got the guy bench pressing the earth for 5 days in one book then being one shotted in other books. Superman also has a lot of dumb plot devices. Personally I can't stand superman COMICBOOK stories because they are inconsistent and all over the place. I like how superman is represented in animation and movies WAY-MORE then his comics which I find silly for the most part due to its inconsistent nature.... and reliance on "FEATS" for its main source of entertainment value rather than character development.

Well, I think in this case, it is consistent. Being taken down by Cheetah, Ocean Master and Enchantress are all consistent with his vulnerability to magic. Being beaten by Zod and Faora as well as Wraith are consistent with his relative lack of close combat skills in the new 52.

I agree though that there are inconsistencies, but it's the same with all high level characters. Wonder Woman's strengths and weaknesses have fluctuated wildly been different writers. Some have her effortlessly lifting city sized asteroids with one arm while others have her struggling with all of her might to lift a bridge or even an average sized tree. It's inconsistent, but that's not the fault of the character, that's the fault of the writing. I like to judge a character, by their best stories, not their worst, which is why I love both Superman and Wonder Woman despite some truly awful stories in their respective histories. For example, even though there are some horrendous Wonder Woman stories like some of Messner-Loebs run, Jodi Picoult's run, Amazons Attack and quite a few others, I still love the work of Greg Rucka and George Perez. Likewise, even though there have been many bad Superman runs, I still love stories like Birthright and What's So Funny About Truth, Justice and the American Way? All Star Superman still remains one of the greatest stories I have ever read and a huge influence on my life.

ArchiZoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By ArchiZoom

@zandalf said:

He also completely trashed Hal in Justice League effortlessly, saved Wonder Woman's cute little butt a dozen times in Injustice, 'he's a better flyer', 'the world's greatest defender'. Anything anyone who plans to conquer the earth needs to worry about is Superman. This is just the tip of the Iceberg, there's a million more references to Superman being on a class of his own although his powers are still "raw". Maybe occasionally Humanity needs the Flash, he can travel through dimensions, but it doesn't need Wonder Woman because it has Superman. Superman is already incomparably stronger than Wonder Woman and in the future, he'll be even more so.

WDW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By WDW

@r2datu said:

@wdw said:

@r2datu said:

@zandalf said:

@archizoom said:

Well, I think in this case, it is consistent. Being taken down by Cheetah, Ocean Master and Enchantress are all consistent with his vulnerability to magic. Being beaten by Zod and Faora as well as Wraith are consistent with his relative lack of close combat skills in the new 52.

I agree though that there are inconsistencies, but it's the same with all high level characters. Wonder Woman's strengths and weaknesses have fluctuated wildly been different writers. Some have her effortlessly lifting city sized asteroids with one arm while others have her struggling with all of her might to lift a bridge or even an average sized tree. It's inconsistent, but that's not the fault of the character, that's the fault of the writing. I like to judge a character, by their best stories, not their worst, which is why I love both Superman and Wonder Woman despite some truly awful stories in their respective histories. For example, even though there are some horrendous Wonder Woman stories like some of Messner-Loebs run, Jodi Picoult's run, Amazons Attack and quite a few others, I still love the work of Greg Rucka and George Perez. Likewise, even though there have been many bad Superman runs, I still love stories like Birthright and What's So Funny About Truth, Justice and the American Way? All Star Superman still remains one of the greatest stories I have ever read and a huge influence on my life.

Truthfully I just will not like Comicbook superman. I just can't get into it knowing that at anytime something dumb is going to happen... or some new power or plot device is going to be pulled out. The guy is invulnerable. and when he is hurt he heals in a few seconds. He can see anything even at the microscopic level and hear stuff around the world. his body is a solar battery so he can just fly to the sun and recharge and heal no problem ETC ETC.... I simply dont get a thrill reading superman comics because I know he is always going to be ok because he is well superman.

