Follow

Wonder Woman

Character » Wonder Woman appears in 8808 issues.

The Amazon princess, blessed with god-like super abilities, Wonder Woman is one of Earth's most powerful defenders of peace, justice, and equality and a member of the Justice League. She is considered an archetype for many heroines outside of comic book. Her initial origin depicted her as a clay baby brought to life by patron goddess Aphrodite, but in recent years she has been depicted as the daughter of Zeus and Amazon queen Hippolyta.

Wonder Woman Rebirth #1 Preview

dshipp17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By dshipp17

Ooh, you beat me to it by nine minutes. I got caught watching Monday Night Raw and dragging my feet for a hour after Raw ended.

Avatar image for scorpio_cassadine
    SCORPIO_CASSADINE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3  Edited By SCORPIO_CASSADINE

Why am I grinning so hard right now? Probably because I didn't see a sword, but I did see the last gasp of the New 52 costume (that I grew to love), Wonder Woman actually being a superhero in Man's World and Rachel Maddow reporting from the field, instead of the MSNBC studio like she usually does. It was also nice to read a great Wonder Woman writer again and that he got me so thoroughly engaged with so few words.

CSG_CL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm pretty excited to see where this is going ... this preview is already head and shoulders better writing than anything Finch put out.

kiba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Looks great. With the part about how her memory keeps changing could that be about how she keeps finding out new information about herself or could it be a hint that her original origin may be restored?

Rosenovel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I like this. I really want the legend of Wonderwoman to be wonderwoman again. Not this war god constently fighting everything she sees. I feel like the wonderwoman/superman review kind of defined my feelings of new 52 wonderwoman best.

TheExile285

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

User Lists: 4

Looks great. I can't wait for tomorrow.

dernman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

Rachel Maddow reporting from the field, instead of the MSNBC studio like she usually does.

Please don't talk about WW in the same breath as her and them. I don't want to tarnish WW with the left's version of fox news.

TheExile285

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

User Lists: 4

@dernman said:
    @scorpio_cassadine said:

Rachel Maddow reporting from the field, instead of the MSNBC studio like she usually does.

Please don't talk about WW in the same breath as her and them. I don't want to tarnish WW with the left's version of fox news.

Lol

SCORPIO_CASSADINE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dernman said:
    @scorpio_cassadine said:

Please talk about WW in the same breath as her and them. I want WW with the left's sterling version of fox news.

There, I fixed that for you. You're welcome.

Klaus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@scorpio_cassadine: Are those bullets Diana is blocking actually bullets or a lightshow? Because one hits her thigh and the other her leg and it bounces off. Or are they something else????

ZariusII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I read the issue and enjoyed it, although it kind of ends pretty abruptly.

All of the previous stuff is washed away as deceptions and b.s by Diana as she uses the lasso on herself and realizes she's been made a "fool of", they even hint her romance with N52 Superman was just part of that deception so perhaps they won't dwell too much on her loss where that's concerned. She goes to 'Olympus' to get the truth but the issue ends pretty abruptly when she arrives

SCORPIO_CASSADINE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@klaus said:

@scorpio_cassadine: Are those bullets Diana is blocking actually bullets or a lightshow? Because one hits her thigh and the other her leg and it bounces off. Or are they something else????

They're bullets, her arm is moving so fast you only see the spark of them hitting her bracelets. She had just blocked the ones hitting her arm and thigh.

Celineness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

Best issue ever! :)

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.