The latest plot device was in Superman/Wonder Woman when Apollo hit superman with a blast..... of course that increased superman so much that he could "Level Mount Olympus Itself" YAAWN. this is the kind of stuff I hate when it comes to superman. That whole scene was setup just so superman could beat up Apollo. It served no purpose. and in my opinion undermines Azzarello buildup to Wonder Woman's war with first born. Now I can't help but think..... that diana should just call superman to olympus again have Apollo hit superman with his energy again and send superman off alone to beat first born and his army LOL

Anyway

"You don't have to depower superman to make him fun and a good read". I agree.... However, writers need to keep in mind that Superman has to share the DC universe with other heros. So doing stupid feats like benching the earth for 5 days just so people like"powerwoman" can have something to post on comicvine is irresponsible. LOL

ArchiZoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By ArchiZoom

@r2datu: You're so above the rest of us aren't you. You can't possibly have "devoured" all of the post-crisis Wonder Woman stuff because you liked the quality of the writing so much since it's never been that good. There's something else pulling you towards this character. Well for me it's her strength, strength as in being powerful enough to break into the sausage fest that is the top echelons of metahuman communities. All powerful females rank very highly in my esteem, it's visceral, I can't explain it and Diana is my favorite amongst them. To have Wonder Woman, supposedly the most powerful DC heroine play second fiddle to Superman, be a pale shade of Superman, reduced to this..leaves a big lump in my throat.

Bezza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#58  Edited By Bezza

@lvenger: Confused.com here! I need to re-read my Hunter Prey book again! Who was the Doomsday that Superman beat at the end of the book then? Is this the same one who beat WW, MM, Flash et all, or a different one?!

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 50

User Lists: 18

@bezza: Which Doomsday are you talking about here? Superman has only beaten the version of Doomsday that killed him and Doomsday Rex, who was weaker due to his new emotions and sentience holding his savage power back.

Bezza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By Bezza

@lvenger:

Its ok mate, I've gone back and read my DOS and HP books and answered my own questions! I had clearly never bothered to read them properly before and now understand the HP Doomsday was on a completely different level to the one at the end of the story (Doomsday Rex)...btw, do I read it correctly that HP Doomsday was reduced to a skeleton by Imperiex, but superman survived a similar attack?

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By Lvenger

@bezza: I won't lie, it was weird how Superman survived an attack that ended Doomsday. I'd heard there was some context behind it but I haven't found that to date.

Bezza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@archizoom:

I've always loved Superman but there has become too much of a reliance on him in DC. The scene with Hal Jordan was just brutal and depressing really for anyone who loves Green Lanterns. Even when he effortlessly flicked away the Flash I cringed a bit! Superman in my view should be a bit stronger than WW but she should be in the same class and make up for any power deficit through her Amazonian skills....that's why I so enjoyed this months Superman/Wonderwoman issue...just for once Diana has to dig Kal out of getting a hiding!

ArchiZoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bezza: and it didn't show Superman in a very good light either. They reintroduced the character with a new military-inspired look being needlessly violent in his introduction scene in Justice League. Superman lost some of his boy-scout charm since the reboot imo. DC just seems to do everything at random, I wonder how that dreadful new costume got a seal of approval. Perhaps people like this bossier version of Superman i don't know

r2datu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By r2datu

@archizoom said:

@r2datu: You're so above the rest of us aren't you. You can't possibly have "devoured" all of the post-crisis Wonder Woman stuff because you liked the quality of the writing so much since it's never been that good. There's something else pulling you towards this character. Well for me it's her strength, strength as in being powerful enough to break into the sausage fest that is the top echelons of metahuman communities. All powerful females rank very highly in my esteem, it's visceral, I can't explain it and Diana is my favorite amongst them. To have Wonder Woman, supposedly the most powerful DC heroine play second fiddle to Superman, be a pale shade of Superman, reduced to this..leaves a big lump in my throat.

Wait, what? Why the sudden hostility? I was having a civil and thoughtful discussion, @wdw, I was wondering why you felt the need to insult me? I'm not angry, I'm just puzzled. Our interactions have always been pleasant so far, why start making jabs at me now?

PowerWoman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wdw said:

@powerwoman said:

wonder woman can do that it's because her strength 10x time stronger than before when she have bracelets,wonder woman strength nothing to do with DD

NO...Powerwoman

its not out of context Wonder Woman was CLEARLY NOT not using the Gauntlets of Atlas WHEN SHE FOUGHT DOOMSDAY. Cassie Wonder Girl was using it. Wonder Woman only put it on to shatter Doomsday when he froze up.

@powerwoman said:

Wonder Woman clearly went Toe to Toe with the doomsday that killed superman and DID NOT get destroyed as you said.

Stop lie

When wonder woman have gauntlets of atlas,she get 10x times stronger than BEFORE

Wonder woman not fight a true doomsday,so what?and she get 10x times stronger than normal strength

fps_dean

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#

@deaditegonzo said:

it may surprise you, but I agree. I would pull Supes and Batman out of the JLA, as they both hold the team back in different ways. DC would probably do it too, but sadly the sales would plummet.

all Superman needs is a depowerement. He can still be the strongest hero in the DCU without being put in a pedestal, far far up in the sky

Or maybe other characters need an empowerment. Fortunately for the most part, characters like Darkseid are a Justice League enemy not a Superman enemy these days.

Every now and then you see hints of putting Wonder Woman as a solid second behind Superman (and at the start of the New 52 at one point arguably ahead), but over time they always seem to do away with that.

PowerWoman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By PowerWoman

when wonder woman fight "doomsday"(which even not real doomsday)she needs help,she not fight doomsday by herself:

When wonder woman alone:

Final,wonder woman get 10x times stronger than before:

No Caption Provided

But doomsday was frozen:

That why wonder woman kill him,even superman said:

No Caption Provided

"Diana smashed doomsday into dust with a single punch!i know she was powerful but..."

"Then,it wasnt REALLY doomsday ater all"

Serious,why not post them?Who is a lie?wonder woman fight doomsday?Never!even she best day who need help to do that

Everytime when wonder woman meets doomsday would be like:

Wonder woman get destroyed in Post-crisis and even New 52

PowerWoman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wonder woman fight doomsday?

Yes,but need help

Wonder woman beat doomsday with one punch?

Yes,but wonder woman get 10x times stronger than before when she punch doomsday,and doomsday get froze,wonder woman destroy doomsday even who get froze but still need 10x times stronger than normal strength(lol...poor weak)

Why people love lie?true hurt?

r2datu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wonder woman fight doomsday?

Yes,but need help

Wonder woman beat doomsday with one punch?

Yes,but wonder woman get 10x times stronger than before when she punch doomsday,and doomsday get froze,wonder woman destroy doomsday even who get froze but still need 10x times stronger than normal strength(lol...poor weak)

Why people love lie?true hurt?

Aren't you the one who hates all Superman stories?

PowerWoman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

r2datu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@r2datu: No,i like superman

But didn't you say that you wanted all Superman stories to be ones where there are no threats or other characters that are close in strength and that he should always be able to juggle solar systems?

ArchiZoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By ArchiZoom

@powerwoman: I'm not sure you like Superman that much but you obviously love Power girl therefore it's in your best interest to put Superman in a pedestal since that also elevates Power Girl by association. I read a few Power Girl comics though where her strength is said to be equal to that of 200 men. 200 men can't lift a Submarine, let alone the Earth.

dum529001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By dum529001

when wonder woman fight "doomsday"(which even not real doomsday)she needs help,she not fight doomsday by herself:

When wonder woman alone:

Final,wonder woman get 10x times stronger than before:

No Caption Provided

But doomsday was frozen:

That why wonder woman kill him,even superman said:

No Caption Provided

"Diana smashed doomsday into dust with a single punch!i know she was powerful but..."

"Then,it wasnt REALLY doomsday ater all"

Serious,why not post them?Who is a lie?wonder woman fight doomsday?Never!even she best day who need help to do that

Everytime when wonder woman meets doomsday would be like:

Wonder woman get destroyed in Post-crisis and even New 52

That looks fun.

PowerWoman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@powerwoman: I'm not sure you like Superman that much but you obviously love Power girl therefore it's in your best interest to put Superman in a pedestal since that also elevates Power Girl by association. I read a few Power Girl comics though where her strength is said to be equal to that of 200 men. 200 men can't lift a Submarine, let alone the Earth.

I like powergirl,but i never put her on the superman level,i accept the fact,powergirl never push planets,so she was billion times weaker than superman,I accept it,I dont like there some fanboys try put wonder woman on the superman level,when wonder woman 0 feat

deaditegonzo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@powerwoman: Despite what anyone else may say, you are a good debater with an impressive knowledge base. Nicely done.

ArchiZoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By ArchiZoom

@powerwoman: I'm not trying to place Wonder Woman above Superman here. He's stronger and I want things to remain like so. But why should Powergirl be a 'billion times weaker than Superman' when they belong to the same species? I'm just wondering why does Superman need to be so superiorly powerful in comparison to everybody else? You obviously rely too heavily on feats like they tell the irrefutable truth about Superheroes that don't even exist, but for every scan of Superman pulling a planet, there's a few that show him struggling to lift something considerably smaller. Those feats you conveniently ignore are as "truthful" as the ones you toss around. You say Wonder Woman doesn't have any feats that place her close to Superman but she got one a couple of weeks ago which you say is plot induced stupidity because you've already made up your mind about Wonder Woman. For you she'll always be as weak as her least impressive feat demonstrates and Superman always as strong as his latest, most impressive achievement.

PowerWoman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By PowerWoman

@deaditegonzo: Thanks

@powerwoman: I'm not trying to place Wonder Woman above Superman here. He's stronger and I want things to remain like so. But why should Powergirl be a 'billion times weaker than Superman' when they belong to the same species? I'm just wondering why does Superman need to be so superiorly powerful in comparison to everybody else? You obviously rely too heavily on feats like they tell the irrefutable truth about Superheroes that don't even exist, but for every scan of Superman pulling a planet, there's a few that show him struggling to lift something considerably smaller. Those feats you conveniently ignore are as "truthful" as the ones you toss around. You say Wonder Woman doesn't have any feats that place her close to Superman but she got one a couple of weeks ago which you say is plot induced stupidity because you've already made up your mind about Wonder Woman. For you she'll always be as weak as her least impressive feat demonstrates and Superman always as strong as his latest, most impressive achievement.

Not only wonder woman not above superman,she even not close to superman 0.0001% strength,if we are compare their feats in New 52,superman bench earth weight five days,earth weight=590,000,000,000,000,000,000 tons,wonder woman only lift half aircraft carrier(if she held half weight)aircraft carrier=20000tons

So,590,000,000,000,000,000,000 tons vs 20000tons

Wonder woman have feats,just no strength/speed feats as well,i dont know wonder woman can lift how much tons,i dont know wonder woman how fast(speed of light?)everything just you or others prove wonder woman on the superman level by ABC Logic,which like DBZ debate(DBZ charater isnt have strength or speed feats,but DBZ fanboys love ABC logic just like your,Often these outcomes are ridiculous,like goku can destroy mult-universes)

I never said wonder woman is weak,just not superman level,she can lift 2000 tons or 100 tons,that still Impressive,but superman level?Just laughable

WDW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78  Edited By WDW

@powerwoman said:

@wdw said:

@powerwoman said:

NO...Powerwoman

@powerwoman said:

Stop lie

When wonder woman have gauntlets of atlas,she get 10x times stronger than BEFORE

Wonder woman not fight a true doomsday,so what?and she get 10x times stronger than normal strength

You have a serious problem. its almost laughable if it was not so sad. The PROOF is right in front of you and you chose to simply ignore it. Wonder Woman is clearly fighting DOOMSDAY without the the gauntlets of ATLAS and holding her own.

LOOK PAGE 12 OF WONDER WOMAN #110 VOLUME 2 Wonder Woman fighting DOOMSDAY without the gauntlet of ATLAS. BUT OF COURSE YOU ARE GOING TO IGNORE THAT FACT.

No Caption Provided

PAGE 16 OF WONDER WOMAN #110 MORE PROOF OH look below Cassie arrives on the SCENE with the gauntlet of ATLAS.....while Wonder Woman is ALREADY fighting DOOMDAY.

How can Wonder Woman be using the Gauntlets to fight doomsday when CASSIE IS CLEARLY WEARING THEM!!!!!

No Caption Provided

WONDER WOMAN #116 PAGE Proof that the doomsday Wonder Woman fought was just as powerful as the one that killed superman.

No Caption Provided

PowerWoman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wdw said:

@powerwoman said:

@wdw said:

@powerwoman said:

NO...Powerwoman

@powerwoman said:

Stop lie

You have a serious problem. its almost laughable if it was not so sad. The PROOF is right in front of you and you chose to simply ignore it. Wonder Woman is clearly fighting DOOMSDAY without the the gauntlets of ATLAS and holding her own.

LOOK PAGE 12 OF WONDER WOMAN #110 VOLUME 2 Wonder Woman fighting DOOMSDAY without the gauntlet of ATLAS. BUT OF COURSE YOU ARE GOING TO IGNORE THAT FACT.

No Caption Provided

PAGE 16 OF WONDER WOMAN #110 MORE PROOF OH look below Cassie arrives on the SCENE with the gauntlet of ATLAS.....while Wonder Woman is ALREADY fighting DOOMDAY.

How can Wonder Woman be using the Gauntlets to fight doomsday when CASSIE IS CLEARLY WEARING THEM!!!!!

No Caption Provided

WONDER WOMAN #116 PAGE Proof that the doomsday Wonder Woman fought was just as powerful as the one that killed superman.

No Caption Provided

That not prove anything,wonder woman fight doomsday need help,when wonder woman fight doomsday,doomsday almost casual handled wonder woman(i scan them in before)

And when wonder woman destroy doomsday,that because:1.doomsday get frozen,2,wonder woman 10x times stronger than before

And I never said wonder woman not fight doomsday,lol,just not like you said,wonder woman beat doomsday by herself and herself normal strength

WDW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By WDW

@powerwoman said:

@wdw said:

@powerwoman said:

@wdw said:

@powerwoman said:

NO...Powerwoman

@powerwoman said:

Stop lie

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

That not prove anything,wonder woman fight doomsday need help,when wonder woman fight doomsday,doomsday almost casual handled wonder woman(i scan them in before)

And when wonder woman destroy doomsday,that because:1.doomsday get frozen,2,wonder woman 10x times stronger than before

And I never said wonder woman not fight doomsday,lol,just not like you said,wonder woman beat doomsday by herself and herself normal strength

Powerwoman. you are getting confused.

All I said was Wonder Woman was able to go TOE to TOE with DOOMSDAY. and hold her own. and not get totally destroyed. THATS WHAT I AM PROVING nothing more.

My scans PROVE this.

I never said Wonder Woman was able to BEAT doomsday.... her using the gauntlet to shatter him is totally irrelevant.

The point its... she was holding her own before Champion and Cassie came to help. The scan proves it. Even she admits that she could have been killed... BUT Doomsday did not easily trash her in anyway. SHE HELD HER OWN.

No Caption Provided

PowerWoman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By PowerWoman

@wdw said:

@powerwoman said:

@wdw said:

@powerwoman said:

@wdw said:

@powerwoman said:

NO...Powerwoman

@powerwoman said:

Stop lie

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

All I said was Wonder Woman was able to go TOE to TOE with DOOMSDAY. and hold her own. and not get totally destroyed. THATS WHAT I AM PROVING nothing more.

My scans PROVE this.

I never said Wonder Woman was able to BEAT doomsday.... her using the gauntlet to shatter him is totally irrelevant.

The point its... she was holding her own before Champion and Cassie came to help. The scan proves it. Even she admits that she could have been killed... BUT Doomsday did not easily trash her in anyway. SHE HELD HER OWN.

No Caption Provided

Stop Word Games,what it's "toe with toe"eh?I mean?

Wonder woman just barely survived from doomsday attack,doomsday crush/smash wonder woman very easily,here:

And other time,doomsday beat wonder woman with easily too

Oh,i forgot superman beat doomsday many times and even SUPERGIRL beat a doomsday

Lol

r2datu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@archizoom Again, still wondering about the sudden hostility?

WDW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83  Edited By WDW

@wdw said:

@powerwoman said:

@wdw said:

@powerwoman said:

@wdw said:

@powerwoman said:

NO...Powerwoman

@powerwoman said:

Stop lie

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

My scans PROVE this.

No Caption Provided

Wonder woman just barely survived from doomsday attack,doomsday crush/smash wonder woman very easily,here:

Oh,i forgot superman beat doomsday many times and even SUPERGIRL beat a doomsday

Lol

HAHA I love talking with you Powerwoman when I get bored. It Amazes me how someone can be in complete denial

and off topic you are

Again my scans show that Wonder Woman clearly stooded "TOE to TOE" with Doomsday and held her own

I know you cant speak casual english worth a DAMN but dude you can simply go to the internet and look these things up. I dont even know why I always do it for you.

Ok Definition

toe-to-toe

adv

1. in one-to-one combat or in direct competition: there aren't many fighters willing to go toe-to-toe with him.

adj

2. (of battles, confrontations, or contests) involving two people or groups fighting with or competing against each other: a toe-to-toe battle.

n

3. a fight, confrontation, or contest between two people or groups

I am glad you stopped saying Wonder Woman was using the gauntlet for the fight. You know know she was not

NOW

here is the scan showing Wonder Woman turning her back on DOOMSDAY in order to rescue Cassie before Doomsday got her.

No Caption Provided

Diana Had her BACK to Doomsday to save CASSIE and still got up to fight after Doomsday hit her with the truck.

No Caption Provided

And even after that Diana was Still fighting

PowerWoman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wdw said:

@powerwoman said:

@wdw said:

@powerwoman said:

@wdw said:

@powerwoman said:

@wdw said:

@powerwoman said:

NO...Powerwoman

@powerwoman said:

Stop lie

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

My scans PROVE this.

No Caption Provided

Lol

HAHA I love talking with you Powerwoman when I get bored. It Amazes me how someone can be in complete denial

and off topic you are

Again my scans show that Wonder Woman clearly stooded "TOE to TOE" with Doomsday and held her own

I know you cant speak casual english worth a DAMN but dude you can simply go to the internet and look these things up. I dont even know why I always do it for you.

Ok Definition

toe-to-toe

adv

1. in one-to-one combat or in direct competition: there aren't many fighters willing to go toe-to-toe with him.

adj

2. (of battles, confrontations, or contests) involving two people or groups fighting with or competing against each other: a toe-to-toe battle.

n

3. a fight, confrontation, or contest between two people or groups

I am glad you stopped saying Wonder Woman was using the gauntlet for the fight. You know know she was not

NOW

here is the scan showing Wonder Woman turning her back on DOOMSDAY in order to rescue Cassie before Doomsday got her.

No Caption Provided

Diana Had her BACK to Doomsday to save CASSIE and still got up to fight after Doomsday hit her with the truck.

No Caption Provided

And even after that Diana was Still fighting

Of course,wonder woman can toe with toe fight doomsday:

WDW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85  Edited By WDW

@powerwoman: It amazes me how uncompromising you are in your posts. You are simply trying to Win an argument instead of looking as something objectively.... You constantly ignore proof and try to twist situations. You are a very spiteful person and you never have anything uplifting or constructive to say.

While I do find it amusing sometimes to read your asinine posts.... The truth is you are simply a cancer on the Wonder Woman boards..... its unfortunate.... Before you came around this was actually a pretty nice forum

PowerWoman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wdw: I dont think so,I post scan prove doomsday beat wonder woman,and wonder woman cant TOE WITH TOE fight doomsday,she need help,no help,SHE get destroyed many times,scan prove it,you just ignore my scan,i dont see what it;s you proof,In addition to some of the out of context,that very sick when you pipedream think wonder woman could be close to superman power level,why you not face the facts?superman always have much better feats,superman always>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>wonder woman,you even cant found 1 feat to prove wonder woman is REALLY on the superman level,look at you,poor guy,you show me wonder woman destroy doomsday,but that not her normal strength,you show me wonder woman "fight" doomsday,but the true it's wonder woman need help to fight doomsday and doomsday completely destroyed her by casually punches

WDW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87  Edited By WDW
    @powerwoman said:

@wdw: I dont think so,I post scan prove doomsday beat wonder woman,and wonder woman cant TOE WITH TOE fight doomsday,she need help,no help,SHE get destroyed many times,scan prove it,you just ignore my scan,i dont see what it;s you proof,In addition to some of the out of context,that very sick when you pipedream think wonder woman could be close to superman power level,why you not face the facts?superman always have much better feats,superman always>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>wonder woman,you even cant found 1 feat to prove wonder woman is REALLY on the superman level,look at you,poor guy,you show me wonder woman destroy doomsday,but that not her normal strength,you show me wonder woman "fight" doomsday,but the true it's wonder woman need help to fight doomsday and doomsday completely destroyed her by casually punches

Ok powerwoman you WIN..... your knowledge of Wonder Woman is too great for me to withstand.

I dont like Wonder Woman any more because of you. I was Wrong about the character

You are right and always have been

Avatar image for prettywonderboy
    prettywonderboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

i agree with @wdw. Yes @powerwoman you are a CANCER in this wonder woman thread. I used to love going to this forum just to know more about wonder woman and share the admiration and respect that fans have for her character.. You bring so much negativity to this forum, constantly whining and bringing up that stupid superman benching the earth's weight feat. Your obsession about feats is irritating and it's painful to read your english!

WDW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89  Edited By WDW

@prettywonderboy said:

i agree with @wdw. Yes @powerwoman you are a CANCER in this wonder woman thread. I used to love going to this forum just to know more about wonder woman and share the admiration and respect that fans have for her character.. You bring so much negativity to this forum, constantly whining and bringing up that stupid superman benching the earth's weight feat. Your obsession about feats is irritating and it's painful to read your english!

yeah its a shame the person who has the most post counts on this forum is also the most dim-whitted.

At first I used to think it was the language barrier that was the problem but apparently she "it" has no insight with regard to even simple concepts about Wonder Woman's character. Instead he high jacks threads in order to spew off topic comparison to superman.

It used to be amusing to watch "it" make a ass of himself but its getting old now. I am just going to do my best to ignore "it"

and hope people coming to this Thread looking for information on the character do not turn to Powerwoman for insight.

RustyRoy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wdw said:

I disagree based on the scan below.

and the "REAL DOOMSDAY" was actually NOT"THE REAL DOOMSDAY" since it was really braniac who took over doomsdays body. Also in that ARC superman never fought the Doomsday/Braniac amalgamation that beat the entire justice league including MMH

No Caption Provided

This was a imperfect clone of Doomsday, IIRC in the next panel Superman confirms this. Also wasn't she wearing a bracelet that enhanced her power 10 times?

RustyRoy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ArchiZoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92  Edited By ArchiZoom

@r2datu: I thought you took a swing at me first when you raved about Genocide the other day

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93  Edited By Lvenger

@powerwoman: Despite what anyone else may say, you are a good debater with an impressive knowledge base. Nicely done.

Um you do realise how factually incorrect that statement is right? I mean have you seen this user's posts around the site? Because trust me, I have and they show how utterly false any praise of PW could ever be.

Bezza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94  Edited By Bezza

Yeah its a good point, why does someone who clearly doesn't like, or rate WW spend so much time on her forum, just to low ball her by comparison with Superman? Its trolling, there aint no other word for it. And I have to say that PW discredits her gender by constantly belittling the worlds most famous female superhero, what happened to girl power?!!!

@powerwoman the whole point of my thread if you bothered to read it was to get people's views on the Wonder Woman v Doomsday fight in the Hunter Prey book, because we all know she did badly and don't need reminding that Superman did better, that was the whole thrust of my OP!!!

Back on topic, it at least seems that many proper WW fans agree with me that WW should have lasted a bit longer than she did.

...Another character who constantly gets lowballed in JL stories is Flash. He got like 3 scenes in Hunter Prey and did nothing!! Even in that video with Darkseid above, he gets tagged after getting in one hit - how does that happen?

r2datu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95  Edited By r2datu

@archizoom said:

@r2datu: I thought you took a swing at me first when you raved about Genocide the other day

Oh apologies if that offended you, as I said before, I see the character's appeal, it's just not my cup of tea. Offending anyone is never my intention and I don't "take swings" or insult other users since healthy discussion is the bread and butter of this website, unless they are exceptionally rude like certain users such as Powerwoman.

ArchiZoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@r2datu: yet we're kind of ganking him/her, that's not very nice either. Powerwoman's opinions are not completely baseless unfortunately, just tremendously biased.

PowerWoman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I really dont care about what your said

I post scan

I post the true,you can like or hate,but based on the entire history,wonder woman nothing to do with superman

You guy can keep daydream to belive wonder woman is really superman level

It's ok,But do not think this is true,I will debunk this false lie, your can cry

PowerWoman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Also,I never garble comics like some fanboys,I post them all,I show you how doomsday crush/casual beat wonder woman,that not my failing,I just POST them,Ok?the scan not false,you cant just because wonder woman nothing to do with superman(which 100% right) then hate me,lol

The logic cant work,because obviously real reason is DC,NOT ME,I just post them,not work them

r2datu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I really dont care about what your said

I post scan

I post the true,you can like or hate,but based on the entire history,wonder woman nothing to do with superman

You guy can keep daydream to belive wonder woman is really superman level

It's ok,But do not think this is true,I will debunk this false lie, your can cry

I'm curious, you have the second most posts on this forum of any non-banned user. But in all my time here I have never seen you post a single positive comment about Wonder Woman past or present.
    Why do you even use this forum?

Avatar image for prettywonderboy
    prettywonderboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bad vibes please go away!!!

Anyway, i think the next time that WW faces doomsday, i think she'll do better.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.